Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220783 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>List all the acts of treason
List 'em yourself jackass. He is not your b!tch.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220784 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Funding was cut, the President has no control. They could not be manned with security or other vital people. Congress funds that through the Federal Budget. Congress creates the Budget, not the President. Congress has the ability to raise the spending limits, not Obama. The President simply signs the bills into law. That also is not required. If Congress has a 2/3 rds majority, they can over rule the President and the bill becomes law. Blame Congress
We blame you Jizzy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220785 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>List all the acts of treason
Does it count that I am a tad annoyed with him for negotiating with them, you don’t negotiate under those kinds of terms, they are threatening to crash the country if they don’t get their political will.

These are people that care more about their party and the threat of challengers in a reelection run than their country. I wouldn’t negotiate with that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220787 Oct 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it count that I am a tad annoyed with him for negotiating with them, you don’t negotiate under those kinds of terms, they are threatening to crash the country if they don’t get their political will.
These are people that care more about their party and the threat of challengers in a reelection run than their country. I wouldn’t negotiate with that.
Ah good times!
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#220789 Oct 11, 2013
Are those Flounders who attended a Ted Cruz ill rational rally?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#220790 Oct 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what I am talking about, the president didn't shut the government down, congress did, the house shut down he memorials, all 100% in congresses control. The money that keeps the memorials open was cut off by congress
The president does not have the power to do that
If you don't know anything at all about how our government works you should look into that before you post
The "House" DID NOT shut down the Memorials, it was a direct order from the Obama Administration. According to the House Committee on Natural Resources, the Obama administration has taken the unusual step of shutting down only the most popular tourist memorials in the nation’s capital, including the World War II Memorial, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and the National Mall. Other, lesser-visited sites, have been left open.“[T]he Obama Administration is applying this policy inconsistently and choosing which memorials to block off and which to keep open. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

You might be an expert on gay marriage, but clearly you don't have a clue about what is going on. Please provide a link that shows it wasn't the Obama Administration behind the unnecessary closures.

the Clinton administration kept parks and monuments open during the 1995-96 government shutdowns
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220791 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you sure have the right to be annoyed, but it is not an act of Treason to negotiate. If that where true, every member of congress, as well as every sitting, and past President would be guilty of Treason
Im not the idiot, I didn’t say treason. I could cite the 14th amendment that congress is breaking, but not the president.

No I am just hoping our next president will stand up a little harder against these political lemmings.

Sacramento, CA

#220792 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Funding was cut, the President has no control. They could not be manned with security or other vital people. Congress funds that through the Federal Budget. Congress creates the Budget, not the President. Congress has the ability to raise the spending limits, not Obama. The President simply signs the bills into law. That also is not required. If Congress has a 2/3 rds majority, they can over rule the President and the bill becomes law. Blame Congress
Actually most of the nation really hasn't noticed the shut down. It's been business as usual. By the way 83% of the government is still operating. This is the only way Obama could think of to make it hurt the public. Nationwide,$750 million in visitor spending has been lost at the 12 national parks studied by the coalition. The Parks are not losing money, the direct Order came from Obama. The Obama Administration is ordering hundreds of parks that sit on federal land to close amid the government shutdown -- even though they don't use any government funding. I know you and D want a One sided Government, it's too bad you missed that opportunity in Germany 70 years ago.

Sacramento, CA

#220793 Oct 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not the idiot, I didn’t say treason. I could cite the 14th amendment that congress is breaking, but not the president.
No I am just hoping our next president will stand up a little harder against these political lemmings.
Yes, you prefer no checks and balances, you are a Communist.

Sacramento, CA

#220794 Oct 11, 2013
Thank you Truckers: A trucker protest aimed at clogging the Capital Beltway around Washington to protest government "corruption" was scheduled to launch Friday morning, and police were bracing for a potential traffic nightmare.

The rally,“Truckers Ride for the Constitution,” is calling for 10,000 truck drivers to show up Friday morning and circle I-495 for the next three days, according to a Facebook page for the event, which had attracted more than 127,000 “likes” by Thursday evening.

“Truckers will lead the path to saving our country if every American rides with them!” the Facebook page says, adding "The American people are sick and tired of the corruption that is destroying America!"

On its website, the group lists several demands, including that President Barack Obama resign immediately, that the debt ceiling not be raised and that National Security Agency surveillance of communications be ceased. The group is also complaining about low wages and rising fuel costs.

This is what those of us who are concerned about the leftist democrats destroying America should be doing. Staging protests instead of sitting at our computers complaining about whats happening!
Fate

San Francisco, CA

#220795 Oct 11, 2013
Good for them!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220796 Oct 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Actually most of the nation really hasn't noticed the shut down. It's been business as usual. By the way 83% of the government is still operating. This is the only way Obama could think of to make it hurt the public. Nationwide,$750 million in visitor spending has been lost at the 12 national parks studied by the coalition. The Parks are not losing money, the direct Order came from Obama. The Obama Administration is ordering hundreds of parks that sit on federal land to close amid the government shutdown -- even though they don't use any government funding. I know you and D want a One sided Government, it's too bad you missed that opportunity in Germany 70 years ago.
You noticed, the memorials shut down, congress did that.

Al lot of people have noticed, and a majority of them know who did it, I realize you don’t, but a majority of them do.
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#220797 Oct 11, 2013
A new poll released today Oct. 11, 2013 shows the American voting public have a 47% negative view of the Tea Party.

Where are all those stupid GOP, Republican Tea Party member's in Glendora, California now that it has been shown;

The GOP is getting more blame for the shutdown than it did in 1995-96; the party’s favorability rating is at an all-time low; and Democrats now have an eight-point lead in October, 2013.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220798 Oct 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you prefer no checks and balances, you are a Communist.
You prefer a politically manufactured threat to the country, the threat of hijacking our elderlies retirements to get your wimpy political well, you are a terrorist.

We should not be negotiating with terrorists.

I do think there should be checks and balances, I fault congress giving away their right to declare a war a decade ago, they should never have done that.

I am no communist, nor am I a terrorist
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220800 Oct 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You noticed, the memorials shut down, congress did that.
Al lot of people have noticed, and a majority of them know who did it, I realize you don’t, but a majority of them do.
So funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220801 Oct 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer a politically manufactured threat to the country, the threat of hijacking our elderlies retirements to get your wimpy political well, you are a terrorist.
I do think there should be checks and balances, I fault congress giving away their right to declare a war a decade ago, they should never have done that.
TOO FUNNY!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220803 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Good boy, you forgot to log in as Cali Girl
Shut up you Raisin balled creep!
I've had enough of your stupidity..
I was never Frankie(or anyone else)
Ignoramus....Just cause I know
stuff about you? Too bad,stop
blaming other people because
I'm not Frankie you idiot!....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220805 Oct 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220806 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Right, you're not Frankie. Got it, sure, what ever you say, Frankie
BTW YOU don't know jack about me. Just what you think you have read. Why are you posting on this forum, you act just like Frankie, you never contribute to any debate, just run your mouth.
Have a Great Zombie on a stick day, Frankie
You are very confused Gustavo. Ask someone with half a brain if they think Cali Girl and I are the same person.

Alright Gustavo. You calm down now and don't try to think that hard. So what if we are the same? Is that gonna be your whole new act? Ah duh, you're Cali girl Frankie, ah duh.

Come on Jizzy get some schtick!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220807 Oct 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Right, you're not Frankie. Got it, sure, what ever you say, Frankie
BTW YOU don't know jack about me. Just what you think you have read. Why are you posting on this forum, you act just like Frankie, you never contribute to any debate, just run your mouth.
Have a Great Zombie on a stick day, Frankie
STFU A hole.I contribute when
disagree,but I try to not offend.
I respect everyone here until they
start up with me.You are a stupid,
Cyber bullying creep,that's fkd
up I'm the head...I know ALOT
about you..I got my info from
NUNYO.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: No Problem Thu GoldCountry Roofing 1
Allan Dunnam (Apr '12) Oct 6 braless 3
Review: Mid-Sierra Towing & Mobile (Sep '09) Oct 1 overyaunder 3
21 yr old disabled Meadow Vista girl needs your... Sep '14 Diana 1
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug '14 The right is wrong 2
Spa cover recommendation Aug '14 mmeisner 1
Colfax Dating
Find my Match

Colfax Jobs