Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#219949 Oct 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad you don't get it.
People are so worried about Hillary, truth is as long as the teatards are vetting candidates the democrats could beat the GOP running Pee Wee Herman.
It isn't a matter of blame, the teatards are indeed responsible for the shutdown, they manufactured this crisis, for political reasons. Last time the GOP did this, they lost the house in the next election. This has been pointed out by more responsible republicans.
If they manufacture a default on the debt,( which I don't actually expect them to do ) it will be game over for the GOP, there will only be one viable party left.
Not everyone in the GOP is on board with these terrorists. The GOP needs to cut the idiots lose, that would bring in moderates and they would have a viable political party again.
Your party is following morons like lemmings off a cliff.
the Democrat plan of no negotiations or compromise will backfire when the American people get off the Diane Sawyer grid. Now we see the spoiled child crying to the people spitting blame after blame and making sure the people are punished by closing down unnecessary parks and memorials. It doesn't surprise me that you don't get it since you believe whatever the media tells you. It doesn't surprise me that you would support an evil criminal as in Hillary. First we had to have a darker skin tone, now a female, when can we get the best candidate? You don't surprise me.

Elk Grove, CA

#219950 Oct 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... do this or we will crash the country
That is exactly what they are, of course they are bad at it, people already know how this will come out.
We told you Obama was a punk. We told you he was incompetent. We told you he was nasty. Now you get the picture? People voted for this clown BECAUSE he was supposed to end all the bitterness and division! LOL!!!!!

Elk Grove, CA

#219951 Oct 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No, I still have to live around Christians, and Teatards and other immoral influences in our society, there is no right to control the lives of others.
You live in dumpy Methdesto, CA. The meth capital of the country. I would be an angry atheist too if I lived in that meth.

Elk Grove, CA

#219952 Oct 4, 2013
'Bama, the petulant child president, is at war with the American people. Usually, when a petulant child throws a tantrum, it effects only the parent(s) present and the other customers in the store where the little darling puts on his/her show. Unfortunately, when said professional, practitioner of petulance, is the President of the United States, the collateral damage is considerably greater.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219954 Oct 4, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing.
I agree. Not being burdened with the Imbecile gene makes for an unfulfilled life.

You idiot.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219955 Oct 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... do this or we will crash the country
That is exactly what they are, of course they are bad at it, people already know how this will come out.
They're one and the same, and this is all a Circus.

I thought you butt warehouses claimed to be "smart".
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219957 Oct 4, 2013
Mikey the bottom shelf stain wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again dumbsh*t that's not 'Mikey', fk you're dumb..Now go back to watching Fox "news" and that cuntress Colter, moron..and STFU.
That's the third time Cadaver Dan brings up Fox News. Sloganeering shitferbrains.

And why do the self anointed "champions" of women attack Coulter? Makes as much sense as feminists and their silence for the burka.

Liberals are nothing but talkers. All crusted mouth, no action.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219958 Oct 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are after the core of your society, the gay wing of the KKK :)
Is that a log in your cabin, Rolf?
Flounders

La Puente, CA

#219959 Oct 4, 2013
It looks as though there has been some sort of bloodless coup in the House and Boehner is just Speaker in name only.

Sen. Ted Cruz’s doomsday cult -- formerly known as the House Republican caucus -- has shut down the government, holding vital services and hundreds of thousands of jobs hostage. They’re threatening to do the same with America’s credit and default on our debts
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#219960 Oct 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
My rights to live among a moral society. Homosexualse are changing what was once the American way of life, families that had a female for a mother and a male for a father. I have no problem if you want to be gay, just don't change the rules at my expense. If you want to remember what the good old days were like just check out old movies 30s 40s 50s. I know they are movies but they do show how what American life was based on.
LOL I knew it what a bunch of bigoted horsesh*t!'good old days' what a joke, and using movies as an example! Pappy, you live in CA and you still don't know the movie industry is the cruelest most corrupt industry that there is? The problem with you old judgmental asstrolls is YOUR NOT MORAL! Moral people aren't on chats telling people to STFU. Either Die or Evolve I don't care which, just keep your ignorant repressing BS to yourself and stop inflicting it on everyone else. POS
Big D

Modesto, CA

#219961 Oct 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>We told you Obama was a punk. We told you he was incompetent. We told you he was nasty. Now you get the picture? People voted for this clown BECAUSE he was supposed to end all the bitterness and division! LOL!!!!!
and you could not beat a damaged president, with a decent candidate, and why? Because he had to say stuff to get past the teatards that made him unelectable.

Expect this to happen over and over and over until you wise up

As long as your teatards are at the help, your party is the titanic after the date with the iceberg
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#219962 Oct 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the third time Cadaver Dan brings up Fox News. Sloganeering shitferbrains.
And why do the self anointed "champions" of women attack Coulter? Makes as much sense as feminists and their silence for the burka.
Liberals are nothing but talkers. All crusted mouth, no action.
Hey Dumbsh*t, I haven't mentioned Fox news before..There's more people that think you're an a$$troll than just me..BTW YOU or cuntress Coulter know nothing about feminism or burkas, let alone about being a woman.

Elk Grove, CA

#219963 Oct 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
They're one and the same, and this is all a Circus.
I thought you butt warehouses claimed to be "smart".
Well said. Only the idiots get caught up in this blame game. Time for the Libertarian party.

Elk Grove, CA

#219964 Oct 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and you could not beat a damaged president, with a decent candidate, and why? Because he had to say stuff to get past the teatards that made him unelectable.
Expect this to happen over and over and over until you wise up
As long as your teatards are at the help, your party is the titanic after the date with the iceberg
A President is like a CEO, he is supposed to unite the country, not split it up more. Only the die heart Liberals like you sit back and play the one side is good, the other side is bad game. The shutdown doesn't bother me, doesn't affect me. Why should I care? Isn't that your argument for gay marriage?
Norquist terrorists

La Puente, CA

#219965 Oct 4, 2013
Grover Norquist a well known Republican/Tae Party Muslim loving Terrorists:

Grover Norquist, the president of Americans for Tax Reform, slammed Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) on Wednesday and accused him of abandoning House Republicans in the budget battle.

Should throw the Republican, Tea Party, GOP and RNC traitor's in jail in Cuba.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#219966 Oct 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>A President is like a CEO, he is supposed to unite the country, not split it up more. Only the die heart Liberals like you sit back and play the one side is good, the other side is bad game. The shutdown doesn't bother me, doesn't affect me. Why should I care? Isn't that your argument for gay marriage?
And we have not had one of those for a long long time.

Obama has been so-so, nothing special, but at the least he has derailed some of the disastrous GOP policies, certainly not enough.

Still it doesn’t matter, as long as the Tetards are the litmus test for a Republican candidate, they have no shot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#219967 Oct 4, 2013
Are people still whining about this? LMAO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#219968 Oct 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>the Democrat plan of no negotiations or compromise will backfire when the American people get off the Diane Sawyer grid. Now we see the spoiled child crying to the people spitting blame after blame and making sure the people are punished by closing down unnecessary parks and memorials. It doesn't surprise me that you don't get it since you believe whatever the media tells you. It doesn't surprise me that you would support an evil criminal as in Hillary. First we had to have a darker skin tone, now a female, when can we get the best candidate? You don't surprise me.
Wait a minute here Riccardo. Weren't you the first to complain about the vote being tossed by the court? Think about it. In the political arena of U.S. democracy, all is fair game. Closing down stuff and pointing fingers is just one part of that democracy. The bottom line is our leaders and political parties don't work toward reaching consensus but toward pleasing various special interest groups. They are becoming more and more polarized every day. Your harsh words only fuel this type of polarization which results in gridlock. Perhaps we need to crash and burn so that we can all get back on the same page again, which is a very likely outcome.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219970 Oct 4, 2013
Mikey the loser shitstain wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I knew it what a bunch of bigoted horsesh*t!'good old days' what a joke, and using movies as an example! Pappy, you live in CA and you still don't know the movie industry is the cruelest most corrupt industry that there is? The problem with you old judgmental asstrolls is YOUR NOT MORAL! Moral people aren't on chats telling people to STFU. Either Die or Evolve I don't care which, just keep your ignorant repressing BS to yourself and stop inflicting it on everyone else. POS
Throw another tantrum, shitferbrains. Let's see something akin to a child in the cereal aisle popping veins in its head over Boo Berry.

You're a real bath house baccalaureate. All hail Shitferbrains©!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219971 Oct 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. Only the idiots get caught up in this blame game. Time for the Libertarian party.
Thanks.

Well, I'm not quite sure about some of the Libertarians, but the "please like me!" GOP is as useless as Mikey/Dan/Don/Emo/Duh.

Every inroad the Stains have made is because the spineless GOP looked the other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) May 1 Misguided soul 78
News Rescuers give details surrounding teen's drowni... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Serial ADA lawsuit filer striking Bay Area Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Cal Firea s Doug Mackey receives Medal of Valor... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Recovery Efforts for Body Missing in American R... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News David Ryland: Centennial Reservoir Project a ba... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Clovis Rodeo Parade enjoys cool, clear skies in... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages