Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
186,361 - 186,380 of 200,328 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

YUK YUYK YUK LOOK AYT ME AI AM A OLD BABY KILLER AND CRIPPLE..........I am so big and tough I can run my mouth online but would not dare in public...YOUR PATHETIC FRANKIE
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst that could happen is I die laughing at you flinging a limp wrist.
I am 6ft 5 in 295lbs pure muscle can bench over 450lbs.....UM YEA YOU WOUld BREAK LIke A TWIG. You beer bellied old inbreds talk so tough but fall easy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your PATHETIC. Baby killer
*you're.

Crippled old man beater!

You're a riot punk. Aren't you embarrassed for melting down on Topix? Uncool to lose your cool here. Very uncool.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 6ft 5 in 295lbs pure muscle can bench over 450lbs.....UM YEA YOU WOUld BREAK LIke A TWIG. You beer bellied old inbreds talk so tough but fall easy.
Your head is pure muscle too though. That's the problem.

But real proud of you fruitloops. Big boy eh? Corn fed?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
YUK YUYK YUK LOOK AYT ME AI AM A OLD BABY KILLER AND CRIPPLE..........I am so big and tough I can run my mouth online but would not dare in public...YOUR PATHETIC FRANKIE
"You're pathethic!" Huh angrily lisped, limp wrist flopping.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
*you're.
Crippled old man beater!
You're a riot punk. Aren't you embarrassed for melting down on Topix? Uncool to lose your cool here. Very uncool.
Tell you truth I would not beat a old pathetic cripple. But face to face or out in public you also would not run your mouth. And if you seen me face to face at how big and mean looking I am you would not run your mouth no matter what.

YOUR PATHETIC NONE THE LESS.......
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your head is pure muscle too though. That's the problem.
But real proud of you fruitloops. Big boy eh? Corn fed?
Big farm boy here. YOUR A PATHETIC CRIPPELD BABY KILLER..........Please do the world a favor and die.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Good times slapping around a old pathetic baby killer.....YUK YUK YUK....Look I can be as much a child as Frankie..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing I've every seen in MN, is fat dumb asses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you wear a thong.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing I've every seen in MN, is fat dumb asses.
Ok loser. I know many big ole boys who are pure muscle. We all hit gym together. You would not run your mouth if you met me...And if you di I would rip you apart punk./.....I KNOW IT.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you wear a thong.
Boxer briefs. Bet you have a pair of duck dynasty briefs on right?
Poncho

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Just a bunch of sloppy drunks posties.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So it makes u feel like a he man to pick on disabled veterans?
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate mongers? Really sickofit/too many laws? Have your read some of Mikey's posts? Not very nice.
Of course they aren't and why should I be nice? You want your privileges at my expense. Deny me the most basic of rights, make fun and call me names, belittle my marriage and reduce it to a sex act then quote God and children as an excuse. I'm not even going to mention what you do to others like me in business world. It gets really really OLD and my sex life has NOTHING to do with YOU. If it happened to you, I don't think you would be very NICE either.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make you, Frankie and KiMerde feel like he men to pick on gay people?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
He is baby killer. And when he runs his mouth and calls names and attacks everyone he deserves what he gets. Just because someone is disabled does not give them right to run there mouth....See these old old farts running there mouth also. One did that one to me...Knocked him out. Age and disability gives you no special right.
ZaPatta

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Glendora planning commission gets blown out of the water during a September 03, 2013 meeting at Glendora, California city hall from 7:00 PM till 11:00 PM..

The ring leader Andrew Jarod was put in his place so many times is was like watch Saturday Night Live reruns over again. If the man can't count simple math 1 to 8 how could he have ever been picked to sit on this commission?

All five of the commissioners showed up for the meeting and were in shock and fear, since they are known as rubber stamps for Chris Jeffers a Glendora city manager. Those cover up stories coming from their mouths were like JOKES, bad ones too!

Over 70 people showed up from the Mobile Park to voice their opinion about another massive (failure project) in the works, this time the project was started backwards and almost in secrecy had it been for the 70 plus who showed up to set those snooty commissioner's in their place.

The fear flooding each commissioner's eyes it was worth the wait, never had they ever wanted to see so many honest, hard working voting residents in one place at once.

Each one of the commissioner's knew what they were doing was illegal, immoral and unethical. Just how do they sleep at night is beyond me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make you, Frankie and KiMerde feel like he men to pick on gay people?
You ignore a twit smart mouthing a vet?

What a victim.

And an idiot.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignore a twit smart mouthing a vet?
What a victim.
And an idiot.
Ya know KiMerde, I can forgive Frankie...I think he is just lonely.

You on the other hand are mentally ill, you know you are...so there is no excuse for your piss poor behavior on these forums. Grow up, get help, get a life! You try to excuse your behavior by thinking you are saving the world from gay people...Who is going to save the world from you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Colfax Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Colfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••