Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Lint less buttons

Monrovia, CA

#213798 Sep 1, 2013
Syria death sites samples test positive for sarin.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213799 Sep 1, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Keep waiting, you are the one who refutes the claim..so you should have no problem finding even one anthropologist that says that marriage is irrelevant to stable societies. We're waiting......Thought so, you got nothing, as usual.
yet marriage rates are dropping across the globe and our societies are doing just fine...

guess real world facts don't interest you at all...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213800 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said you were sad about it. Just trying to cheer you up! How do you like me so far?
i am not generally fond of disingenuous people...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213803 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument.
But you were fetching that post where you proved me wrong, remember? I didn't.
i already gave it to you and you even responded to it...more lying from francis...so sad...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213807 Sep 1, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY?...care to prove your BS....if gays are doing fine across the globe without SSM, then there goes your harm argument....you are right though, over 90% of the world is doing fine without SSM.
the troubles in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine, India, Pakistan, China, the economic collapses in Europe, Russia and the USA must not count....I guess real world facts do not interest you at all, huh????...
jeez you fool, you are too damn stupid to even read correctly it is the societies with hugely dropping marriage rates that are doing just fine. it was your freakin topic and you can't even follow it.

debating with you is like playing ping pong square ball..

do try to keep up, dear, i am using the basest, simplest language i know of...and you still can't even comprehend that.
Lint less buttons

Monrovia, CA

#213808 Sep 1, 2013
Another tank containing water pumped out of contamination area is leaking!

Radiation readings near water tanks at the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant have risen dramatically, with one test registering lethal levels.

Tis is turning out to be a real headache.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213809 Sep 1, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>hat is bias and bigoted, you know, you not being fond of all gays.....
I am definitely not fond of people as stupid and ignorant as you. it is pathetic that you cannot be bothered to educate yourself enough to talk rationally about the issues of our society...

isn't Jerry Springer on for you to watch or something like that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213810 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i already gave it to you and you even responded to it...more lying from francis...so sad...
No you didn't. But if am am wrong and you really did prove it and I missed it somehow, just do it again! Easy. What did you prove me wrong about?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213811 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am not generally fond of disingenuous people...
That would mean you are not fond of yourself. That's depression. Hope you feel better soon.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213812 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. But if am am wrong and you really did prove it and I missed it somehow, just do it again! Easy. What did you prove me wrong about?
you know where you lied about me not being for marriage equality and i proved you wrong about that?

you didn't miss it, you even responded to the post. you are getting pretty old. have you had early alzheimers screening done?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213813 Sep 1, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY?...care to prove your BS....if gays are doing fine across the globe without SSM, then there goes your harm argument....you are right though, over 90% of the world is doing fine without SSM.
the troubles in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine, India, Pakistan, China, the economic collapses in Europe, Russia and the USA must not count....I guess real world facts do not interest you at all, huh????...
No, none of the silly sh!t matters. It's importance pales in comparison to the desperate need society has for gay marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213814 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>jeez you fool, you are too damn stupid to even read correctly it is the societies with hugely dropping marriage rates that are doing just fine. it was your freakin topic and you can't even follow it.
debating with you is like playing ping pong square ball..
do try to keep up, dear, i am using the basest, simplest language i know of...and you still can't even comprehend that.
Calm down fruitloops. Relax. You're getting frustrated. Poor form.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213815 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I am definitely not fond of people as stupid and ignorant as you. it is pathetic that you cannot be bothered to educate yourself enough to talk rationally about the issues of our society...
isn't Jerry Springer on for you to watch or something like that?
Another great argument from the resident malcontent dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213816 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you know where you lied about me not being for marriage equality and i proved you wrong about that?
you didn't miss it, you even responded to the post. you are getting pretty old. have you had early alzheimers screening done?
I don't believe you are for Mormons marrying more than one wife. Or me marrying my 3 sisters. Or a woman marrying her 2 brothers. Or a man marrying his adult daughter. All those scenarios deserve marriage equality too.

So clear it up for me, and I'll apologize. Do you fully support these versions of marriage? You haven't been clear. Help us out.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213817 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would mean you are not fond of yourself. That's depression. Hope you feel better soon.
yeah, crap like that is what makes me not fond of you so much. childish crap that is not becoming one of such advancing years as yourself...

now if you could infuse some humor in there, a reference to another thread involved here, that might make it funny and worthy of the time spent reading it... keep trying.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213818 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, crap like that is what makes me not fond of you so much. childish crap that is not becoming one of such advancing years as yourself...
now if you could infuse some humor in there, a reference to another thread involved here, that might make it funny and worthy of the time spent reading it... keep trying.
This is not a popularity or comedy contest and you ain't no prize yourself swizzlestick.

If you decide to get an argument instead of dopey ad hominem, Please present it. Meanwhile, while we're waiting I will continue to critique your dopey posts.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213819 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you are for Mormons marrying more than one wife. Or me marrying my 3 sisters. Or a woman marrying her 2 brothers. Or a man marrying his adult daughter. All those scenarios deserve marriage equality too.
So clear it up for me, and I'll apologize. Do you fully support these versions of marriage? You haven't been clear. Help us out.
yes, i have been crystal clear, here and on many topix pages across this forum.

you seem to have some serious problems with admitting you are wrong and apologizing for slandering me about it.

you can make that up right now...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213820 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down fruitloops. Relax. You're getting frustrated. Poor form.
not frustrated in the least, just pointing out the inability of that poster to stay on the thread she started...

you have clearly proven you inability to make decent deductions from the given facts, why do you continue to try?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213821 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i have been crystal clear, here and on many topix pages across this forum.
you seem to have some serious problems with admitting you are wrong and apologizing for slandering me about it.
you can make that up right now...
No, you are still not being clear at all. Do you fully support marriage equality, yes or no? Please be clear. All it takes is one word.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213822 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not frustrated in the least, just pointing out the inability of that poster to stay on the thread she started...
you have clearly proven you inability to make decent deductions from the given facts, why do you continue to try?
You haven't convinced me you support marriage equality. I think you are lying. Do you support me marrying my two adult daughters? Yes or no? Don't worry, I won't ask for an apology I know it's won't be forthcoming from an angry little twerp like yourself.

Admit you are not really for marriage equality for Mormons. Or incest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Time to Replace Sheriff Bonner? Dec 10 digley 4
Linden High School remembers Pearl Harbor Dec 7 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 3
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Nov 30 Grady Henderson 31
Review: DI Pietro Windy Noreen MFT Oct '14 Melonnee Desiree ... 1
Discussion of railway linking Grass Valley, Nev... (Jun '13) Jun '13 tahoevalleylines 1
Allen Ray Armbruster (Jul '10) Dec '12 tiffany armbruster 3
Pot Shop Owner Wants to Keep Porn Shop From Mov... (Feb '12) Feb '12 mandy 6
Colfax Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Colfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Colfax News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Colfax

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:20 pm PST