Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211779 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality attacks nothing...HATE AND BIGOTRY OF ANZI PIGS LIKE YOU DOES. Run off to your kkk meeting hitler. BIG GOVERNMENT IS THE CONTROL YOU WANT.....How is government saying whoc an and cant get married not big government.
Calm down spice boy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211781 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No but 75% of USA citizens feel as I do. Only you Nazi control freaks don't. BUT YOU TRAITORS DONT MATTER TO WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211784 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a real argument. Your "liar!" schtick, as desperate as it was, was better than this new "learn English" one. BUt I'm glad you are trying.
I and everyone else does, but as you only understand about 1 word out of 3 you have no idea what the arguments actually are. You donít even understand what is being discussed.

If pity is what you are looking forÖ. you have it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211789 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you got wrong info 75% support it..But hey all you Nazi pigs have is lie hate and bigotry...
Now 20 years from now when all you old out of date hate mongers have died off or lost mind in nursing home it will be legal in all 50 states and most of the world...Outside muslim world where your kind should move you fit in.
It is moving faster than any civil rights movement I have seen in my life.

The timing has been perfect

It may seem long... but it is very fast
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211790 Aug 23, 2013
True Science wrote:
<quoted text>Let me answer....me me me....
The reason is that the gays know that the entire hypocrisy and hate of their position will be exposed by supporting true marriage equality. They know that they will be forced back into the boat with transgenders, zoophiliacs, incest, pedophiles and polygamists. The very boat they deceptively tried to get out of about 40 years ago.
You and your ilk will be looked at like the slave owners of yesteryear, or the inquisition, or the KKK

people will wonder how anyone could possibly be against equal right when there is no conceivable harm done extending those rights.

Your hatred, the bigotry, the selfishness will just be astounding to future generations.

You will be a shining example of what they donít want to be.
Jesse be frowning

Pulaski, TN

#211791 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You are wrong again. I won. Your ignorance, hate and bigotry has failed you again.
What harm would a marriage of three men cause you? If legalized, polygamy would still be so rare you'd probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
Why can't a man marry his sister? Procreation is irrelevant to marriage right? Even if it were relevant, why can't two sisters marry?
The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not. Why are you a hypocrite?
OK power ranger. You work on that and get back to me.
"ignorance, hate and bigotry"

There's been TWO very high profile hate crimes by the Race Baiters (an Australian and a WW2 vet murdered) and yet the assclowns still throw back their heads in semen gargling unison with their slogans.

Have they no shame at all?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#211792 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the scientific cause of GLBT?
Is a scientific cause needed in order to determine if a characteristic is a sexual disorder?

Second question: what is the scientific cause of gravity?(not looking for a theory, I want a scientific fact)

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#211794 Aug 23, 2013
True Science wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly, you are lying. Transgenderism and bisexuality were never taken out of the DSM. Homosexuality was replaced as ego-dystonic homosexuality, a gender identity disorder, so it is still a disorder.
http://www.rpvnetwork.org/profiles/blogs/form...
Besides, the removal of homosexuality as a disorder by the APA was a political correctness maneuver and was not based in science. A former APA president calls it a character development disorder, which is a nice spin on it being a mental disorder. I mean, it is not physical, if not mental then all we have left is spiritual.
If you will re-read my comment you'll note that I said these are not "SEXUAL" disorders.

Being "Transgender" is not the same as having a gender identity disorder. A person who has undergone the process of transitioning is not disordered. They are, for lack of a better word, cured.

However, those people who present to a clinician with a concern that they believe they are the "wrong gender" and are seeking either to eradicate this feeling or seek treatment are diagnosed as having a "Gender Identity Disorder".

You may think that I'm splitting hairs, but I'm not. I am keeping you and others honest.

Finally, while it may seem that the removal of homosexuality from the DSM list of disorders was a political move, I would argue that the impetus to change the APA's perspective had to come from somewhere. Gays knew that they weren't disordered. The Kinsey Scale talked about the normalcy of homosexuality back in 1948. Other psychiatric professionals also supported the notion that homosexuality was mischaracterized as a disorder.

I've said this to many different people on this forum, "If you're going to say something, it always helps to do the slightest amount of research before commenting and looking foolish."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211795 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I and everyone else does, but as you only understand about 1 word out of 3 you have no idea what the arguments actually are. You donít even understand what is being discussed.
If pity is what you are looking forÖ. you have it.
I understand that the new Big D argument seems to be "Frankie doesn't understand".

Get a real argument. Your desperation is showing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211796 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it is fun CRUSHING you pigs and your stone age crap. Run along now pig.
Why are you a hypocrite? I support marriage equality and you do not. So climb down off your high horse and tell us why, bigot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211797 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? If you support marriage equality why attack my post that do just that????? I am all for TOTAL equality. And yea I have no problem for any marriage of any number. So yea again you lose for attacking someone who thinks same as you. Maybe try reading.
I attack your posts because you are stupid and angry, Just the way I like.~Whoop!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211798 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that the new Big D argument seems to be "Frankie doesn't understand".
Get a real argument. Your desperation is showing.
When you start comprehending enough of what people are saying, we can have a discussion. I am not a remedial grade school teacher. And I personally donít care if you remain ignorant.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211801 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a hypocrite? I support marriage equality and you do not. So climb down off your high horse and tell us why, bigot.
Why are you a troll? The only thing you support is stirring up drama by making contentious posts. Tell us why you are so miserable that you've chosen this life.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211802 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I do support marriage equality..WHAT I BEEN SAYING IDIOT. Why if you do support it do you attack others who do..........
It is a ploy he uses here, he pretends to be for it, but is obviously not, he attacks anyone that is for it. He has let the facade slip a couple of times.
The Broom

Monrovia, CA

#211803 Aug 23, 2013
Columbia, SC, to exile its homeless.

The city plans to forcibly segregate them in the same year it celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement.

Two choices, a intermit camp (like a prison) or (like the NAZIS had for caps) or do jail time?
mae alcott

Sonoma, CA

#211804 Aug 23, 2013
what we got to do is what our very next president himself has just said: go ahead and disenfranchise these gimme bums if that is what the lesson requires; the lesson is that no one is entitled to anything..the hobos, the so-called sick and disabled, the money grubbing poor and the wont-work unemployed, the old folks who refused to save up for retirement and feeling a bit like dropping in to the doctor on medicare and refuse to keep on working...all these guys and gals had better get it on the plan; THE BOUNTIFUL BUFFET FILL YOUR POCKETS FROM MY WALLET is just over. God wants you to be strong and you have to join the gym where you learn from each other and not from some free university. When Ted and darryl are running things after the next election we will just simply close the door to medicare, obamacare, abortions, contortions, foodstamps, ssdi, sdi, fruity pie, unemployment, free schools for argumentative brats, social security, welfare and welfare, and welfare...alll GO. get ready, we are.
God bless you that know this is right and pist on you if you dont get it. So there. Bless Jesus.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#211805 Aug 23, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking metaphorically. You're so fixated on the "evil of religion" you are either unwilling or unable to acknowledge its positive contributions to civilization. It is impossible to eliminate religion for man will always have a belief in life beyond "what is real".
They are the anti-christ, anti buddah, anti religion, anti social morality, whoever or whatever you get your moral beliefs from, mommy?? Anti mommy- that right there could 'splain a lot.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#211806 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You are wrong again. I won. Your ignorance, hate and bigotry has failed you again.
What harm would a marriage of three men cause you? If legalized, polygamy would still be so rare you'd probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
Why can't a man marry his sister? Procreation is irrelevant to marriage right? Even if it were relevant, why can't two sisters marry?
The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not. Why are you a hypocrite?
OK power ranger. You work on that and get back to me.
You can't grasp the concept that D and Huh want it their way, They would be king and queen ( more like queensies) or their own narcisstic domain.... it ....would...be...called....Duh
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#211807 Aug 23, 2013
True Science wrote:
<quoted text>going to tell my boys, nephews and neighbors starting Jan. 1 to go out for the girl's sports teams and to go into the girl's bathroom and whip it out and dangling it in front on girls. I will explain to them, that to stop nonsense you have to approach it with nonsense.
But then the gays would probably want him to wag it in front of the boys too, just to be 'equal' and unbiased.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#211808 Aug 23, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a troll? The only thing you support is stirring up drama by making contentious posts. Tell us why you are so miserable that you've chosen this life.
If he chose his own life, then I guess you were also able to choose your gay lifestyle of resembling a life too huh, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court Wrap: Restitution hearing postponed in Ye... May 25 Beverly Schuetz 1
News Nevada County opens public comment period for r... May 25 Beverly Schuetz 1
Increased air traffic over Meadow Vista May 21 bobsyouruncle 1
David Dallas Withrow May 18 Sgt Joe Petrocell... 4
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) May 11 kmtpkb2 33
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) May 9 pushthrew 77
Highway 49 (Aug '11) May 9 cgross1010 3
More from around the web

Colfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]