Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,897)

Showing posts 177,921 - 177,940 of199,081
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hiding. I am being smart. You claim to not be hiding, yet you won't post your address? Perhaps you are just too stupid to know that you contradicted yourself. You don't know anything about me so how do you know whether I am a man? I could be a woman. I could be a child. I could be an alien. You have no way of knowing.
And you hate that, don't you?
Smile
Oh, hell no!!!!
Awright here's my address:

...Wait a minnit!!
Gotcha!!! Your carefully crafted post (no, it wasn't) had me on the edge of my seat (no, it didn't). You have to be an alien. I didn't contradict myself. I played you. Like a video game. And you fell for it. No redemption is possible. You. Were. Had.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

I-was-owned wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to provide me with a diversion, so that I can forget that I was owned?
Yes, you were.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="guessed(wrongly) "]<quoted text>
Are you having owning me?[/QUOTE]
Yes.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe that icehole? He actually thought I'd give my address out, for him to harrass me. Now, THAT'S entertainment...
:-D
Yeah, I can believe it. Caligula will do anything, except celebrate diverse points of view.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

sloganeering fuckwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having fun trolling? You certainly aren't making any sense, so hopefully it is at least entertaining for you.
Define "troll" on a forum where anyone can post.

BONUS round: can the very concept of "troll" even exist in the mind of a Diversity fruit?

C'mon, shitferbrains, you can DO it!
Tree Frog

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

LB Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well folks once voted to keep blacks from voting. You think they should have just sit quitely and accepted the "will of the people"?
What about the Woman's sufferage movement. You think woman should have stayed at home and in the kitchen and not fight for their rights?
Maybe we should put a vote that saids male whites over the age of 30 cannot marry.
How would that fair for you? No?
I'm sure you would fight, even if the majority agrees and voted that all white males over 30 should not get married.
Think about it.
Even if ? Why would someone vote for such an idiotic idea ? Why can't we just treat everyone equally ?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think an adult would be ashamed. I think he caught something from Obama...
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like that was an adult comment...you should be ashamed. Actually I am ashamed for you, grow up!
Here is something you really need to think about.

I confronted and exposed deliberate systemic deception, and related it to the leader of a nation who has demeaned that position by the same offense.

You defended both and called the exposure childish.

You desperately need every thing the Wizard of Oz can offer...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony
Interesting.

Why not be specific?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
God, I picture you sitting in a trailer; walls stained with cigarette tar, crushed beer cans every where, titty magazines piled on the cardboard boxes that you use as a coffee table.
Are you serious? So what?!? A guy had a medical condition during sex. Are we supposed to be ashamed? Should all gays immediately stop having intercourse because of your ridiculous story?
Here's some information about rectal prolapse...
--Women are six times more likely to suffer from this disorder than men
--Children under the age of three are also very susceptible to this disorder
--Seen frequently in people over the age of 65
--People who have chronic constipation tend to develop this disorder
--People who have lower back problems or disc disease also tend to have this problem
I hope you've stopped hanging around your clerk friend. If a gay person was telling this story, it's most likely he was telling it to another gay person. So, you don't want to be around too many gay people. You may get a reputation.
Grow up, you rube.
First a gay troll attack.

Then relating gay sex to medical defects.

Closed with another personal gay troll attack.

Wow, what a defense!

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Aawww. I hit home, did I? I understand those words perfectly well. I need no "spellcheck". If my grammar and sentence structure contains an occasional error, then I say "oops". I use an old computer and am inclined to hit "post comment" rather quickly. If you have to attack typos, then you are using the #4 Super Tunnel Vision argument, as listed here:
http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-ar...
One of the weaker attacks, as used by trolls. I gave it up long ago. You should, too, once you've gotten your issues sorted out.
And, my sentence structure is just fine, it's the message that you don't wish to acknowledge.
Damn you are on a roll!

I'll bet VV peed his pants reading that one!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, seriously I had a difficult time understanding exactly what it was you were trying to say. Kimare has this same problem from time to time when he thinks he's being clever and enigmatic.
Maybe you should slow down, you maniac, and watch what you're typing. Read over it before you hit "post comment".
Here we go again with the 'I'm confused about things I understood just fine until I got my ass reamed.'

Seriously.

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need fixing. Thanks.
We just go by what we read on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so "brave" go ahead and post your home address and phone number and email address. Stand by your words. I stand by mine...I stated that it is foolish to use your real name online. I have not changed my position on that.
For you to post your name is foolish. I understand.

Some people are afraid of gay trolls who stalk people they don't have the brains or character to address in proper ways.

Looks like you are exposed on both ends and full of sh/t in between.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, the point was to throw you a simple curve ball, and watch you swing mightily at it.
ROFLMAO@U. It was priceless.
"Exploiting a fool. Priceless."
Wait until she calls the number...

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hiding. I am being smart. You claim to not be hiding, yet you won't post your address? Perhaps you are just too stupid to know that you contradicted yourself. You don't know anything about me so how do you know whether I am a man? I could be a woman. I could be a child. I could be an alien. You have no way of knowing.
And you hate that, don't you?
Smile
You are an incredibly effeminate blonde male.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but what you don't realize is that you are simply exploiting yourself. You fell right into the trap. Thanks.
I forgot,

An incredibly effeminate blonde male

'from CA'

LOL
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a hater. And a hypocrite. And a bigot. Yuo should be showing us how you "accept" others. Show us how to "Love the one you're with". Show us some of that "diversity and tolerance". Instead, you show us the old "I'm the only one that matters" routine
Aww..Now that's not very nice of you Pappy. You want me to show kindness, acceptance and tolerance to you after all the name calling, bigotry, hatred and downright nastiness that you and your 'tag team' have shown on here? Well, I'm not Jezus but how's this, I won't rip you a new one for being so sickening and arrogant, this time..
Morui

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved. Read the Bible.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot,
An incredibly effeminate blonde male
'from CA'
LOL
LOL Now that's funny, an old bigoted POS hermaphrodite, probably from Ohio, making fun of anyone blond from CA. Priceless!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Now that's funny, an old bigoted POS hermaphrodite, probably from Ohio, making fun of anyone blond from CA. Priceless!
I almost feel sorry for them, the bigots are becoming the social outcasts, their talk is a firing offence in most workplace, their belief banned from our schools, their children suspended for repeating what their parents say.

They are getting desperate

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 177,921 - 177,940 of199,081
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colfax Discussions

Search the Colfax Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr Activity 15,657
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
Billy Moon denied bail reduction (Dec '07) Apr 13 Mike Kim 40
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Why put crime on page one? Apr 4 DJL 1
Review: Baxter Natural Spring Water Mar 31 Troy Feltes 1
•••
•••
•••
Colfax Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Colfax Jobs

•••
•••