Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,940

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205212 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you feel this compulsive need to always "keep it in his face"? Something is not right with you if you must spend your life being right and making others wrong. Why are you such a bitter old man? Are you struggling with who you are? Are the folks at Creative Exteriors treating you badly? Disfunctional marriage? Maybe you should get some counseling to help you work through your issues?
Oh look, a concerned troll doing online diagnosis.

Someone needs help alright.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205213 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, I've seen bipolar. And it looks something like the enraged silliness you just spewed forth.
Here's another clue re: bipolar disorder... Posting comments every 2 to 5 minutes is an indication of mania.
When I come on here and have to wade through page after page of yours and Frankie's gibberish, I think to myself, "Now there's something that about 1800mg of Lithium would fix."
If you look back at my posts, RARELY to I come to anyone's aid. I figure if they're adult enough to make a post, they don't need my input.
And if someone's being an ass, that's on them. If it's particularly ridiculous, I might say something. I don't appreciate attacks on honest to God Christians. And I've stood up for Christians routinely on this and other forums.
But if you think I come here to take sides, you're wrong. You guys are like a pack of wild dogs. You, Frankie and Kim are always "high-fiving" one another, like this is a game.
I'm kind of embarrassed for you when you do it. It's VERY childish.
You want to play "he said, she said", that's fine by me. I'll just keep posting in the manner that I've posted for the past several years.
I have no doubts that you are familiar with bipolar syndrome. And the face of it. "enraged silliness"? Are you insane? It is a cold-blooded, rational explanation of the posters on your side. And you label it "enraged silliness"? You are, again, over-reacting. Making another mountain out of a molehill. You seem to be lacking a rational basis from which to post. I don't think that you are a social worker, after all, as you seem to have serious issues identifying behavior. Additionally, you assume the powers and responsibilities of a Physician, prescribing meds. Lithium? Are you now going to pretend to have a medical background, Dr. Meltdown?
As for this claptrap "I don't appreciate attacks on honest to God Christians. And I've stood up for Christians routinely on this and other forums.", you're full of sh!t. You stand by and watch your own side mock the spiritual ones..."Jebus" drew a big round of nothing from you. I've not seen any "defense" coming from you.
"Wild dogs", eh? Yipping away at the moon? ROFLMAO@U. The drama queen. Your side has all kinds of asses, and you've yet to chide them. You only seem to wish to go after my side, and that is no different than what you are accusing us of. You seem to keep returning to the "high-fiving" scene. It's almost as if your lack of support from the idiots that make up your side has left you all alone, and bereft of any camaraderie. Pity.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#205214 Jul 27, 2013
Can't we all just get along???
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205215 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just ask me to police my fellows and ask them to be respectful?
Seems like I just read a post by you, aimed at me that went something like "Hammer that f*cker, until it fits, never mind all the grunting and splinters...."
Why don't you start by policing yourself and maybe the rest of the room will follow your lead.
that's another trip into "fantasy land" for you.
1) I was responding to KiMare, not you.
2) It wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the "bent rod into a straight hole" statement.
3) I suggested that you prove your integrity by chiding your fellows when they sh!t on religion, as that attacks both sides, not just mine.
4)"Hammer that f*cker, until it fits, never mind all the grunting and splinters...." also applies to the argument that SSSB couples are "the same as the rest of us" argument. It has multiple meanings and contexts.
5) "Why don't you start by policing yourself and maybe the rest of the room will follow your lead." as a jsuggestion from you leads me to believe that you ignored the time when "littlebrain" was here, and I was going after him, even though he was on my side of the fence.

Summation: You're so paranoid and emotional that you will act aggreived, when no offense has come your way. Furthermore, you cannot be a social worker, as you seem to have no critical ability to separate the imagined from the real. You type a few rational posts, then divert into "fantasy-land" and have no realization of this break with reality.
My diagnosis: Narcissism. Paranoid Delusions. Bi-Polar Syndrome.

Long Beach, CA

#205216 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, a concerned troll doing online diagnosis.
Someone needs help alright.
Correct, you do, troll.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205217 Jul 27, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you on? Try rehab...
I'm on reality, son, you should try it. Are you actually claiming that it is not so? OMG. I've got news for you. You're acting like an ostrich. Wake the hell up. You've been scammed, boi. You swallowed the "stupid pill". There are so many overtly "anti-white" commercials on the telly, and you fail to grasp what you are seeing. You were deprived of a REAL education, I was not. I read the book "Subliminal Seduction" while in high school. You, obviously, did not. Try reading this, on wiki. You guys love wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subliminal_stimu...

Seriously, read about it. You've got to know what is going on around you, if you are going to try to matter.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205218 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that?
Marriage is different from ss couples.
Nor can you make mistakes if you can't even perform half the qualities of a marriage.
I don't care if you understand that. I just intend to keep it in your face.
Honey, you can keep putting it in my face all you want. I've been here going on 4 years and am not going anywhere. I'll be right here telling the truth.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205219 Jul 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly unlikely.
I police the likes of Bruno. You should police the likes of Jonah1.
But you won't. Anything they say is OK with you because of your partisanship.
And you do it well! They will not play fair. They want to cheat, and demand that we behave in honorable fashion, while they slide through, using every dirty trick in the book. Like children trying to cheat at "Monopoly"...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205220 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Only fools use their real names when posting things on the internet. Fools like Gregory Dale Kirschmann, aka "KiMare".
Gay twist. Hiding behing pseudonyms is the mark of cowards. I've used my real name, and listed my town. I stand by my words. you do not. You hide.
Randy Hudson
Wooster, Ohio 44691

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205221 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you can keep putting it in my face all you want. I've been here going on 4 years and am not going anywhere. I'll be right here telling the truth.
yeah, like your version of gay statistics.

LOL
95 an dangerous

Monrovia, CA

#205222 Jul 27, 2013
A 95 year old man is killed by police!

Authorities said John Warna was a resident at Victory Centre of Park Forest, on the 100 block of South Main Street in the south suburb

He was threatening paramedics and staff with a cane and a metal shoehorn, then the police tazered and shot him with bean bags until he was pronounced DEAD.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205223 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The benchmark, huh... Interesting...
1.)$72,000,000,000 spent on weddings in this country each year. Average cost of a wedding today is $20,000. What a spectacle.
2.)$175,000,000,000 spent on divorce litigation in this country each year. Divorce costs an estimated $30,000,000,000 to tax payers each year.
3.) 40,000,000 abortions each year world wide. In just over 7 years, you straight people put to death about 300,000,000 babies. That's equal to the population of America.
4.) There are approximately 24,000,000 kids in America without a father figure.
----------
Wouldn't you agree that those are some pretty staggering numbers?
I'd say your collective values on marriage and family pretty much suck.
So, when you offer yourself up as "the benchmark", I say "No thanks..."
This is due to the fact that WE are NOT the minority.
Money is spent everywhere.
Further examination of some of those statistics, along demographic lines, would show a disparity in racial trends. Not to be confused with "heterosexual" trends. You imply that you have as many babies as we do, and have nowhere near the rates that you accuse us of. This is intellectually dishonest, at best.

Knoxville, TN

#205224 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
that's another trip into "fantasy land" for you.
1) I was responding to KiMare, not you.
2) It wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the "bent rod into a straight hole" statement.
3) I suggested that you prove your integrity by chiding your fellows when they sh!t on religion, as that attacks both sides, not just mine.
4)"Hammer that f*cker, until it fits, never mind all the grunting and splinters...." also applies to the argument that SSSB couples are "the same as the rest of us" argument. It has multiple meanings and contexts.
5) "Why don't you start by policing yourself and maybe the rest of the room will follow your lead." as a jsuggestion from you leads me to believe that you ignored the time when "littlebrain" was here, and I was going after him, even though he was on my side of the fence.
Summation: You're so paranoid and emotional that you will act aggreived, when no offense has come your way. Furthermore, you cannot be a social worker, as you seem to have no critical ability to separate the imagined from the real. You type a few rational posts, then divert into "fantasy-land" and have no realization of this break with reality.
My diagnosis: Narcissism. Paranoid Delusions. Bi-Polar Syndrome.
You should stop playing around with terms you don't understand. Oh, and there's this little tool called "spellcheck" that you might want to look into. Finally, work on sentence structure so that maybe I and others can understand just what the hell you're talking about.

When you get it together, try again.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205225 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember my history well, and I do, I believe you'll find that interracial couples had to fight for the right to marry. That ban was overturned in 1967 by way of judicial intervention.
As far as your marriage being balanced--hardly. Divorce, domestic violence, child abuse, abortion, parental abandonment... Those things are on YOU.
See, you like to paint the LGBT community with a pretty broad brush, but then freak out if we do the same to you.
I think it's precious when you've bought into your own bullshit rhetoric.
You guys need to take a long, hard look in the mirror. It ain't pretty.
Not at all, Captain Clusterf**k. Those things are on us, because we were the only players in the game. Now, you've entered the arena and your numbers, as shown by percentages, will show a remarkable similarity, when some time has elapsed.
I'm not the "freakout artist", that's on YOU.

Knoxville, TN

#205226 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, like your version of gay statistics.
LOL
Exactly... I will be here telling the truth and exposing your lies.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205227 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord, you must have misread what I wrote. I have never claimed that we invented marriage. We just intend on doing a better job at it.
Like I said, so many of the same-gender couples who are currently getting married have already been together for years. And same-gender couples who adopt children REALLY want them. You should see the hoops they have to jump through in order to qualify. You tend to appreciate things that you have been denied.
You guys have just gotten sloppy is all. But we'll be happy to let you to follow our lead from now on.
Not yet, you haven't. But, you will. Your smugness leaves me cold.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205228 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, we're not even in the same chapter. I do not hate gays, I just argue my side with logic. You should be so lucky. One minute, you claim to be "250 lbs of mean and angry f***ot", the next you claim to be a pacifist, and on meds. A bipolar, medicated social worker. That's merely the preface.
Pietro is stating the facts, as they were, before the lawyers got involved, and changed the Constitutio into a Libertine License.
Frank has worked all of his life, and served honorably and has every right to post in his retirement years.
KiMare is arguing sensible facts, with a religious view, and having his personal info given out, a blatant assault on his privacy, by a poster that will not give out his name, or even a picture.
Laughing Man is no different than Chongo, except that LM has not told anyone to give their kids "pearl necklaces", a transgression that shoud have drawn protest from your side, as a foul shot.
Furthermore, when my side has produced idiots, we(my side) has attacked them, with gusto. IE: little brain, gustavo, bruno, etc. Something about policing our side. A phenomenon that has not been replicated by your side. Your side has crossed more decency lines than mine, and all have applauded each other. Another of your claims to not read "greybox" posts, while responding to same. Another of your posters promotes prostitution and drug addiction. Yet another cackles insanely. Another still denies any sort of higher power. I could go on, but is it really necessary? NOW, my good ......man (?) Are we on the same page yet?
<quoted text>
I agree.
Thank you Rocky for taking the time to specifically address and expose gay twirl!
Thank you, sir.
:-D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205229 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!
Again, thank you.
:D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205230 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, we're not even in the same chapter. I do not hate gays, I just argue my side with logic. You should be so lucky. One minute, you claim to be "250 lbs of mean and angry f***ot", the next you claim to be a pacifist, and on meds. A bipolar, medicated social worker. That's merely the preface.
Pietro is stating the facts, as they were, before the lawyers got involved, and changed the Constitutio into a Libertine License.
Frank has worked all of his life, and served honorably and has every right to post in his retirement years.
KiMare is arguing sensible facts, with a religious view, and having his personal info given out, a blatant assault on his privacy, by a poster that will not give out his name, or even a picture.
Laughing Man is no different than Chongo, except that LM has not told anyone to give their kids "pearl necklaces", a transgression that shoud have drawn protest from your side, as a foul shot.
Furthermore, when my side has produced idiots, we(my side) has attacked them, with gusto. IE: little brain, gustavo, bruno, etc. Something about policing our side. A phenomenon that has not been replicated by your side. Your side has crossed more decency lines than mine, and all have applauded each other. Another of your claims to not read "greybox" posts, while responding to same. Another of your posters promotes prostitution and drug addiction. Yet another cackles insanely. Another still denies any sort of higher power. I could go on, but is it really necessary? NOW, my good ......man (?) Are we on the same page yet?
<quoted text>
He responds with accuracy to your troll attack, and you ignore the facts and remount a troll attack.
As much as you get reamed on here, I'm shocked you are still so full of it.
It's like playing a game of checkers with a cheating and clumsy child, isn't it?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205231 Jul 27, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Bigoted Asstroll twirl! Then patting themselves on the back for it! Keep going guys, you're proving to be the old, arrogant pieces of sh*t the I always knew you were.
Wah, wah, wah....
Beat feet, punk, k!ck rocks....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 min Butterflypie 7,953
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr brewed 5,070
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr subscibe 15,995
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug '14 The right is wrong 2
Spa cover recommendation Aug '14 mmeisner 1
•••
•••
•••

Colfax Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••