Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,889)

Showing posts 177,761 - 177,780 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You do exactly the same thing. Why are YOU here?
I must have missed your answer?
TinyRocks Hudsony

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
....You don't even rate a mention. How sad for you...
And yet, you mentioned him. It's funny 'cuz it's true.

FYI, in your next post you mis-spelled sonny.

You're welcome, troll-wad.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

-SNAFU- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well friend,apparently it is you who is the simpleton on this thread. I suppose you don't realize what the Supreme court did when they failed to give the prop 8 proponents standing when they threw it back to California and exactly what that meant? What it meant was they knew exactly that Prop 8 would be once and for all declared unconstitutional and marriage equality would then be the law of the state in California forever more! So yes,who is the simpleton here? That again would be you my friend! Perhaps you shouldn't be hitting the sauce this early in the afternoon.Wait until the sun sets ok? You won't seem like such a complete azz next time.
They gave it back to California, and settled nothing. You sure did make a lot of noise about how the issue was settled once and for all, when it wasn't settled. Prop 8 may have been deemed unconstitutional, but that was all that SCOTUS did. If you think that the issue is settled "once and for all", guess again, Abner...
TinyRocks Hudsony

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>My question wasn't about you giving a self-appraisal. As I've told you, you're an infant. Find your own schtick, you dweeb.
Yes, because you're the arbitrator of all things inane.

Go find your own micro-stick, dweeb.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
Frank just told you how it is. Cry all you want to, junior, cry....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald...
A quick check of the figures show that about two percent, or 60,000 LGBT people serve in the military.
A whole 2%? Wow, really jumping on board, arent't they?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

-SNAFU- wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have no idea what the hell you're talking about,but I've noticed that pretty much sums up every off topic post you've made for the last 14 hours you've been on this thread. Maybe you and Randy shouldn't hit the sauce so hard during the day and you may make more sense posting. Have you ever thought about getting some psychological help for your obsession? Again who the hell is bill? LOL
Obviously, you've been here before, with another tag or 2. Been banned, have ya? What were some of your other tags, Bill?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And why canít we have personal nuclear weapons, after all nukes don't kill people, people kill people.
And if your marriage is so lame that you have to depend on the law to keep your partner with you, it would strengthen marriage in general if you were not married.
The idea of you having access to weapons is a frightening thing, indeed.
TinyRocks Hudsony

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you've been here before, with another tag or 2. Been banned, have ya? What were some of your other tags, Bill?
Well ain't that the proverbial pot calling the kettle black?

Ya know, your wheel chair will move if you put your hands down and roll the wheels. Or ask one of the aides to help you take a lovely stroll.

Step away from the keyboard and take a break from dropping a steaming turd on others.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
BS..Polygamy is Pure greed..and not worthy of ANY respect.
It's the same for SSM.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
SSM deserves less respect than does Polygamy. after all, Polygamy has been in existence for thousands of years and has more acceptance than does SSM, which has only existed for , maybe, 20 years at best... Less respectable than Polygamy.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this little dooshe. Refuses to give any respect to any other type of marriage, while demanding that we all stop being bigots and respect his type of marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
$3 Bill has so many socks he doesn't even know how many.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a case of polyphobia.
And hypocrisy, and hate, and bigotry.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this little dooshe. Refuses to give any respect to any other type of marriage, while demanding that we all stop being bigots and respect his type of marriage.
Mikey is a classic hypocrite.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít, why do you?
I want to strengthen the nuclear family, and you do that by actually working on your relationship and your family, not by relying on laws to keep you together
You want the easy way, your wife forced to stay with you, regardless of how you treat one another, regardless of how unhappy and unhealthy it is for your children.
I want people to work on their relationships building strong families that donít rely on the crutch of law to keep them together but actually work together to build a strong family for themselves and their children.
Why do you want to weaken the nuclear family?
So, your corporate playbook tells you try and tell us that an "easy-out" will make everything stronger? Is that the corporate line?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Yes, I'm afraid of greedy bigots!
You're a hater. And a hypocrite. And a bigot. Yuo should be showing us how you "accept" others. Show us how to "Love the one you're with". Show us some of that "diversity and tolerance". Instead, you show us the old "I'm the only one that matters" routine
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

poof wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate Mormons, I married one, my wife has been a Mormon all her life, her family all belongs to the Mormon Church.. Why do you hate LGBT? Its clear that you don't support the strugle for equality among the LGBT community. You show that each and every day when you disrespect the marriage of the Gays and Lesbians who post here. Why Frank, why??
Why, we do it with the exact same gusto that you enjoy employing against Polygamists. Clear now? Examine your own bigoted take on Polygamy to understand us. There is no difference.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Who the f are you to decide another persons reasons or beliefs. Who sold you on believing you can make choices for others? fool That's exactly what you're already whining about.
Exactly! Whines about it, when he gets a dose of it, then enjoys giving it to others.
sheesh

King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In my youth, the real violence was against men who hit women.
Yup. They brokeneded they nukkles on they gullfrins haids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 177,761 - 177,780 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Colfax Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Colfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••