Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,980

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205130 Jul 27, 2013
The horrific stupidity of the sphincter cruisers...

Rosie O' Stain: Christians are racist, sexist, homophobic, gun-toting, bigoted religious fanatics.

Rational Person: But you support Muslims who are racist, sexist, homophobic, gun-toting, bigoted religious fanatics.

Rosie O' Stain: That's their culture, you have no right to judge them.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#205131 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to denial's wicked bitch slap, you could write a book. You always seem to be right in the middle of it.
Here are the facts...

Consider your denial bitch slapped...
Facts confuse Kimare. Facts are irrelevant to Kimare. It's too hard to troll if you admit that facts define "reality".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205132 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just a moron.
Smile
From an infant like you, your pompous and facile post is amusing...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205133 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is literally "unintelligent" if you think your posts make any sense.
His intelligence is light years away from yours... You are as an ameoba compared to KiMare...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205134 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Call yourself Frankie and act like a troll - TROLL!
....You don't even rate a mention. How sad for you...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205135 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently I have struck a nerve? Umadbro? LOL, what a trollette.
Apparently, you think that any response means that you are omnipotent. Funny and a little sad. You've struck no nerves, but feel free to make believe, sonnie....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205136 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll who acts like a 12 year old. I hope that answers your question. Smile.
My question wasn't about you giving a self-appraisal. As I've told you, you're an infant. Find your own schtick, you dweeb.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205137 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So after your little speech about freedom of speech, you tell another poster to "clam up"? What a hypocrite. Typical troll behavior.
Nothing hypocritical about telling a poster to clam up with his "1st Amendment suppression" bullshit. You would know that, if you were a bit more grown-up.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205138 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You do exactly the same thing. Why are YOU here?
I must have missed your answer?
TinyRocks Hudsony

Burlington, WI

#205139 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
....You don't even rate a mention. How sad for you...
And yet, you mentioned him. It's funny 'cuz it's true.

FYI, in your next post you mis-spelled sonny.

You're welcome, troll-wad.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205140 Jul 27, 2013
-SNAFU- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well friend,apparently it is you who is the simpleton on this thread. I suppose you don't realize what the Supreme court did when they failed to give the prop 8 proponents standing when they threw it back to California and exactly what that meant? What it meant was they knew exactly that Prop 8 would be once and for all declared unconstitutional and marriage equality would then be the law of the state in California forever more! So yes,who is the simpleton here? That again would be you my friend! Perhaps you shouldn't be hitting the sauce this early in the afternoon.Wait until the sun sets ok? You won't seem like such a complete azz next time.
They gave it back to California, and settled nothing. You sure did make a lot of noise about how the issue was settled once and for all, when it wasn't settled. Prop 8 may have been deemed unconstitutional, but that was all that SCOTUS did. If you think that the issue is settled "once and for all", guess again, Abner...
TinyRocks Hudsony

Burlington, WI

#205141 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>My question wasn't about you giving a self-appraisal. As I've told you, you're an infant. Find your own schtick, you dweeb.
Yes, because you're the arbitrator of all things inane.

Go find your own micro-stick, dweeb.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205142 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
Frank just told you how it is. Cry all you want to, junior, cry....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205143 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald...
A quick check of the figures show that about two percent, or 60,000 LGBT people serve in the military.
A whole 2%? Wow, really jumping on board, arent't they?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205144 Jul 27, 2013
-SNAFU- wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have no idea what the hell you're talking about,but I've noticed that pretty much sums up every off topic post you've made for the last 14 hours you've been on this thread. Maybe you and Randy shouldn't hit the sauce so hard during the day and you may make more sense posting. Have you ever thought about getting some psychological help for your obsession? Again who the hell is bill? LOL
Obviously, you've been here before, with another tag or 2. Been banned, have ya? What were some of your other tags, Bill?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205145 Jul 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And why canít we have personal nuclear weapons, after all nukes don't kill people, people kill people.
And if your marriage is so lame that you have to depend on the law to keep your partner with you, it would strengthen marriage in general if you were not married.
The idea of you having access to weapons is a frightening thing, indeed.
TinyRocks Hudsony

Burlington, WI

#205146 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you've been here before, with another tag or 2. Been banned, have ya? What were some of your other tags, Bill?
Well ain't that the proverbial pot calling the kettle black?

Ya know, your wheel chair will move if you put your hands down and roll the wheels. Or ask one of the aides to help you take a lovely stroll.

Step away from the keyboard and take a break from dropping a steaming turd on others.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205147 Jul 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
BS..Polygamy is Pure greed..and not worthy of ANY respect.
It's the same for SSM.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205148 Jul 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
SSM deserves less respect than does Polygamy. after all, Polygamy has been in existence for thousands of years and has more acceptance than does SSM, which has only existed for , maybe, 20 years at best... Less respectable than Polygamy.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205149 Jul 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this little dooshe. Refuses to give any respect to any other type of marriage, while demanding that we all stop being bigots and respect his type of marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr surfboards 7,957
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 21 hr theos 2,276
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
21 yr old disabled Meadow Vista girl needs your... Sep 17 Diana 1
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug '14 The right is wrong 2
•••
•••
Colfax Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Colfax Jobs

•••
•••