Posted in the Colfax Forum

tim

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Great selection of rolling stock and passenger cars very reasonably priced
Paul

Hayward, CA

#2 Apr 15, 2011
I've been there twice. Well organized clean old fashioned style train store with new & used trains. Good prices & he is welcome to offers on the used stuff.
Choo Choo Charlie

Roseville, CA

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Did you know that guys who are crazy about trains are known as "foamers" because they can apparently get so excited when they see a choo-choo that they foam at the mouth. They are mostly pot bellied middle aged men whose wives (if they have them!) think they are nuts. I'm not knocking them because I'm one of them! Nor Cal Trains gets my recommendation too!

Choo Choo Charlie
Woo-woo!
Look for me down by the years in Roseville!
Choo Choo Charlie

Roseville, CA

#4 Apr 19, 2011
Whoops! I meant to say "Look for me down by the YARDS in Roseville!" I got so excited thinking about trains I started foaming and I couldn't spell! Woo-woo!
Mom of a train lover

Granite Bay, CA

#5 Dec 17, 2013
This shop is always a fun stop. The owner is very friendly and helpful. We have found some great treasures here and his prices are fantastic!
John

Roseville, CA

#6 May 21, 2014
Love this place. John is always there to help out tremendously with whatever I need. They have a great assortment of vintage Lionel and Flyer trains, and for you HO guys, amazing buildings and scenery.
As a O 27 scale guy still holding out, I enjoy it immensely. JP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Affordable Housing Opportunity in Roseville for... Fri Foodsg 2
News Anytime Fitness headed to Grass Valley Feb 4 Lee A 1
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) Jan '17 King Ralph 83
Applied Forest Management Sux! Jan '17 Frizzold Services 1
News Military Notes: Airman with Vallejo ties comple... Dec '16 selfish 2
Holiday boutique! Nov '16 Jess 1
News Bayside Church new to Auburn (Aug '08) Nov '16 LOL 25

Colfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages