Pet precautions urged on Halloween

Pet precautions urged on Halloween

There are 1 comment on the Oroville Mercury-Register story from Oct 21, 2010, titled Pet precautions urged on Halloween. In it, Oroville Mercury-Register reports that:

Thank you Peggy Adamson of the Butte County Historical Society for reminding me of the speech by Barbara Hennigan talking last Sunday at the Chico Air Museum about Chico's early pioneer in aviation Thaddous Kerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oroville Mercury-Register.

Victoria Yeager

Cape Town, South Africa

#1 Oct 24, 2010
What a nice article! The P-47 was not capable of exceeding the speed of sound even in diving. Not even close. A book by an engineer/scientist/historian will be coming out soon. Please check out the www.chuckyeager.com The Right Stuff Store in about 2 months to get a copy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Arrested After Domestic Violence and Pursuit Fri Bradleyjacksonisa... 3
golf cart Aug 9 Vic and Libby 1
Good R_ox y, o_xy,cm-arijuana,t-ar,he-roin,o_xy... Aug 4 Ashley 2
News Giving driver's licenses to those here illegall... Jul 26 spud 8
News Essential California: How a California driver's... Apr '17 07 Mustang 2
News David Ryland: Centennial Reservoir Project a ba... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News New school board trustee selected, seated durin... (Oct '15) Oct '15 LaTricia 2

Colfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages