Patient blacklisting happens
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesus Ramoz

Central District, Hong Kong

#21 Mar 16, 2014
This is crazy wrote:
I am totally confused about how it is remotely possible to be "blacklisted" when there are sooo many doctors out actively looking for new patients. Please describe how it would be possible for doctors t ensure you cant be seen new doctors. I sympathize for anyone who is chronically ill or in pain, but with all due respect this sounds CRAZY! Go outside that practice, or to a different hospital! I have known many doctor shopping, rx addicts who have no problem finding new doctors! No offense, but this just does not sound right.
I think you are a doctor, medical indemnity insurance 'risk manager' or medical defence lawyer. Good attempt to deceive, but I see right through you. Shill. Medical malpractice tort 'reforms' are making you rich, eh?
Beijing Barney

Central District, Hong Kong

#22 Mar 16, 2014
This is crazy wrote:
I am totally confused about how it is remotely possible to be "blacklisted" when there are sooo many doctors out actively looking for new patients. Please describe how it would be possible for doctors t ensure you cant be seen new doctors. I sympathize for anyone who is chronically ill or in pain, but with all due respect this sounds CRAZY! Go outside that practice, or to a different hospital! I have known many doctor shopping, rx addicts who have no problem finding new doctors! No offense, but this just does not sound right.
I think you are a doctor from a medical defence organisation, medical insurance risk manager or a medical defence lawyer. Your attempt to 'risk manage', i.e. deny and deceive is quite clear. Shill. Blacklisting is a big part of medical malpractice tort reform culture and it's not a secret anymore. We're coming after you now!
Bobbie Jenke Santa Rosa

Santa Rosa, CA

#23 Mar 16, 2014
I am a CA Special Educator mutilated by a T.O.S. surgery by Sutter Health at CA Pacific Medical Center by Dr. G. James Avery and I am being left to suffer and DIE in Santa Rosa, CA. I begged my family to GET ME OUTTA here--with a town full of x-Kaiser HMO docs and others who will NOT evaluate my surgical damage--or try to improve my condition via medical evaluations. I was just dumped by Sebastopol Community Health Center after a Dr. Rhonda Berney, former Kaiser doctor told me she would NEVER refer me to any specialists and I should just learn to live in my deteriorating body. LIVE? HOW? She recommended "behavioral health", another Kaiser HMO tactic if you suffer iatrogenic harm. Jesus Ramos--you know EXACTLY what is happening! Thank you! It IS as bad as you say it is. Senator Feinstein has done nothing to help me and Gov. Jerry Brown's staff HUNG up on my and ignored by prior faxes for HELP! So, what country might be left to go to, for someone as medically harmed in the U.S as I am to find help--if I don't die before I get there??
Bobbie Jenke Santa Rosa

Santa Rosa, CA

#24 Mar 16, 2014
Jesus Ramoz wrote:
Look into medical malpractice tort reform and the very criminal American Medical Association/ AMA's self-regulation and medical malpractice policies you will find a lot of the reasons why medically-injured people are blacklisted. Risk management is the twisted perspective the corporate medical, legal and insurance worlds use. It means you don't have any rights because they have injured you.
Tort reform has removed patients' rights to remedy and recourse through the courts by giving immunity to doctors AS LONG AS they have bought into medical indemnity insurance (i.e. a protection racket) and comply with instructions for the risk management of 'adverse events' from medical indemnity insurers, which are often doctor-owned insurance companies and exist to provide medical defence and to limit or minimise, or completely cover-up any evidence of malpractice, negligence or battery. This they do with full impunity of governments. they just don't want you to know.
The medical indemnity insurers, such as Kaiser Permanente and the Doctors' Company blacklist injured patients through electronic records and global insurer databases that blacklist people internationally. Your medical records are not confidential. The medical indemnity insurers know everything about you. Even doctors with a conscience have no choice to reject blacklisted patients or their terrifying medical indemnity insurance companies will come after them and punish them with sham peer reviews before the medical boards or mess with their businesses and careers, because after all, they are still insurance companies, filled with thugs and exempt from fraud and collusion laws.
And by blacklisting patients, the very secretive medical indemnity insurers actually want you to sue!! Because no-one has told the public that there is a ban, or partial ban, on recovery from insurance companies, which probably was signaled by the fiasco and false flag operation of 911 and the predatory mortgage fraud practices by banks that crashed the world known as the Global Financial Crisis. Personal injury law firms know about the ban but are not telling as tort reform is a goldmine for them as they fleece injured patients further because they don't know about the ban on recovery and the collusion between lawyers, medical indemnity insurers, medical and health boards.
So, governments are behind this, and you will find a lot of legislators are lawyers, who subscribe to a similar kind of risk management agreement through their law societies' professional indemnity insurance ( as do police, etc.) Governments can then say they spend less on healthcare and don't pay Workers' Compensation by the same methods-giving public taxpayers money to the medical-industrial corporate complex instead (such as to help doctors and dentists pay their medical indemnity subscriptions. Yes, public money subsidizes doctors' medical malpractice indemnity insurance subscriptions which are used against medically-injured members of the public to pay bad an criminal doctors' defence costs. We subsidize them to win against us.)
So, governments have been complicit with the medical-industrial corporate complex to put in place medical malpractice tort reforms legislation. This is the massive predatory fraud that medical corporations and government, together with the law and order fraternity, that is behind growing intentional medical battery, very bad quality treatment called negligence, iatrogenic neglect, blacklisting, etc. See information from the Center for Justice and Democracy and the American Association of Justice (although the AAJ doesn't tell the full truth!) It's all about corporate profits and now medical malpractice is very profitable for all the players, especially in the creation of medical defence fraud and the pretence associated with it.
Tort reform is an invitation to corruption and racketeering, predating on sick and injured people.
Jesus-My post was deleted here Bobbie Jenke
Bobbie Jenke Santa Rosa

Santa Rosa, CA

#25 Mar 16, 2014
I'm Ms. Bobbie Jenke, age 56, CA Special Educator, disabled by TOS surgery at Sutter Health in San Francisco in 2004. I filed a lawsuit against my surgeon, Dr. G. James Avery in pro per--as I tried, but could not find an attorney due to CA Tort laws. I filed anyway-because I felt it was important to legally document how dangerous my surgeon and surgery was. My case was dismissed by the judge as I was too injured to fight! The Medical Board let him off despite his signed pre-op risk lies, and no need for his barbaric mutilation of me-cutting out my 1st rib, etc.
Medicare paid for the surgery, despite NO tests that showed I needed it. I was in pain/disabled, already a Kaiser HMO medical outcast--and I thought that Avery was my last hope of returning to teaching career and life. NOT! I awoke in my hospital so mutilated, with my neck half removed and stitched so tightly right next to my throat. It has NEVER improved. Only worse. Now my cervical spine is bending-compressing nerves and more. I need evaluation STAT!
Dr. G. James Avery II abused me after he mutilated me--paralyzing my phrenic nerve for breathing, yelling at me, and much more. Soon is my 10th anniversary survival of a tortured life post TOS surgery by Sutter Health who owns CA Pacific Med. Cntr. I'm blacklisted at all Sonoma County, CA clinics especially if I ask them to diagnose my surgical injuries.
Jesus--we need you as a leader of patient-safety, and patient rights in USA! You are spot on!!
I applied recently for Stanford's PEARL program that is supposed to "help" patients of Medical Harm--but what a joke. They wrote me back that I was "INELIGIBLE" for their program because I was not a Stanford patient. Yet, I had been to Stanford 3x in past for assessment and was refused any real assessment. These programs, like PEARL at Stanford, that "pretend" to HELP patients harmed my medical crimes or errors--are simply doing "risk management"/damage control"--for the Malpractice Companies and Hospital systems. They are a cruel joke to patients. There is NO real help to get diagnosed once a surgeon cuts you up--and leaves you--like a walking corpse. I've been looking for over ten years. Please see me on You tube videos "Bobbie Jenke Patient Discrimination" and 3 others and at www.tossurgerynightmare.com and www.sonic.net/bjj Thank you Jesus Ramoz!!!! Very well put!!! Needs to be on more blogs for patient safety. best, Bobbie Jenke, suffering patient in Santa Rosa, CA with my time running out!
Bobbie Jenke Santa Rosa

Santa Rosa, CA

#26 Mar 16, 2014
I need to tell you all that I faxed Governor Jerry Brown here in CA--begging for medical help as a CA Special Educator harmed by the medical industry and my faxes were IGNORED. So, when I called after my advocate called on my behalf--the constituent director Adrian "No Last Name" HUNG up the phone on me. I asked if he got the faxes and he pretended not to know. Then I told my advocate had called on my behalf Dr _____ and he said, I quote, "he's not a doctor"..So Adrian DID know about me. And my advocate WAS a Ph.D. I've faxed Senator Feinstein many times and she is just letting me DIE. Her staff has done nothing regarding helping me get medically evaluated. So Senator Feinstein does NOT appear to care about a 56 year old single female CA Special Educator. This Medical Industry control of representatives crosses party lines. I will not be alive that much longer. I'm deteriorating fast now, and I was just discharged from a FEDERALLY funded clinic when I asked for an MRI of my neck and to be referred to specialists. I was told I would NEVER get any specialists referrals by Dr. Rhonda Berney there. She is spent 13 years working as a Kaiser doctor--and a Palm Drive Hospital chief. So what does that tell you? The Department of Health Services--in Sonoma County-director Rita Scardaci and Joann Borri have been contacted many times--they are also leaving me to die, unevaluated. America is KILLING the patients they harm by denial of care--and someone needs to STOP this. It is just ONE of the many CRIMES of our medical industry--see You Tube Kaiser Crimes videos by Ms. Jupirena Stein. We are all patients. Yet, everyone gave the medical industry FAR too much power in USA. This MUST STOP! thank you. Bobbie Jenke, Injured/Disabled teacher/patient in Santa Rosa, CA P.O. Box 3454 Santa Rosa, CA 95402
Casey

Paradise, CA

#27 Mar 17, 2014
Blacklisting DEFINITELY exists and is a medical fact of life when going to doctors for a chronic illness. The reasons vary widely. It was admitted to me in Reno by a nurse that "the doctors talk amongst themselves." There have been tons of people who have been treated with condescension, discouraged from going there, and then when they try to go to a new doctor, somehow that new doctors knows to scare them off. This happens all the time. In the U.S, people in rural areas are especially vulnerable because they don't have much choice in doctors and they can't go way out of town just to see a new doctor. There is a shortage, too, of doctors, and that's why you always have to see a Nurse Practitioner who knows very little compared to an M.D. If you are blacklisted, you are not on any written "list" or anything like that. It's all done word of mouth.
Stephens

Central District, Hong Kong

#30 Mar 18, 2014
Casey wrote:
Blacklisting DEFINITELY exists and is a medical fact of life when going to doctors for a chronic illness. The reasons vary widely. It was admitted to me in Reno by a nurse that "the doctors talk amongst themselves." There have been tons of people who have been treated with condescension, discouraged from going there, and then when they try to go to a new doctor, somehow that new doctors knows to scare them off. This happens all the time. In the U.S, people in rural areas are especially vulnerable because they don't have much choice in doctors and they can't go way out of town just to see a new doctor. There is a shortage, too, of doctors, and that's why you always have to see a Nurse Practitioner who knows very little compared to an M.D. If you are blacklisted, you are not on any written "list" or anything like that. It's all done word of mouth.
Wrong! You are definitely on a database list- a few, in fact!
Globally-accessed secret database blacklists run by medical indemnity insurers and the health insurers and their law firms. Doctors and their assistants abuse electronic records and other specialist secure online electronic software to get the information to the insurers. The insurers and their medical defence organisations then instruct doctors and their assistants in how to mistreat or neglect the patient.
This is why these types of 'risk management' practices are so important to profits for the insurers. It's called 'limiting' or 'minimizing' the risk by tracking and monitoring injured patients to entrap them - no treatment and no justice. If you sue, medical malpractice tort reforms will fleece you in the courts. Doctors, insurers and lawyers all profit from these unfair, special-interest laws.
Bobbie Jenke Santa Rosa

Santa Rosa, CA

#31 Mar 19, 2014
to Casey- I sorry, but Stephens of Hong Kong is right, I'm certain! For example...my neck is so surgically damaged from Thoracic Outlet Surgery post 10 years now, by Sutter Health, that my cervical spine has been dangerously bending to the L. I have asked radiologists to please evaluate this when i see it in xrays of my lungs for example(when I thought I had pneumonia once)--(but they REFUSE!--and once my bent C-spine was documented by an ER doctor on a CT scan, but that was a slip up, I'm sure by the E.R. doctor --to give me that info. He may not have had instant access to my file in that particular situation. Everytime i ask any doctor to PLEASE give me an MRI of my surgical area of my neck, I am discharged from their care. I was just recently discharged from a FEDERALLY funded clinic that was affiliated with Sutter Health for just requesting evaluation of my surgical damage...and abused in the process and more.
We are ALL living in very dangerous times as patients. Too much power has been given to physician owned malpractice companies that profit from "finding NO ERRORS" in their doctors and surgeons. This money of course and profits is all invested in Wall Street and records are global.
Patient MUST start to fight back. Patient must start BLACKLISTING surgeons and doctors who are insured by bad practices malpractice companies, like THE DOCTORS COMPANY!, etc.
And there is more to it also-but I'm tired now. Thank you for listening. Also, the reason they will not evaluate, is probably because they think I might sue them--because the statute of limitations is only 2 years on malpractice cases--but if something NEW is discovered as a result of a surgery--the statute starts over, I believe.(tho I am NOT an attorney.)
Best, Bobbie Jenke, CA Special Educator, disabled by surgical, medical harm in CA and left to die by Senator Dianne Feinstein and Governor Brown despite my many requests that they please help me get my surgical damage and deterioration evaluated before it's too late.
GoodOleBoyNetwor k

Bryn Mawr, PA

#32 Aug 8, 2014
I found this to be common in dentists in south Florida in the same county around the same age. Had one dentist that absolutely refused to proceed with so much as an xray until I told him my last dentist. I politely refused. He took a quick look in my mouth and said I had issues-duh. Said I needed alot of work at a lot of money with specialists. He avoided the actual issue and the problem he noticed was there for years with no issues.

If a doctor or dentist is a true technician or scientific professional until absolutely necessary they should look at your problem with zero bias and make a determination without knowing your previous dentist or doctor. If the patients wants a new doctor that is their prerogative.

I will say a lot of dentists in particular want cookie cutter work so many tend to avoid tougher problems by giving the patient a high price with a lengthy & scary procedure. That's if they don't refer you.
Grady Henderson

Shelby, NC

#34 Nov 30, 2014
Two pain center has back balled me for going to ER. but it was their. falt. not my they allmost killed me. i die at ER and in ICU for weeks. duscharge me. on brskeing contract. how can they do it I.got prof records. trama teams. for 20yeard and more my heart can't take thr pain. now U .D.A lae of oppiums. said I'm intide to alk oppiums i need. Chronic. pain and more i don't have a lilf with. out
karen

Sanford, NC

#35 Mar 26, 2015
How do I get off this black list ?
kmtpkb2

Pittsburgh, PA

#36 May 11, 2015
Beijing Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a doctor from a medical defence organisation, medical insurance risk manager or a medical defence lawyer. Your attempt to 'risk manage', i.e. deny and deceive is quite clear. Shill. Blacklisting is a big part of medical malpractice tort reform culture and it's not a secret anymore. We're coming after you now!
I am so glad I found this site, I thought I was alone! No one who hasn't experience being blacklisted while suffering alone with chronic pain would ever understand... I'm still in disbelief it happened /could happen to me. Blacklisting is a new term to me, didn't even know it existed until I witnessed myself. "Long story short", not enough space or time to cover full experience, I was given an corticosteriod injection into shoulder which was misplaced hit of clavicle and ripped out of arm. Ended up with avulsion fracture of distal clavicle and ac joint seperation. Doctor was let go from Excela Health (didn't pass boards), I also work for Excela. began searching for first available ortho, had Mri with all damaged documented and asked by new surgeon what caused injury and pain, I innocently stated the truth, "all started after inj...ect" and that was where it went down hill from there. Went from doctor to doctor denied treatment for one reason or another, in and out of ER because frozen shoulder, infection (vomiting for 6 weeks-taking by ambulance-blood sugar 56 and almost in comma) which led to distal clavicle osteolysis (my clavicle was deteriorating and eating it's self away) ER pumped me with pain meds and each and every time stated,"follow up with orthopedic surgeon." If only that easy! One attempted to tape record me, one brought 4 other doctors in with him and wouldn't touch me, I was ridiculed, told symptoms dont add up... Depression, pain was unbearable, I was desperate and traveled out of state for help but was so ill he couldn't exam me. I wanted to die, it was better t han pain. If you think doctors don't blacklist you, find information from other doctors and will turn away a patient they know needs help and is suffering, you are mistaken!!!!! I left out so much more detail, but think I got my point through. Still suffering today and everyday. I am willing to fight to the end to expose blacklisting and those involved, law needs to change. If anyone knows how I can become involved to make change, please let me know. God Bless you all suffering from actions of others. Kim
steve

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Saturday Aug 1
I have poof hard evidence of documents to go to the public by news and cost me to lose ssi but f it thay tide to pushing my button s going to give my evidence to everyone but I'm not sure how

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatality Accident on Banner Mountain Claims Lif... 9 hr Kristina 1
David Dallas Withrow Aug 10 Carharttkwboy 7
Allan Dunnam (Apr '12) Aug 6 hnm 4
todd calvin bourne 27 Aug 4 ewwww 1
Poll Is it Time to Replace Sheriff Bonner? (Oct '14) Jul '15 Pentlo 6
News Court Wrap: Restitution hearing postponed in Ye... Jun '15 stolen from by Huni 3
News Discussion of railway linking Grass Valley, Nev... (Jun '13) Jun '13 tahoevalleylines 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages