Baltazar Rentfro Was Murderd

Posted in the Cole Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
john

Wichita, KS

#1 Aug 15, 2011
And he was And If you have any info please post it here And each time is gets deleted just re post it they are not going to get away with this and that is a promise.
Susy

Edmond, OK

#2 Aug 15, 2011
john wrote:
And he was And If you have any info please post it here And each time is gets deleted just re post it they are not going to get away with this and that is a promise.
I am suprised to see this article I ran across this when I was searching for Baltazar mother . I pray this isnt true . Heather seem to be a very nice lady . I know it doesnt seem right that she is with another guys so soon but we all dont grieve in the same way . I myself dont judge her .

Also she is around my grandchildren who adore her . Her current b/f is the father of my grandchildren . We have had our differences but it is hard for me to believe he would murder anyone ..

If you beleive this then you have everyright to talk to the police . I am going to believe she is innocent .

Before anything about the insurance money is brought up . I dont want her money and to me money doesnt buy me happiness . Money only goes so far and it will run out . I only wish he the best and to be careful . People know she has money .

Thanks for reading my comment . I hope you find peace
Also I knew Baltazar when he was a kid and I had the pleasure of seeing him again as an adult ..
john

Wichita, KS

#3 Aug 15, 2011
Susy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am suprised to see this article I ran across this when I was searching for Baltazar mother . I pray this isnt true . Heather seem to be a very nice lady . I know it doesnt seem right that she is with another guys so soon but we all dont grieve in the same way . I myself dont judge her .
Also she is around my grandchildren who adore her . Her current b/f is the father of my grandchildren . We have had our differences but it is hard for me to believe he would murder anyone ..
If you beleive this then you have everyright to talk to the police . I am going to believe she is innocent .
Before anything about the insurance money is brought up . I dont want her money and to me money doesnt buy me happiness . Money only goes so far and it will run out . I only wish he the best and to be careful . People know she has money .
Thanks for reading my comment . I hope you find peace
Also I knew Baltazar when he was a kid and I had the pleasure of seeing him again as an adult ..
paula is in norman working in a nursing home not sure where but yes their was foul play all i can say but the osbi is now on the case so the truth will come out and if you have children around her i would advice against it she is a drug addict methadone.and gave balts meathadone the day he was killed.the truth will come out.
Your name

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Aug 16, 2011
That's funny that couldnt be that the truck that crushed him was going more than 20 miles an hour in reverse so before you start pointing fingers and know all the facts about baltazars life u might as well just keep pointing fingers and as far as anyone getting money it's his dad that get the money not heather so why would she do something like that oh wait once again she doesn't talk to her brother because of this so anyone can say what the want about who did what all I know is nobody know the truth but two people and believe what u want but the only foul play would be on the driver of the vehicle that ran in to him and the police reports show that and that's funny cause the report from the m.e. Show that there was no drugs or alcohol or tobacco in use in his system at time of death so until you can manage to get your facts right then it would probably be best to keep to your self unless u know something that hasn't already been reviewed as truthful information than your better off to stop spreading rumors about things that u know nothing about if u want to point fingers point them at the one driving the truck not the widow that just had her life ripped from her one day
Your name

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Aug 16, 2011
And It wouldn't matter if he had taken a million different things everybody seems to forget that he was crushed between a tailgate that was down with a four wheeler on it and a truck that was moving in access of 15+ miles per hour but wait surely it couldn't be that the truck crushed all ribs on the right side and punctured both lungs and broke his spine and cause massive internal bleeding right that couldn't be what it was must of been that he took something that's probably what did it right people a so stupid so basically what u are saying is that if an brick fell of a building and tore off half your brain u would of survived it but u had a headache and took whatever meds made it go away everyone seems to forget that he past away due to blunt force trauma to the chest but I guess any one could of lived after being almost cut in half if they were healthy and took care of them selfs right that what everyone is saying that he should of lived no one in this world could of lived and until u have the m.e. Report in your hand and u see what had really happen why don't you point the finger at who was driving the truck and not the person who had the most traumatic life altering experience happen in front of there eyes so just get your facts straight before u go and point fingers I believe the person driving is guilty of this he was the one mad and the one fighting with his girlfriend at the time when he took an innocent life off this earth so why don't people look at who was doing what when it happen oh wait that would require people to get off there ass and not be chicken shit and run there mouth about shit that they don't know what there talking about
john

Litchfield, MN

#6 Aug 16, 2011
Your name wrote:
And It wouldn't matter if he had taken a million different things everybody seems to forget that he was crushed between a tailgate that was down with a four wheeler on it and a truck that was moving in access of 15+ miles per hour but wait surely it couldn't be that the truck crushed all ribs on the right side and punctured both lungs and broke his spine and cause massive internal bleeding right that couldn't be what it was must of been that he took something that's probably what did it right people a so stupid so basically what u are saying is that if an brick fell of a building and tore off half your brain u would of survived it but u had a headache and took whatever meds made it go away everyone seems to forget that he past away due to blunt force trauma to the chest but I guess any one could of lived after being almost cut in half if they were healthy and took care of them selfs right that what everyone is saying that he should of lived no one in this world could of lived and until u have the m.e. Report in your hand and u see what had really happen why don't you point the finger at who was driving the truck and not the person who had the most traumatic life altering experience happen in front of there eyes so just get your facts straight before u go and point fingers I believe the person driving is guilty of this he was the one mad and the one fighting with his girlfriend at the time when he took an innocent life off this earth so why don't people look at who was doing what when it happen oh wait that would require people to get off there ass and not be chicken shit and run there mouth about shit that they don't know what there talking about
all you got to do is post you address and i will show you how chicken shit i am and sorry she is going to jail .so bye bye to her and her brother.
john

Litchfield, MN

#7 Aug 16, 2011
Your name wrote:
sounds like to me you were in on it and now are running scared just like the rest of them the osbi is on the case.so put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.
Susy

Edmond, OK

#8 Aug 16, 2011
John ,
Thanks for the information about Paula . I lost contact with her many years ago.

My grandchildren talk often about the times they spent with Baltazar and Heather . Very good memories .Nothing bad to say about either one of them.

Like I said I was looking for Paula and was so suprise to run across this site .

At first I thought it was a really sick joke. Took me a few days to post my comment .
The only reason I did is because I believe Heather is innocent.
I pray she hasnt seen what is being said about her.

John,
I hope you find peace . Things happen in our lives and we have no control over and no one is at fault.

thanks for reading my post and letting my woice be heard . I have said all I need to say on this issue ..

Your name

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Aug 16, 2011
Nobody is running anywhere everyone is still in the same place and if they are doing someone they are aweful slow about doing it its been over two months now and nothing so come on I'm waiting until u know the facts and are here everyday and sees whats going on then u can just stay in ur little castle and keep playing with your gnomes cause if there was something more behind this than what there was then there would already be detectives asking ? See that's how it works they don't just set back and wait to see something they go find it and they wont find foul play it was a freak accident and I would give my life to bring him back for her but it don't work like that they know if there was foul play and people say it was sherriff out there it was the ohp that investigated the accident not cleavland county so people on here need to get there facts right before they talk about something they know nothing about
john

Wichita, KS

#10 Aug 16, 2011
Your name wrote:
Nobody is running anywhere everyone is still in the same place and if they are doing someone they are aweful slow about doing it its been over two months now and nothing so come on I'm waiting until u know the facts and are here everyday and sees whats going on then u can just stay in ur little castle and keep playing with your gnomes cause if there was something more behind this than what there was then there would already be detectives asking ? See that's how it works they don't just set back and wait to see something they go find it and they wont find foul play it was a freak accident and I would give my life to bring him back for her but it don't work like that they know if there was foul play and people say it was sherriff out there it was the ohp that investigated the accident not cleavland county so people on here need to get there facts right before they talk about something they know nothing about
yes it was the ohp but now it is the osbi so wait and see they get the facts then they send warrants.may take months.but they will come and as for heather she is a druggie this is a fact.as for jaun he is sick for spending his step sons death money.and heather is already knocked up by baltas best friend some friend don't you say. they are all mexican trash.
in doubt

Norman, OK

#11 Aug 18, 2011
Heather INSISTED to the M.E. that she didnt want an autopsy done...I was in the room with her when the M.E. came in. so that is a fact , were you in there David. And someone please contact where she used to work at the Daycare, Over The Rainbow. thats's her ex Aunt in law. She will tell you that Heather had life insurance on Baltazar and has already collected that money...she had it through frances' work. and yes she's on drugs. Thank god she isnt working at the daycare anymore! My last post about her methodone got erased from her. She had given Baltazar some of her methodone and didnt tell the ambulance people or the firemen or the dr or the M.E. hmmm i wonder why. you would think if your husband dad just been crushed by a truck ( accidentaly) you would tell them everything to save his life but she accidently forgot to tell them she had given him 30 mg of HER methodone. ooops just slipped her mind!! and NO there wasnt an autopsy done cause she didnt want no one to find out!! to save her own ass. yeah his dad nis getting one ins policy but she is suing her grandpa her brother and the truck that hit him. let alone she HAS ALREADY COLLECTED ON HER'S FROM OVER THE RAINBOW. LETS SEE IF THIS ONE GETS ERASED NLIKE NTHE LAST ONES. OH BY THE WAY HER NEW BOYFRIEND QUIT HIS JOB, I WONDER HOW THEY ARE LIVING...BALTAZAR'S DEATH MONEY!
Your name wrote:
That's funny that couldnt be that the truck that crushed him was going more than 20 miles an hour in reverse so before you start pointing fingers and know all the facts about baltazars life u might as well just keep pointing fingers and as far as anyone getting money it's his dad that get the money not heather so why would she do something like that oh wait once again she doesn't talk to her brother because of this so anyone can say what the want about who did what all I know is nobody know the truth but two people and believe what u want but the only foul play would be on the driver of the vehicle that ran in to him and the police reports show that and that's funny cause the report from the m.e. Show that there was no drugs or alcohol or tobacco in use in his system at time of death so until you can manage to get your facts right then it would probably be best to keep to your self unless u know something that hasn't already been reviewed as truthful information than your better off to stop spreading rumors about things that u know nothing about if u want to point fingers point them at the one driving the truck not the widow that just had her life ripped from her one day
in doubt

Norman, OK

#12 Aug 18, 2011
Obvioulsy Balt wanted Juan to have his life insurance policy and not his "BRIDE". Juan shouldnt feel guilty Baltazar wanted him to have it and hopefully he does something in honor of him with it. Just as long as David Baker and Heather dont get any of it to use im happy with that. Its still pathetic that they are getting any money from insurances!!! someone on here is trying to convience everyone else that she isnt getting anything just call her previous employer, OVER THE RAINBOW CHILDCARE IN NORMAN, and ask Frances, she will tell ya. Heather hasnt work since she got her n1st 40,000 from the daycare and yea that will go fast with the blowing thats going on. give it a year and she will broke and alone!! then we can all sit back and laugh our asses off at her.
john wrote:
<quoted text>yes it was the ohp but now it is the osbi so wait and see they get the facts then they send warrants.may take months.but they will come and as for heather she is a druggie this is a fact.as for jaun he is sick for spending his step sons death money.and heather is already knocked up by baltas best friend some friend don't you say. they are all mexican trash.
in doubt

Norman, OK

#13 Aug 18, 2011
Really,,, there wasnt an autopsy done so no one will ever know what was in his system. Just because heather has a piece of paper from the hospital that the M.E. did and his report that he took AT THE HOSPITAL is not an autopsy!!! he never went to the medical office in OKC for an autopsy the funeral home took him from the hospital. I guess your to stupid to know that they dont do autopsy's in hospitals so you need to get your facts straight before you point fingers, idiot. Im sure being crushed was a factor in his death but isnt it funny that he was talking to everyone before he was loaded up in the ambulance and within minutes of being loaded and given medication his heart stopped. I guess the methodone didnt have anything to do with that but we will never know cause Heather or whoever is saying the M.
E. didnt find anything in his system is because he didnt check for it and Heather insisted on NO autopsy being performed. HA and when your wife Heather is in charge of telling everyone if he took anything and her reply is NO sounds like she nailed the nail in his coffin. Who knows if it would've made a difference but im sure it wouldn't have hurt for the medical to staff to know exactly what was in his system.
Your name wrote:
john

Wichita, KS

#14 Aug 18, 2011
in doubt wrote:
Really,,, there wasnt an autopsy done so no one will ever know what was in his system. Just because heather has a piece of paper from the hospital that the M.E. did and his report that he took AT THE HOSPITAL is not an autopsy!!! he never went to the medical office in OKC for an autopsy the funeral home took him from the hospital. I guess your to stupid to know that they dont do autopsy's in hospitals so you need to get your facts straight before you point fingers, idiot. Im sure being crushed was a factor in his death but isnt it funny that he was talking to everyone before he was loaded up in the ambulance and within minutes of being loaded and given medication his heart stopped. I guess the methodone didnt have anything to do with that but we will never know cause Heather or whoever is saying the M.
E. didnt find anything in his system is because he didnt check for it and Heather insisted on NO autopsy being performed. HA and when your wife Heather is in charge of telling everyone if he took anything and her reply is NO sounds like she nailed the nail in his coffin. Who knows if it would've made a difference but im sure it wouldn't have hurt for the medical to staff to know exactly what was in his system. <quoted text>
lets just hope the osbi does something about this and if they don't the creator will you may get away with things on this earth but you will stand befor jugement when the books are opened.i just hope the truth comes out.thank you for your post.
in doubt

Norman, OK

#15 Aug 19, 2011
trust me John the money will run out and drugs wont be as easy to get for her and david and reality and hopefully guilt will set in and she will have to endure all the feelins that come along with it til sen dies and hopefully she has a long life and thinks about it everyday for ever! its just sickening! He was such a great guy and for him to go like that is ashame. To see how much nshe really loved him is even more sad. I wonder if she was already pregnant before he died with David's baby. Balt couldnt have kids. She sure looked like she was showing awful early and to be only weeks pregnant she sure had a pooch.
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Jan 27, 2012
in doubt wrote:
trust me John the money will run out and drugs wont be as easy to get for her and david and reality and hopefully guilt will set in and she will have to endure all the feelins that come along with it til sen dies and hopefully she has a long life and thinks about it everyday for ever! its just sickening! He was such a great guy and for him to go like that is ashame. To see how much nshe really loved him is even more sad. I wonder if she was already pregnant before he died with David's baby. Balt couldnt have kids. She sure looked like she was showing awful early and to be only weeks pregnant she sure had a pooch.
Im sure she had a pooch because she is a dog.....
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Jan 27, 2012
Susy wrote:
John ,
Thanks for the information about Paula . I lost contact with her many years ago.
My grandchildren talk often about the times they spent with Baltazar and Heather . Very good memories .Nothing bad to say about either one of them.
Like I said I was looking for Paula and was so suprise to run across this site .
At first I thought it was a really sick joke. Took me a few days to post my comment .
The only reason I did is because I believe Heather is innocent.
I pray she hasnt seen what is being said about her.
John,
I hope you find peace . Things happen in our lives and we have no control over and no one is at fault.
thanks for reading my post and letting my woice be heard . I have said all I need to say on this issue ..
I hope she sees every damed word about it the murder......as for her brother I understand he is retarded.....
abc

United States

#21 Jul 23, 2012
It was a terrible accident!!! Heather for sure didn't deserve Baltazar. She moved on a week after he died. I miss balt so much. And love him. But he wasn't killed on purpose.
jason

Yukon, OK

#22 Oct 17, 2012
abc wrote:
It was a terrible accident!!! Heather for sure didn't deserve Baltazar. She moved on a week after he died. I miss balt so much. And love him. But he wasn't killed on purpose.
well you have the right to your own opinion and i say they killed him and if not it was at least manslauter because he and his girl friend was fighting and he was driving like the nut he is and the next one i see ...well we will just leave it at that.they all are sorry ass scum dirt filth trash......drug addicts.
cooldude

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Mar 9, 2016
I knew i didn't like this girl or her BF David from day i met them........i knew they were POS but didn't really realize how bad they are till i started googling them today. Guessing they haven't changed much cause they are meth/pill/methadone heads still and from what i've been told and read all they do is use people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Lavone Cox: Stuck Up and Conceited Wed Gilbert Johnson 7
Norman Teacher Paige Holden May 20 Dewey Hembree 7
News Randy Krehbiel: Running government on the cheap... May 18 drivingaway 1
Stylist Brandi McCoy (Oct '16) May 16 GiantClick 25
Nathanael Kent Shaffer DUI arrrst (Apr '16) May 15 Jamie Dundee 21
News Police searching for two missing people (Oct '10) May 15 Sal-Nancys-daugher 84
News Comments solicited about I-35 corridor from Nor... May 3 mynickelsworth 1

Cole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cole Mortgages