Statewide news in brief

Statewide news in brief

There are 6 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Nov 28, 2009, titled Statewide news in brief. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Schools across the state are to hold a mass bake sale Wednesday as part of the Michigan Parent Teacher Student Association effort to bring attention to the crisis in education funding in Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

SCHOOL FRIEND

Lima, OH

#1 Nov 30, 2009
i am so sad funny how we really don't know someone. divorce would of been so much easier Tom now your son is without his mon and dad
i am so glad i am not a betting person as i would of put my life on the line that you did not murder your wife. no more birthday parties no more playing catch your son will grow up into a man without his parents. what happened Tom what happened i just remember a wonderful talented kid in school you will have so much time know to think about what you did it i know you will come to the conclusion that it was not worth it. thou shall not kill i pray for you enjoy your new life. i hope it was worth it.
freedom

Lima, OH

#2 Dec 10, 2009
here's hoping that the witness is for real and you can get on with your life Tom!! good luck i will be thinking of you!

“Uewneeq, up from the street”

Since: Dec 09

Lansing

#3 Dec 11, 2009
What??? do these comments have ANYTHING to do with the subject?
andrew

Quincy, MI

#4 Dec 17, 2009
yeah G U I L T Y duuuhhhhh
Patsy

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2010
Guilty all the way
June

Davison, MI

#6 Jan 11, 2010
Guilty of what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could I be pregnant? (May '15) Jul 28 Loraine 4
Michigan Sex Offenders/ Prisoner Release (Apr '09) Jul 28 Brad 11
News Third witness comes forward in Foley case (Jan '10) Jul 28 jim 25
Dale odis jr busted again is funny Jul 26 Amy 1
News Two arrested in meth bust on Coldwater's e... (Jun '15) Jul 26 Billy 11
News Why don't Christian conservatives worry about c... Jul 23 likeallcucksarech... 137
tekonsha ambulance drops steve baker (Mar '16) Jul 20 friends of baker 5

Coldwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coldwater Mortgages