Jury Selection Continues In Foley Ret...

Jury Selection Continues In Foley Retrial

There are 2 comments on the WNWN-FM Battle Creek story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Jury Selection Continues In Foley Retrial. In it, WNWN-FM Battle Creek reports that:

The second murder trial for Tom Foley has begun in Coldwater, and will enter a second day of jury selection this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNWN-FM Battle Creek.

Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Lets find out what the prosecution knew, when they knew it and how they hid it.

I don't know if he did it or not but I am convinced the prosecution set him up just so they could get a quick easy conviction.
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#2 Jul 30, 2011
We will never know who killed her now, at lease not while this persecutor is still in office. She will never admit she was wrong on this much less prove herself wrong by finding the murder.

The best she can hope for now is to hang someone on the Skate Ranch murder before we run her azz out of town.

This case is so screwed up I still don't know if Tom killed her or not buy I am glad we didn't keep him locked up without knowing for sure it was him.

"Better to let 100 guilty go free than one innocent found guilty."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Religion of Politics. Aug 15 Fritz the cat 1
tekonsha ambulance drops steve baker Jun '16 dooley 3
rod stage thief May '16 mr blaster 4
Chuck Brouillard (Apr '11) May '16 Yuma 10
slut like u Mar '16 slutfixer 1
Could I be pregnant? (May '15) Mar '16 saveourkids 3
Michigan Sex Offenders/ Prisoner Release (Apr '09) Mar '16 saveourkids 10

Coldwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance