Storm Damage Clean-up In Branch County

Storm Damage Clean-up In Branch County

There are 4 comments on the WFAT-FM Portage story from Jun 6, 2010, titled Storm Damage Clean-up In Branch County. In it, WFAT-FM Portage reports that:

COLDWATER The clean-up continues today, after four separate Tornado Warnings and a Severe Thunderstorm Warning made for a very stormy and somewhat scary night across Branch County Saturday and into the early morning hours of Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAT-FM Portage.

Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Wheeler road north of M-86. Very large trees uprooted in different directions 300 feet apart. What part of "straight line winds" was that? The twisting part?
Kerry Galinis

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jun 8, 2010
SHEILA COUSINO CUTS HAIRR IN DOWN TOWN TEKONSHA, TELL HER YOU SEEN THIS ADD AND GET 2 DOOLARS OFF YOUR HAIR CUT AND 10 DOLLARS OFF ANT STYLE OVER 50 DOLLARS, INCLUDING PERMS OR COLORING OR SPY.....
THIS OFFER ENDS JULY 4 2010..........GOD BLESS ARE TROOPS.....

TELL HER KERRY GALINIS
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#3 Jun 24, 2010
Lokk, you might think I'm crazy here but we didnt have this kind of weather for a long, long time, then Obama came pushing this climate change crap.
finally

Quincy, MI

#4 Jun 25, 2010
Ralff wrote:
Lokk, you might think I'm crazy here but we didnt have this kind of weather for a long, long time, then Obama came pushing this climate change crap.
finally some one who cares....look up HAARP on google then go to you tube and look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Religion of Politics. Aug 15 Fritz the cat 1
tekonsha ambulance drops steve baker Jun '16 dooley 3
rod stage thief May '16 mr blaster 4
Chuck Brouillard (Apr '11) May '16 Yuma 10
slut like u Mar '16 slutfixer 1
Could I be pregnant? (May '15) Mar '16 saveourkids 3
Michigan Sex Offenders/ Prisoner Release (Apr '09) Mar '16 saveourkids 10

Coldwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance