Wanted: Old photos for documentary on...

Wanted: Old photos for documentary on Coldwater

Posted in the Coldwater Forum

Coldwater History

Coldwater, MI

#1 May 5, 2009
We are currently in pre-production on a documentary on the history of Coldwater, which will be made available for free via the web. We're in need of old photos of the area. The mills, courthouse, downtown area, etc. Any and all photos are welcome and contributors will be credited. All photos will be scanned and returned. If you have them already scanned, all the better.

If you have any photos lying around deteriorating and would like to see them used to capture the history of our area, contact us at [email protected]
jerry barnes

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2014
I'm looking for pictures of the L.J. byer's dairy that was on morse st. near the prison. my family opened and operated the dairy for twenty years circa 1906-7 1927. they also lived in the three homes on that property. I have excellent photo's of the family i would share if interested we also have prominent farmers in the family who contributed to the growth of branch county farming, gr. grandpa's name is john barnes gr. grandpa's is oliver bussing
jerry barnes

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2014
fairview dairy would be the correct name for the pics im seeking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to rent 17 hr Beaner65 1
dale duwayne otis jr. d.o.b. 5/4/ 68 Mar 18 stfu 4
News Two arrested in meth bust on Coldwater's e... (Jun '15) Feb 27 megan 4
Who knows April Farrell Jan '17 Matt59 2
News Man Arrested for Attempted Abduction (Jul '09) Jan '17 goat cheese 8
News Body found near Coldwater (May '09) Jan '17 guest 39
Can anyone tell me any information on Shannon B... Jan '17 I trusted her 1

Coldwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance