Trial set to begin in boyfriend's fat...

Trial set to begin in boyfriend's fatal stabbing

There are 4 comments on the WWMT-TV Kalamazoo story from Feb 12, 2008, titled Trial set to begin in boyfriend's fatal stabbing. In it, WWMT-TV Kalamazoo reports that:

A Branch County woman is scheduled to stand trial Monday for murdering her ex-boyfriend. Prosecutors say Ana Marie Sandoval-Ceron stabbed Ricardo Prietio in a home near Coldwater back in September of 2006. via WWMT-TV Kalamazoo

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWMT-TV Kalamazoo.

Litchfield, MI

#1 Mar 4, 2008
Oops...I should have known...I guess I was right when I joked about a murder trial at the courthouse
on Monday.
cop fan

Coldwater, MI

#2 Jun 27, 2008
The state trooper gave evidence that convicted the woman.
Joe Friday

Coldwater, MI

#3 Jun 28, 2008
Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts. And the facts are plain as day, and very clear on the DVDs. I have doubts as to whether there will be a trial -- it's more likely that he'll cop a plea. And those who support this kind of activity, well you can have your celebration. Enjoy your day in the sun.

Coldwater, MI

#4 Oct 8, 2011
She was a wonderful woman. If you have been abused all your life by guys, i understand why she did it.!!!! Ana lived with me and my 6 brothers and sisters plus her 6 kids. She was never harmful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
larry d. bradford (May '10) Wed no gey 35
History/Founding of: GLENRAY Manufacturing Co. ... (Feb '07) Nov 2 Rick every 9
North chain of lakes becoming over run Aug '15 Robert 1
Moving to Bronson (Aug '11) Aug '15 tiger51 8
Finding a friend that has passed away Jun '15 malohe53 1
News Two arrested in meth bust on Coldwater's e... Jun '15 finally10 1
Glass replacement parts. (May '15) May '15 Bernie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coldwater Mortgages