Jail overcrowding
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tommyboy

Coldwater, MI

#21 Jun 28, 2008
The county jail is likely to get even more crowded. The stuff that has been covered up is now getting known, and will become even more widely known thanks to YouTube.
joe hughes

Coldwater, MI

#22 Aug 8, 2008
been in that jail, and it kept me locked up, it works just fine. The only need i see is use the empty space where the gazebo is and build a unit there to house the females and that frees up more room for more wrong doers
bratt

Ypsilanti, MI

#23 Oct 9, 2008
i have been in the county jail in the female cell as to which i think is very crowded in the past the women are forced to live together in a cell much too small for as many are in there and do need the same treatment as a male inmate women have 1 cell the men have many as to which i dont think a new jail should be built but just a new wing for the women and then there wouldnt be over crowded jail it is the women who are over crowded not the male population
Kerry Galinis

Kansas City, MO

#24 Jun 12, 2010
GOD BLESS AMERICA, At least it is not tent city, Ran By my most favored sheriff in the world Sheriff Joe in arizona. That sheriff rocks. We need to start asking for citizans ship paper work on all residents, in cluding middle eastern and south american, Call it profiling I call it the LAW!!!!!!!!!! I STAND BEHIND ARIZONA......CAIL WANTS TO BOYCOTT US WE WILL STOP SALEING YOU POWER FROM POLAVERDY POWER PLANT, THROUGH THE SWITCH AND PUT CAIL IN THE DARK..... AND LET THEM RETHINK THIS FEDERAL LAW>>>>>> ARIZONA IS DOING NOTHING WRONG
helper

Quincy, MI

#25 Jun 12, 2010
Odysseus wrote:
I see what you mean, but I am still wary of your solution. In this community, a halfway house is going to have to be halfway between Bronson and Coldwater, as no one in town is going to want a halfway house nextdoor to them. Classic NIMBY -- Not In My BackYard. But I agree -- halfway houses will be cheaper.
Thanks for the info on the front-loaded docket.
There is a coldwater mission house, i understand it is at full capacity at all times i believe these men that live there would be out breaking the law if they didnt have a place to live.we should be thankful to the owner for being so generous, by helping out and donating or something i dont know the address exactly but i will be finding out.its time to give back to the givers ya know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding a friend that has passed away Jun '15 malohe53 1
News Two arrested in meth bust on Coldwater's e... Jun '15 finally10 1
History/Founding of: GLENRAY Manufacturing Co. ... (Feb '07) Jun '15 Mike 8
Glass replacement parts. May '15 Bernie 1
larry d. bradford (May '10) May '15 Larry Bradford 29
Could I be pregnant? May '15 sissygirl 2
Haunted Michigan (Jun '06) Apr '15 tasha 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coldwater Mortgages