Slain teacher's husband arrested

There are 20 comments on the Mar 7, 2009, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story titled Slain teacher's husband arrested. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

The husband of a murdered 2nd grade school teacher was arrested on homicide warrants Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Nothing New

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Mar 7, 2009
I knew they would eventually arrest him...what is their child going to do now with no mother or father around? Way to think.

Since: Feb 09

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Mar 7, 2009
i had a feeling that it would be him.. i just new it.. just like the laci peterson story
Wendy

Greenville, MI

#3 Mar 7, 2009
How very sad for the child involved...not only losing his mother, but now his father. My heart goes out to the family so much!
UDONTKNOWME

Spring Lake, MI

#4 Mar 7, 2009
I hope all the goofs that were standing behind him and supporting him through the whole thing realize how much they have been betrayed and cut him loose from their support. No one close to them wanted to believe that it was the husband, but now it is time to wake up.
Knew it all along

Greenville, MI

#5 Mar 7, 2009
Who didn't know it would turn out to be the husband. Nice, real nice.
Huh

Jenison, MI

#6 Mar 7, 2009
Wow, what a suprise, didn't see that one commin at all.(heavy sarcasm)
In total shock

Marquette, MI

#7 Mar 7, 2009
It's hard to believe, it's just so hard to believe. Oh wow.
i saw it coming

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Mar 7, 2009
Huh wrote:
i saw it coming. i'm suprised you didnt either...
Niece of Darlene

Kalamazoo, MI

#9 Mar 7, 2009
UDONTKNOWME... exactly. YOU have NO IDEA what those close to them thought. MYOB.
i saw it coming

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Mar 7, 2009
Huh wrote:
sorry, i meant i'm suprised you didn't see it coming too.
janice

Coldwater, MI

#11 Mar 7, 2009
to all those who think you knew tom foley. we never truly know a person, not even your close family and what there capable of. of course he was the prime suspect and to those who said he was cleared, sounds like that was a false statement too. however the one suffering is the boy, hes got a long road ahead of him, i feel so bad for him.
Youareallignoran t

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Mar 7, 2009
Arrested or CONVICTED? You ignorant people can sit there and say "I told you so" all you want but it doesn't mean anything until a conviction is made. Innocent until proven guilty isn't it? Not "guilty once arrested".

You people scare me, I hope none of you ever get on a jury with all of your preconceived notions and biased opinions on something that NONE of you have any proof of. I hope that you NEVER have to go through what their families are going through.
player

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2009
Youareallignorant wrote:
Arrested or CONVICTED? You ignorant people can sit there and say "I told you so" all you want but it doesn't mean anything until a conviction is made. Innocent until proven guilty isn't it? Not "guilty once arrested".
You people scare me, I hope none of you ever get on a jury with all of your preconceived notions and biased opinions on something that NONE of you have any proof of. I hope that you NEVER have to go through what their families are going through.
Thank you
youshouldntpoint thefinge

Coldwater, MI

#14 Mar 7, 2009
in order to arrest you have to have a substantial amount of evidence so that is important here too. yes innocent till proven guilty but this has been way to fishy from day one and its human nature to be the way we are.ask yourself this, would a killer go in a house in broad daylight and shoot someone on a busy road with houses all around? NOT LIKELY! so whats that tell you? Human Nature youareallignorant!!!!!!
OKFU

Coldwater, MI

#15 Mar 7, 2009
This is no courtroom, this is a forum on the internet. As I've said 3 times about this case, there's no shame or wrong in sharing our opinions. Those who know Tom and Dee shouldn't be trolling here for a chance to say "Shame on you" nor "Mind your own business".. You should be healing, or whatever the heck it is you need to do.
tom

Greenville, MI

#16 Mar 7, 2009
p o s
Fan1

West Bloomfield, MI

#17 Mar 7, 2009
What will be the motivation? Money? Divorce? Fight? So far haven't heard anything regarding the husband's motivation yet.

Sad!
areyouthatstupid

Coldwater, MI

#18 Mar 7, 2009
he must be a psycho bastard...how stupid can ppl be I knew it was him all along..
whocares

Coldwater, MI

#19 Mar 7, 2009
who cares about the motivation..plain and simple he did it without a doubt in my mind and many others minds!!!
areyouthatstupid

Coldwater, MI

#20 Mar 7, 2009
I knew it was him all along are you ppl that stupid..from day 1 they didnt give any info cuz they new it was that psycho husband..come on ppl get real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Michigan (Jun '06) 22 hr tasha 9
larry d. bradford (May '10) Apr 22 curious 27
Poll Branch County Friend of the Court? (Jun '08) Mar '15 Rick Sebring 17
History/Founding of: GLENRAY Manufacturing Co. ... (Feb '07) Feb '15 Ricky Sea 7
News Bone Chilling Cold Adds To Winter Miseries Feb '15 Elise Gingerich 1
Jerry's A & W Rootbeer Stand (Oct '07) Nov '14 beagleladywv 101
what is the law on shooting in the limits of Re... (Aug '14) Aug '14 doodles 1
More from around the web

Coldwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]