Body found near Coldwater

Body found near Coldwater

There are 39 comments on the WWMT-TV Kalamazoo story from May 12, 2009, titled Body found near Coldwater. In it, WWMT-TV Kalamazoo reports that:

Police are investigating after a body was found Tuesday in a car outside a storage facility near Coldwater.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWMT-TV Kalamazoo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh yeah

Coldwater, MI

#21 May 1, 2010
gossiptown wrote:
they are investigating.. they know who did it we just cant say anything yet cause we dont want them to flea.... and they have to get enough evidence but mostly waiting for them to slip
It's been nearly a year;what are they waiting for, the murder to die from old age?
off

Coldwater, MI

#22 May 20, 2010
12 months and counting. I don't think they have a clue.
A UC Mom

United States

#23 Jun 7, 2010
off wrote:
Is the local legal system too busy trying to make a verdict stick on the Foley case to look at this murder? This happened first you know........
Just FYI---this did not happen before the Foley murder !!!!!!!!
off

Coldwater, MI

#24 Jun 24, 2010
Over a year now and nothing. This is a forgotten man.
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#25 Jul 24, 2010
Guess this just isn't going to get solved. Get work LEOs.

“Let hate save you.”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#26 Jul 26, 2010
You guys all seem intelligent.
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#27 Oct 24, 2010
So after all of this time we have a murder running free (2 if we have the wrong one on the Foley case)and no information being released. I don't think they have a clue.

Since: Nov 10

Cave City, KY

#28 Nov 29, 2010
remember the murder of the man who was going through the sex change, was murdered, i think her car was found in kmarts parking lot, remember kmarts!
Patriot

Sturgis, MI

#29 Nov 30, 2010
gay42129 wrote:
remember the murder of the man who was going through the sex change, was murdered, i think her car was found in kmarts parking lot, remember kmarts!
WTF?
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#30 Dec 4, 2010
The forgotten man.
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#31 May 14, 2011
Still not a word. I wonder if the killer is reading this and laughing at the local yokels "investigating" it.
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#32 Jul 22, 2011
Nothing in the news yet. What is wrong with the law enforcement in this town? Do they just not care?
Then you do it

Sturgis, MI

#33 Jul 30, 2011
Ralff wrote:
Nothing in the news yet. What is wrong with the law enforcement in this town? Do they just not care?
Geez "ralff", if you are so damn concerned about the law enforcement in this town, why don't you get off the computer, quit yer bitchin' about them, and go back to school for a degree in criminal justice? Naw, it's much easier to complain about them, isn't it?
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#34 Jul 30, 2011
Then you do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez "ralff", if you are so damn concerned about the law enforcement in this town, why don't you get off the computer, quit yer bitchin' about them, and go back to school for a degree in criminal justice? Naw, it's much easier to complain about them, isn't it?
I soar with the eagles not flock with the turkeys.
wade

Quincy, MI

#35 Jul 30, 2011
its hard to stay sucker free walking around in a land of lollipops
Then you do it

Sturgis, MI

#36 Jul 31, 2011
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I soar with the eagles not flock with the turkeys.
Then until you are willing to do something about the problem, quit bitchin' about it.
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#37 Jul 31, 2011
Then you do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Then until you are willing to do something about the problem, quit bitchin' about it.
Free country I can bitch if I want.

Your pretty brave posting from mommy's basement, be careful with your mouth when the other person can reach you. You are an ambulance run waiting to happen.
wow

Sun City Center, FL

#38 Aug 27, 2012
Been aloooong time.

United States

#41 Jan 17, 2017
He was masterbating & the heavy load shot him in the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dale duwayne otis jr. d.o.b. 5/4/ 68 Mar 18 stfu 4
News Two arrested in meth bust on Coldwater's e... (Jun '15) Feb 27 megan 4
Who knows April Farrell Jan '17 Matt59 2
News Man Arrested for Attempted Abduction (Jul '09) Jan '17 goat cheese 8
Can anyone tell me any information on Shannon B... Jan '17 I trusted her 1
Happy B irthday Dec '16 Dee L 1
Moving to Bronson (Aug '11) Nov '16 Sally 9

Coldwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance