Would-be rescuer saved by dramatic re...

Would-be rescuer saved by dramatic rescue in Hudson

There are 1 comment on the Mid-Hudson News story from Sep 2, 2008, titled Would-be rescuer saved by dramatic rescue in Hudson. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

An elderly Orange County man is fighting for his life at Hudson Valley Hospital Center at Peekskill-Cortlandt following a dramatic rescue in the Hudson River off the Cold Spring shoreline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

Lpao

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2008
I feel terrible about the whole tragedy....both lives shattered. Mental illness is mental illness...it is a disease. I am not condoning any kind of violence or murder. My heart grieves for both families. Ms. Fishers mother is a hardworking decent woman...do we place blame on her? She is grieving for the family too... Everyone does the best they can. It is truly very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cold Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VERPLANCK - A trailer park along the Hudson Riv... (Sep '06) Oct 15 Sadtosee 16
city college was not on diddy or heavy d Sep 26 coco4u 1
sears and roebuck houses in cournwall (Apr '06) Sep '17 Circle of Friends... 8
disturbing the priest (Aug '14) Sep '17 do not disturb th... 2
Commuting (driving) to NYC Aug '17 DreMaik 1
News Trio indicted in fatal Newburgh shooting Aug '17 Buginfested 1
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Aug '17 Really 11

Cold Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cold Spring Mortgages