Does anyone no anything about a Dave ...

Does anyone no anything about a Dave Grower???

Posted in the Cold Brook Forum

Wondering

Selkirk, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Does anyone no anything about a Dave Grower??? He was hitting on me just wanted to see what he is like if anyone can tell me...TY
met him in a bar

Needham, MA

#2 Jan 5, 2011
I hear some bad but true shit about him.Don't get involved he was in prision for rape he is a huge looser he borrowed 30,000 from his x girlfriends mother to get out of jail and has no intentions of paying her back.how do you take advantage of a elderly woman he is total scum bag looser.cheater he is always hitting on people he isnt happy with one woman..he is a coke head and a drunk very mean and possesive.he is with some scum bad trisha now.there perfect for each other both users and scum..
Homer

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2011
You seem to be having a pretty good conversation with youself. Keep up the good work.
Wondering

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2011
EXCUSE ME!!!!! Cause I ask a question and geta answer u asume I am have a convo with my self.Are u crazy???? I wouldn't give this scum bag the time of day knowing whom he is now!!!'Must be u no him to pass judgement...For ur info also I don't talk to my self or have conversations with me self...(thank you for ur honesty -met him in a bar) HOmer nice name u sound like a real winner
Doctorr

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 25, 2011
If your going to talk shit why not say it to that persons face unanimously your garbage straight muff cabbage your lives will soon fall apart karma is a bizznitch
TOUGH GUY

Bradford, VT

#7 Apr 19, 2011
Doctorr wrote:
If your going to talk shit why not say it to that persons face unanimously your garbage straight muff cabbage your lives will soon fall apart karma is a bizznitch
Man do u even no this guy he is a pedifle....just cause someone asked for a little info that make her a bad girl,well atleast she was smart to find out before she met him...do why don't u mind ur business & give the lady credit where credit is due..then again u don't sound very smart
wondering

Durhamville, NY

#8 Apr 20, 2011
TOUGH GUY wrote:
<quoted text> Man do u even no this guy he is a pedifle....just cause someone asked for a little info that make her a bad girl,well atleast she was smart to find out before she met him...do why don't u mind ur business & give the lady credit where credit is due..then again u don't sound very smart
where is this guy from?
Concerned

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2011
People please keep your children safe & away this man is a pervert & a sex offender.He is also a coke head,he is a pot head & u big drinker with big time temper & a womanizer,he punched his girlfriend in the face & she stayed with him.PLEASE PLEASE keep children safe.His gf is no better she is a whore & u coke head to,she is scum staying with him cause she has no where to go.
Bad Dave

Herkimer, NY

#10 Nov 7, 2011
Dave had sex with his step-daughter while he still lived with her mother, his wife. I had also seen him beat a handicapped person. The girl was about 15 at the time. I don't think he cares who he has sex with so if you have any kids around hide them.
yuupp

East Haven, CT

#11 Dec 2, 2011
Great to see that no one cares that his daughter sees this.... Love the people in this world.
Do You Really Know

Syracuse, NY

#12 Dec 3, 2011
Bad Dave wrote:
Dave had sex with his step-daughter while he still lived with her mother, his wife. I had also seen him beat a handicapped person. The girl was about 15 at the time. I don't think he cares who he has sex with so if you have any kids around hide them.
You OBVIOUSLY don't know the whole story. So unless you do, keep your comments to yourself. That goes to pretty much everyone on here. Thanks.
a real man

Schenectady, NY

#13 Dec 2, 2013
this guy is no man he's a p**** from what I hear he struck again he raped another petson cant wait till he gets caught this time.he's a s****** deserves anything he gets what he deserves to live in rotten hell in prison
He is a loser

Melbourne, FL

#14 Feb 2, 2016
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> where is this guy from?
Norway. Went to West Canada HS.
Bill

New Paltz, NY

#15 Apr 10, 2016
He is a loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Norway. Went to West Canada HS.
There are two different daves the one from Norway is a good person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cold Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel 24 min Chaim 15
Slutytara 24 min Slutytara 1
trump is doing a great job 27 min trump eats moochkok 19
Who remembers 1960's shopping/ eating in the 60's? (Oct '09) 36 min Ninnajjj1 85
What Will Claudia Do? 40 min Hello 3
italian family fights at christmas 58 min Little Dicky 17
Par 1 hr Old Hartford 103

Cold Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cold Brook Mortgages