Why Send In A Poor Dog
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Why Send In A Poor Dog

Sherburne, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Couldn't they have thrown in tear gas or some other sort of bomb??? They knew he was in there waiting for them!!! Home Land Security is there and they send in a poor dog????? Of course he was gona shoot a dog!!!!!! I am so upset!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Why Send In A Poor Dog wrote:
Couldn't they have thrown in tear gas or some other sort of bomb??? They knew he was in there waiting for them!!! Home Land Security is there and they send in a poor dog????? Of course he was gona shoot a dog!!!!!! I am so upset!!!!!
Take 4 or 6 Xanax and go fall down somewhere.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
really

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Waaaah cry about it, a deranged pyscho old F**k killed 4 people and injured two and your worried about some stupid dog??? Grow up!!! The police figured that would happen and knew it was better than a human life. But no a dogs life is more important! Maybe you should of went in there instead then your poor dog would still be alive ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Saint Bernard

East Hartford, CT

#5 Mar 14, 2013
It was stupid to send dog in when a can of mace or gas could have been used!
That is my final decision and I am absolutely right!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
woof

Holland Patent, NY

#6 Mar 14, 2013
With all the technology, fire power, law enforcement, number of tactical personnel armed thru the teeth and it takes sacrificing a dog to do the job. I feel safer already. That's why animals will rule the world. We are dumber than dumb and animals are the smart ones. So, surround yourself with animals, they will protect you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jerry Lewis

Roslindale, MA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
They all voted to send the dog in first because the dog doesn't get time and a half for overtime
a bunch of nutles cowards

Hamilton, NY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
because the cops are cowards they cant confront someone face to face like they get paid for, all they needed the dog for was to locate him so they could get him dead or alive but instead they sacrificed a dogs life because they are cowards and cant do what they are paid for

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unknown

Ardsley, NY

#9 Mar 14, 2013
really wrote:
Waaaah cry about it, a deranged pyscho old F**k killed 4 people and injured two and your worried about some stupid dog??? Grow up!!! The police figured that would happen and knew it was better than a human life. But no a dogs life is more important! Maybe you should of went in there instead then your poor dog would still be alive ....
First , he is not some stupid dog, shame on you.
Second , normally everyone feels for all the victims and their families.
Third , correct grammar is" should have" , not " should of" as you stated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
klicky

Minoa, NY

#11 Mar 14, 2013
what happened to the regular stories you spread around here? like the one "barnes did it all"
richard mill

Minoa, NY

#12 Mar 14, 2013
maybe the dog was killing the neighbors cats is why so said dog was shot?
The Man

Jamesville, NY

#14 Mar 14, 2013
Don't they have robot they can send n to taze the guy rather than kill him? Now we have a dead dog and unanswered questions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Knew it

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Said to my husband, watch they'll be more concerned about the dog than the 6 people shot. People are so predictable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bottomline

Needham Heights, MA

#16 Mar 14, 2013
I hope none of u morons eat meat! The dog is an animal just like the millions of cows, pigs and chickens that are killed every yr to feed us! Butchering animals to feed your fat ass doesn't bother u but a dog gets killed and the police are bad guys??? Wtf is wrong w u people when a dog is more important than a human???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fatazz

Fayetteville, NY

#17 Mar 14, 2013
bottomline wrote:
I hope none of u morons eat meat! The dog is an animal just like the millions of cows, pigs and chickens that are killed every yr to feed us! Butchering animals to feed your fat ass doesn't bother u but a dog gets killed and the police are bad guys??? Wtf is wrong w u people when a dog is more important than a human???
I'll eat the damn dog too. Did they put him on ice? Bring him to me and it will be Shepard Riggies tomorrow for everyone
Really

Carthage, NY

#18 Mar 14, 2013
The cowards send in a dog to do their job. All they had to do was get a wrecking ball and wreck the building that needs to come down anyway and take the piece of garbage to the dump where he belongs. Its a disgrace how long this went on. All that manpower to take down one psycho and a dog had to do it. Shame on you all.
Civil Service

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 14, 2013
better a dog than a son, husband, father, brother or nephew. Put your life prorities in check. It was the dog's job and he died in honor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bottomline

Needham Heights, MA

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Civil Service wrote:
better a dog than a son, husband, father, brother or nephew. Put your life prorities in check. It was the dog's job and he died in honor.
Exactly
woof

Holland Patent, NY

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Civil Service wrote:
So all the law enforcement there were male? No daughters, wives, mothers,sisters. The dog had family too. The whole thing, all the way from start to finish, just plan sucks.

Utica34

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#22 Mar 14, 2013
Snoopy died for our sins.
Really

Carthage, NY

#23 Mar 14, 2013
Civil Service wrote:
It was also the job of the People with a "thinking brain" to end this without further bloodshed, whether it be human or animal. All living life is sacred. I'm just saying they could have sent a wrecking ball in, driven one of the tanks in, tear gassed, sent a robot in, a person with head to toe body armor, set the place on fire, That creep did not deserve anything else but to be destroyed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cold Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millions Of Visitors To The Mohawk Valley For H... 16 min Expect bad news 6
Nano Job Fairs 23 min Expect bad news 17
NH 35% tax increase on the way 36 min Expect good news 45
TV manhunters fugitive task force, lenny Depau... (Aug '10) 44 min More losers 71
samantha colossimo TESTA 53 min Superficial Sam 8
Syracuse War Memorial Arena Improvements 1 hr Welfare Cup Shrine 35
Work On Aud Improvements 1 hr Welfare Cup Shrine 480

Cold Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cold Brook Mortgages