Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

We'll get him a long term spouse yet!

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/OMFG/Fun...
stuffin steve

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Judged:

A female would marry that? Why?

He does guys people there I said it so get ready for the rednecks complaining when they have a wedding. Cmon no one ever wondered why he never goes on a date hmmm? If you know him for a couple years you know what I'm talking about. And don't tell me none of you have asked yourselves that. In person he acts and talks like a manhattan unionized stage director catch the drift?
Opus

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Judged:

stuffin steve wrote:
He does guys people there I said it so get ready for the rednecks complaining when they have a wedding. Cmon no one ever wondered why he never goes on a date hmmm? If you know him for a couple years you know what I'm talking about. And don't tell me none of you have asked yourselves that. In person he acts and talks like a manhattan unionized stage director catch the drift?
You know thats funny you say that I know him and have always heard the same things about him. Lemme find out!
Does wife know

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

Does his wife know anything yet ? Can't wait til she does. Hey, does he ever admit to having a kid ? His kid should be like 23 ? No way he paid a dime for that.
Hauck

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

stuffin steve wrote:
I never should have tapped your mom, got crabs and scabs from that tr*mp.
stuffin steve

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Hauck wrote:
<quoted text> I never should have tapped your mom, got crabs and scabs from that tr*mp.
Sorry my mom's not named "Frank"!
Tight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Judged:

Does he still look in the mirror and practice quick draw or did the incident when he touched off a round in the locker room change that? Does he still have the belly ring? What a joke.
old utican

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Judged:

someone should ask him about the time he s#%& his pants in price chopper then went to his car and sat right on the seat without putting anything down like 10 years ago!!!!
Spence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Judged:

old utican wrote:
someone should ask him about the time he s#%& his pants in price chopper then went to his car and sat right on the seat without putting anything down like 10 years ago!!!!
I thought he only did that when he had to go into Cornhill.lol
hello

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Does wife know wrote:
Does his wife know anything yet ? Can't wait til she does. Hey, does he ever admit to having a kid ? His kid should be like 23 ? No way he paid a dime for that.
Oh she knows, doesn't care, still married. She also knows about the kid and apparentley he paid child support all those years but doesn't know the kid.
Fellow Officer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

His job is not needed.Put him on the street.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Fellow Officer wrote:
His job is not needed.Put him on the street.
He's too scared to go on the street. He'd rather play with a computer and ACT like a cop all while driving a Mercedes Benz with no front plate. Isn't that a violation of the law Officer Hauck ?
jerkoff

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Is he still cheating on wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cold Brook Discussions

Search the Cold Brook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MARK CARCAKUS----> pedophile 3 min Careful 2
Esche's AquaVino Restaurant - Dine next to RAW ... 4 min Ahl 6
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 5 min Superlatives Come First 104
Has a Meola screwed YOUR wife? 7 min birds of a feather 8
High quality fake ID's and passports 15 min Cretin is OLD and POOR 11
Stewarts wont go to shit W.Utica 18 min suprised 9
WKTV - Where The News Is Always MAJOR & NATIONAL! 20 min Superlatives Come First 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cold Brook Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cold Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance