legal aid

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I saw you working and you tried.some men you can never please. He should be lucky to have some one like you. Dry your tears my friend. To some you are the enemy, to others your truly an angel.
legal aid

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Better then getting arrested my friend. He plays games with you. I know you want to believe so desperately he loves you. I know he tells you that.i know he takes you places. I know he has you around his kids. I know you made mistakes. I also know you love him. I wish to god you can see the light. Your a exceptionally sensitive woman. Your not that hard to figure out. Stay strong my friend
legal aid

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Painful to look at you. He's evil sometimes. You won't stop loving him. You never have.
legal aid

Charlestown, MA

#4 Aug 23, 2012
You really do need a divine intervention. This guy is nothing. Hes never been that great to you. Hes not funny, he's obnoxious. He never did understand you. He spends money on you and you think its love. Ok you made a mistake. Im sure he has too. Stop trying to surround your self around people that dont love you my friend.if he loved you he would marry you. The sorry ass excuses shouldnt be good enough at this point.
legal aid

Walpole, MA

#5 Aug 29, 2012
You love your man, no doubt.
legal aid

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2012
He is an old man look in the mirror
notanotherone

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Sep 1, 2012
If you're talking about that lying sneaking cheating Russian, he lies to you & cheats all the time.
legal aid

Bradford, VT

#8 Sep 1, 2012
She would rather play with herself . A Russian?
legal aid

Caldwell, NJ

#9 Sep 1, 2012
He gives her the world takes it all back. He's abusive. She knows it.she cant accept it.
Legal aid

Brattleboro, VT

#10 Sep 8, 2012
You sure did a good job given him consent believe hes all that.
please

West Hartford, CT

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Hes screwing his,neighbors wife
legal aid

West Hartford, CT

#12 Sep 14, 2012
please wrote:
Hes screwing his,neighbors wife
I hope not . My dear I know your still in a,lot of pain.
legal aid

Danvers, MA

#13 Sep 15, 2012
I wish you can see the light . He is not a decent man .way he treats you is horrible. I wish you could move on. The problen is your always,iin a position to heal not to live. You have been with him long time. These men just no good.
legal aid

Danvers, MA

#14 Sep 15, 2012
He plays the victim to his family. As,far as im concerned only one got hurt is you.
legal aid

Danvers, MA

#15 Sep 15, 2012
The worst part love the guy . Unfortuneltly reputation is tarnished now. He comes out smelling like a rose. You can barely function. Too bad.
legal aid

United States

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Embaressed to be with you. Please ,let him go find another female. She will see who he really is after a week.
legal aid

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2012
he was with you alot. He lies to everyonr. I hope you snap out of it.
legal aid

United States

#18 Sep 16, 2012
He should stayed with you. Hes been with you. A fifteen year age gap wasnt good enough. You were getting older. What a creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cold Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford is the new Ghetto of Utica. 36 min Oh Skippy 14
Line of protesters by Cavallo's last night 38 min Bar owner 17
little falls adult pleasure 43 min local 1
why UNEDUCATED FAILURES LIKE ME NEED APPLE STORE 43 min CNY Welfare Power 13
cowards WITH IMAGINARY PHOTOS ZERO SKILS ZERO IQ 56 min CNY Welfare Power 8
why CANT COWARD SEAWOMAN STALKER AFFORD GAS & H... 1 hr CNY Welfare Power 9
trolls EMBARRASSED OF THEIR CITY AND LIVES 1 hr Beyond 7

Cold Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance