City of Utica Layoffs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lester

AOL

#23 Mar 19, 2013
No mention of the council people being furloughed.Why?They should all take a cut.why should they get paid and not those seving on the school board who work for nothing.
m cuntingham

Liverpool, NY

#24 Mar 19, 2013
do something positive wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Utica Troll,
Because you had no balls.
Instead of crapping on here, do something constructive. Attend council meetings. Suggest improvements. Contribute.
Be a man.
i gay thats why
Corruption at its Best

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 19, 2013
Lester wrote:
No mention of the council people being furloughed.Why?They should all take a cut.why should they get paid and not those seving on the school board who work for nothing.
LOL seriously?! You can bet there is more back door scamming going on and Chris Scammatino makes sure he gets his cut!
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

#26 Mar 19, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed you didn't have a real response. I just don't get how you can think people think you have credibility when you are, and have made a living off the very things you are bashing. Tell us what separates you from the Upd and Ufd members now. So if your so generous to the city then why don't you take a pay cut from the pension us tax payers help you earn and donate to the city . I can't wait to hear how you spin this
First of all you do not contribute 1 penny to my pension, no tax payers contribute to the New York State Pension for Police and Fire, the people myself included who earned a pension sacrificed pay contracts and were given pension contributions in lieu of pay increases during my career, I worked for my pension contributions and you did not pay for any of it.. Secondly take a look at the salaries that are so out of wack for this area in public safety. Last of all as long as I pay property tax on Utica property I will continue to view my opinions on public safety. By the way I paid property tax on 3 properties while I was employed by the city and they were all located in Utica, not like the bloodsuckers who criticize we Uticans for living in what they call a dump while they take their pay checks from the city and head off to the suburbs. Those are the real culprits who have caused the demise of Utica, Police and Fire personnel that do not have the loyalty to belong to the community that affords them a living. NOw in the old world addage, go f--k yourself.
sick

New Hartford, NY

#27 Mar 19, 2013
Like i said dont pay me for one day and ill call in sick for 3 days, then you pay overtime to fill my spot
earned

New Hartford, NY

#28 Mar 19, 2013
Haha! pete said he earned a pension, you def didnt earn a pay check
utican

New York, NY

#29 Mar 19, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>well first of all I don't have to apologize for my salary as a Utica cop because I have been in numerous situations where I have earned every penny so we will get that cleared up secondly if Pete was so upset and thought there was corruption then why did he not say anything and collect his check or so called dirty money if he felt that way. In my book that's a hypocrite. Plus you can't violate a contract. If the city wants to negotiate this in a new contract when it comes up then fine but a councilmen can't just decide to not pay a contract it will never win. Like I said in a future negotiation maybe.
Get OFF of here you leech!!! You have no say in this topic.
utican

New York, NY

#30 Mar 19, 2013
UPD ARE SCUM!!! Fire all of them!!!
UPD

Utica, NY

#31 Mar 19, 2013
LOL, sorry you hate your job and life, me, i'm almost at the end of my career and will enjoy my pension, rarely having to travel to utica anymore LOL!!
fat Linda

Myakka City, FL

#32 Mar 19, 2013
Kamakazill - to suggest that your contributIon to your pension fully funded what you will take out is a joke. Your math doesn't add up , you're all wet
Services

Seymour, CT

#33 Mar 19, 2013
utican wrote:
<quoted text>
Get OFF of here you leech!!! You have no say in this topic.
you guys haven't seen leech yet wait til this happens. Beside half of Utica are welfare leeches that's why I have this job to babysit so I gues were all even
topgun

Somerville, MA

#34 Mar 19, 2013
Is larry d gone thet are missing a few weed wackers at the parks department
utican

New York, NY

#35 Mar 19, 2013
Services wrote:
<quoted text>you guys haven't seen leech yet wait til this happens. Beside half of Utica are welfare leeches that's why I have this job to babysit so I gues were all even
I will rip your face off you shitbagg!!
UPD

Camillus, NY

#36 Mar 19, 2013
utican wrote:
<quoted text>
I will rip your face off you shitbagg!!
just pay me ass---le and make sure your taxes are paid. It's all good here in New Hartford
old timer

Utica, NY

#37 Mar 19, 2013
Lester wrote:
They get paid $15,800 for a part-time job and contribute absolutely nothing to better things for the taxpapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cold Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 7 min Mayor McPalmieriC... 68
Forbes Rates Utica-Rome Metro Area 9 min Mayor McPalmieriC... 2
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 13 min Actually 23
Town of Paris Supervisor ? 42 min no way 1
carmen bossones mohawkst sausage business (Jan '12) 1 hr fact 42
The River's Edge 1 hr CuriousNewporter 7
Looking for a lawyer 1 hr Boogie 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cold Brook Mortgages