A radio station coming to CokeVille in 2007 Tv station in 2009

Posted in the Cokeville Forum

Patrick Montgomery

Draper, UT

#1 Aug 30, 2006
Howdy there friends of CokeVille. They say that life begins and ends in small places. Overwhelmed by high costs in Northern Utah, The Rode Knytes Association a long haul truckers trade organization has decided to locate our radio station in CokeVille Wyoming. Building will start in October with going on the air in April 2007. Once that is completed we will be building on the structure to include a Television station for rural America there as well. We estimate hiring 10 people at first with 20 people by completion of construction and operation. I myself will be moving to CokeVille as well. Along with the radio station and media works we are looking at adding a access point for broadband internet access there as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cokeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Heritage Park Church Of God (Mar '14) Mar '14 Bobby 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Cokeville, WY (Aug '11) Aug '11 Casey Saxton 2
News Wyoming High School Basketball - St. Stephens t... (Feb '06) Jan '10 You Know 3
News Planners considering private Etna airstrip (Jul '08) Jul '08 Fmr gated cmmty r... 3
News Cokeville recollects 'miracle' of 1986 (May '06) May '06 Karla 1
News 20th Anniversary Of The Cokeville Miracle (May '06) May '06 Karla 1
News Remembering the "Cokeville Miracle" (May '06) May '06 Karla Toomer 1
More from around the web

Cokeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]