School bus accident

Since: Dec 12

Vestal, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Really??????
Another school bus incident in Dansville????
When is enough enough? Does someone have to be seriously injured before the district holds someone responsible? I understand an accident is an accident but on top of everything else that has happened it might be time to do something about it.
You dont know them

Lima, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
ok first off it had nothing to do with the bus driver! the road that it happened on gets nasty and due to poor road conditions (which is the towns fault) this occurred.
lol

Rochester, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
here is the news article from 13wham news. So before you start ranting you should get your facts straight.

West Sparta, N.Y.- An 18-year-old woman from Dansville has been ticketed following a school bus crash in the Town of West Sparta.

The accident happened on Stoner Hill Road around 8 a.m. Wednesday morning.
According to Livingston County Sheriff’s Deputies, Rebecca Lorow was heading eastbound when she lost control of her vehicle and slid into the oncoming lane, colliding head-on with the school bus.

The driver of the school bus, 50-year-old Joyce Ebert of Hornell, was taken to the hospital with back pain.

There was one student on the bus at the time of the accident. The student was not injured.

Lorow was ticketed for failure to keep right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cohocton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayland troopers (Jan '16) Jan 7 victim ized 3
News Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Nov '17 Anonymous 22
gays in the scouts (May '13) Nov '17 Sin Your mom 3
Abusing the system Nov '17 Reporting 1
News Fallen Cohocton Soldier Returns Home Tomorrow (Jun '11) Jul '17 Rhonda 47
News DiNAPOLI in Hornell: More corruption arrests co... (Sep '14) Sep '14 lookingw 1
Dominic Azzi (Apr '14) May '14 rusty schutz 3

Cohocton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cohocton Mortgages