Fallen Cohocton Soldier Returns Home ...

Fallen Cohocton Soldier Returns Home Tomorrow

There are 47 comments on the 13WHAM.com story from Jun 12, 2011, titled Fallen Cohocton Soldier Returns Home Tomorrow. In it, 13WHAM.com reports that:

The body of a Cohocton soldier killed in Afghanistan returns home Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#57 Jun 20, 2011
Still on my High Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you admitted to being a Moron 18 times.
and if you're gonna quote Twisted Sister, it's "I wanna ROCK"
There was a question mark after moron, so I wasn't saying I'm a moron. And I was quoting Al Bundy (Married With Children)
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#58 Jun 20, 2011
Well, then we'll answer your question. YES YOU'RE A MORON.

At least Al Bundy once scored 4 touchdowns in a HS football game.
Your glorious achievement? Having 4 posts Judged positively in a thread.(not this one)

nickbo13

Location hidden

#59 Jun 20, 2011
Your glorious achievement? Having 4 posts Judged positively in a thread.(not this one)
Moron no, realistic about life, YES. And they do shoot horses, if you get my freakin' drift.

nickbo13

Location hidden

#60 Jun 20, 2011
I scored 5 in one game for East High in 1966.
IescapedFL

Rochester, NY

#62 Jul 25, 2017
nickbo13 wrote:
People, this racist barn slut scum is totally out of line. I am a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran and she has ripped me and my family for months. I went to Vietnam at 18, when I should have been enjoying my life, but I went to serve, and serve I did. She has called me every name in the book, but NOW she is ripping a person who was killed in a war. That is the lowest that anyone can go, ripping a dead person is unacceptable. For people who have been in a war, they know what it is like. I don't think this slut ever worked a regular job in her life, let alone be in a war. Barn Whore, this person died for the country you live in. Her family and friends must be devastated, and you thrash her. Parents lost a child, the biggest loss anyone can have. The parents will never get over this, and you rip her. You are lower than scum. You are dirt, and I used to piss and shit on the dirt when I was in Vietnam. May this young girl RIP.
Maybe you shouldn't be such a racist and people will not rip on you?
Porky

Newark, NY

#63 Jul 25, 2017
IescapedFL wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe you shouldn't be such a racist and people will not rip on you?
You reply to 6-year-old posts?
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#64 Jul 25, 2017
Porky wrote:
<quoted text>

You reply to 6-year-old posts?
Why were you just a young kid back then?
Can we not see all the crap you use to say?
Are you embarrassed of them silly posts that you can't delete?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cohocton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayland troopers (Jan '16) Jan 7 victim ized 3
News Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Nov '17 Anonymous 22
gays in the scouts (May '13) Nov '17 Sin Your mom 3
Abusing the system Nov '17 Reporting 1
News DiNAPOLI in Hornell: More corruption arrests co... (Sep '14) Sep '14 lookingw 1
Dominic Azzi (Apr '14) May '14 rusty schutz 3
News Joining forces to expand wind power (Jun '12) Jun '12 Retired from clipper 1

Cohocton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cohocton Mortgages