Fallen Cohocton Soldier Returns Home ...

Fallen Cohocton Soldier Returns Home Tomorrow

There are 44 comments on the 13WHAM.com story from Jun 12, 2011, titled Fallen Cohocton Soldier Returns Home Tomorrow. In it, 13WHAM.com reports that:

The body of a Cohocton soldier killed in Afghanistan returns home Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2011
I really can't believe that you are dishonoring this soldier in this manner, she died protecting our freedom and way of life and all you can do is be an ice cold biatch and racist prick. Just climb back under the rock where you came from.
Whatever

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
God, you'd think she was the only one from our area that died in the middle east.
To bad it wasn't and ugly old city black woman, then everyone could have just stayed home in bed.
. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being! Rot I h@ll

Location hidden

#6 Jun 13, 2011
How do you know that I don't greet the soldiers that come back through the Rochester International Airport ? Are you telepathetic all of a sudden....the answer would be yes you are.

I do more than you know or would ever know, you just run your gums to hear yourself talk.
whatever

Erie, PA

#7 Jun 14, 2011
<quoted text>
Do you even recall any of the others that died over there and came back through the Rochester Airport??
why do you just stir up sh*t??? you run your mouth on here. you are entitled to your opinions, but you always sound nasty and bitter. She is a hero and gave her life for her Country. How about just saying "thank you for your service!!" NO you have to stir up sh*t on here. again, you are just a bitter human being in need of some help. Everytime I see your name on here I know it's something ignorant and stupid.
Wow

Endicott, NY

#8 Jun 14, 2011
I have an idea! Let's enlist Crotch Rot in the armed forces! Put the old biatch on the front lines. We will all celebrate when they bring 'It' home to the Rochester International Airport!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2011
God, you'd think she was the only one from our area that died in the middle east.
To bad it wasn't and ugly old city black woman, then everyone could have just stayed home in bed.
That's low, even for you. I know you are on some sort of crusade to point out anything that remotely smells of being anti-black to the extent that you see racism in everything, except your own racism. Why are you so crass? I think you are not even black. If you really are, you hurt your "cause" more than any KKK member. You act like the Devil's advocate.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 14, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>why do you just stir up sh*t??? you run your mouth on here. you are entitled to your opinions, but you always sound nasty and bitter. She is a hero and gave her life for her Country. How about just saying "thank you for your service!!" NO you have to stir up sh*t on here. again, you are just a bitter human being in need of some help. Everytime I see your name on here I know it's something ignorant and stupid.
You forgot racist anti-white welfare scum.
whatever

Erie, PA

#11 Jun 14, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot racist anti-white welfare scum.
you are right!! thank you....
On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#12 Jun 14, 2011
I heard on the radio that they got a letter in Cohocton from that jagoff Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist church that they are gonna protest the funeral.

I sure hope they dont make it there. You know, slashed tires at the motel they're staying at. Other cars blocking in their cars. No taxi service willing to take them. Or no Motel willing to rent them a room.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 14, 2011
People, this racist barn slut scum is totally out of line. I am a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran and she has ripped me and my family for months. I went to Vietnam at 18, when I should have been enjoying my life, but I went to serve, and serve I did. She has called me every name in the book, but NOW she is ripping a person who was killed in a war. That is the lowest that anyone can go, ripping a dead person is unacceptable. For people who have been in a war, they know what it is like. I don't think this slut ever worked a regular job in her life, let alone be in a war. Barn Whore, this person died for the country you live in. Her family and friends must be devastated, and you thrash her. Parents lost a child, the biggest loss anyone can have. The parents will never get over this, and you rip her. You are lower than scum. You are dirt, and I used to piss and shit on the dirt when I was in Vietnam. May this young girl RIP.
whatever

Erie, PA

#14 Jun 14, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
People, this racist barn slut scum is totally out of line. I am a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran and she has ripped me and my family for months. I went to Vietnam at 18, when I should have been enjoying my life, but I went to serve, and serve I did. She has called me every name in the book, but NOW she is ripping a person who was killed in a war. That is the lowest that anyone can go, ripping a dead person is unacceptable. For people who have been in a war, they know what it is like. I don't think this slut ever worked a regular job in her life, let alone be in a war. Barn Whore, this person died for the country you live in. Her family and friends must be devastated, and you thrash her. Parents lost a child, the biggest loss anyone can have. The parents will never get over this, and you rip her. You are lower than scum. You are dirt, and I used to piss and shit on the dirt when I was in Vietnam. May this young girl RIP.
All I can say is thank you. Thank you for serving our Country and thank you for this post. May she RIP.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 14, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text> All I can say is thank you. Thank you for serving our Country and thank you for this post. May she RIP.
whatever, You are very welcome. I shouldn't let this person bother, but I do. It's just that sometimes I am so bitter because I am disabled, and this person calls me a failure and living off of everyones money and not working. The decision to work or not is not up to me. Many, many doctors are involed in any decision like this. I told them I would like to work, but they all said no way. There isn't anything I can do to change that. I would love to work and have more money than I have now. I would love to work and not be disabled. War isn't good, it kills, it wounds, and it leaves many mental scars, that people can't see. And I thank you so much for your post, because it made me feel VERY good.
whatever

Erie, PA

#16 Jun 14, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever, You are very welcome. I shouldn't let this person bother, but I do. It's just that sometimes I am so bitter because I am disabled, and this person calls me a failure and living off of everyones money and not working. The decision to work or not is not up to me. Many, many doctors are involed in any decision like this. I told them I would like to work, but they all said no way. There isn't anything I can do to change that. I would love to work and have more money than I have now. I would love to work and not be disabled. War isn't good, it kills, it wounds, and it leaves many mental scars, that people can't see. And I thank you so much for your post, because it made me feel VERY good.
you are welcome!!! Some people thrive on being a**holes. That is all they know. They are the failures, not someone who fought for our country.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 14, 2011
Nickbo, Thank you for your service, I too am a vet and have seen things that most will never understand or ever experience in their life time. It's sad that there are some people on here that have an agenda of just trying to tear others apart.

It's also a shame that we can't send people like the Racist one overseas to fight for their country. Because I for one would love to see some of these worthless people cry when they are in the thick of it. Then they would really see what happens on the battle field.

I can't just blame that nitwit though, our own government has forgotten what a sacrifice our men and woman do on a daily basis just to protect our way of life. Some may not agree with it, but those are the minority and that minority is usually the problem instead of the solution.

So Nickbo, carry on, you served and that's good enough in my book.
whatever

Erie, PA

#18 Jun 14, 2011
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Nickbo, Thank you for your service, I too am a vet and have seen things that most will never understand or ever experience in their life time. It's sad that there are some people on here that have an agenda of just trying to tear others apart.
It's also a shame that we can't send people like the Racist one overseas to fight for their country. Because I for one would love to see some of these worthless people cry when they are in the thick of it. Then they would really see what happens on the battle field.
I can't just blame that nitwit though, our own government has forgotten what a sacrifice our men and woman do on a daily basis just to protect our way of life. Some may not agree with it, but those are the minority and that minority is usually the problem instead of the solution.
Thank you also for all you have done for our country!!! very well said!!:)
Winger

Farmington, NY

#21 Jun 14, 2011
<quoted text>
Do you even recall any of the others that died over there and came back through the Rochester Airport??
Actually yes. SSgt Javier Ortiz-Rivera came home last November to a heroes welcome. I'll never forget the site the final night of his calling hours as dozens of RPD officers lined their cars up on both sides of E Main St for blocks, red lights flashing and each officer standing and saluting as the hearse took SSgt Rivera to prepare for his journey to Arlington. The procession from the airport was similar to Sgt Snyder's (just shorter) as police blocked off the expressways for the honored journey to the church. Race nor sex nor beauty have no bearing on one's courage and dedication to their country.

Location hidden

#22 Jun 14, 2011
Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yes. SSgt Javier Ortiz-Rivera came home last November to a heroes welcome. I'll never forget the site the final night of his calling hours as dozens of RPD officers lined their cars up on both sides of E Main St for blocks, red lights flashing and each officer standing and saluting as the hearse took SSgt Rivera to prepare for his journey to Arlington. The procession from the airport was similar to Sgt Snyder's (just shorter) as police blocked off the expressways for the honored journey to the church. Race nor sex nor beauty have no bearing on one's courage and dedication to their country.
yes I do remember him getting a heroes welcome. I'm pretty sure all of our war dead are given a welcome home. It's only right.

Location hidden

#23 Jun 14, 2011
<quoted text>
And how exactly am I dishonoring her??
If anything you and all the others are dishonoring all the other locals that died over there and you's gave little or no attention to, because they were not a pretty young white girl.
The bottom line here is, an American died in a war. Anything negative (no matter how small or how big) said about that person is very disrespectful. The person is dead, do you understand what dead is?? Think about it. This person went to war and got killed why she was there. This is real life, not a video game, where you can start over. Like I said earlier, her family and friends must be devastated that she is gone FOREVER. And having your child die before you do, is the worst thing a person has to ever go through.

Location hidden

#24 Jun 14, 2011
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
You're welcome and thank you for serving too.

Location hidden

#25 Jun 14, 2011
I would like to thank The_Patriot_USA, Whatever, Wow, Naughtyrobot, pigpen911, and Winger for supporting me in my posts. I shouldn't let Racist Barn fart bother me, but as I have said before, sometimes I am bitter because I am disabled and then she tells me I am a failure. I tried my best in Vietnam. I didn't get wounded on purpose (it really hurts bad), and I didn't get Agent Orange health problems on purpose (because now it is eating up the inside of my body, like cancer does), I went to war at 18 and did my best for my country. So when she rips me and then says bad things about this girl that died in war, it really gets me very upset inside, and I lash out at her. I'm really not a bad person, I try to help people whenever my health lets me. Again thank you for your posts, they made me feel VERY GOOD inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cohocton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frauds 3 hr not saying 1
ugly duckling Jun 19 tabitha rose white 1
Coach (Jan '15) May '15 DMB Fan 3
Village gas mart Apr '15 funny guy 2
News DiNAPOLI in Hornell: More corruption arrests co... (Sep '14) Sep '14 lookingw 1
Dominic Azzi (Apr '14) May '14 rusty schutz 3
News Joining forces to expand wind power (Jun '12) Jun '12 Retired from clipper 1
More from around the web

Cohocton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cohocton Mortgages