Dansville High School parking lot

Dansville High School parking lot

Posted in the Cohocton Forum

Concerned taxpayer

Fairport, NY

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Just wondering " who has been camping" in the Dansville High School parking lot with their trailer still attached to the pick up truck for quite some time now and WHY we allow this? I am sure there are plenty of near by camp sites available or maybe even their own lawn ? We pay our school taxes. Can we park our trailer or camper there too ? Who's watching OUR schools and what is allowed to go on there. Do you have to have " special permission" to " camp " at the high school and if something happens to the vehicle and/or truck WHO pays for that..........the school's insurance because it's on school property ? Anyone have any ideas why this is happening ?
Motzart

Van Buren, IN

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Probably someone that doesn't have any money, there probably hungry, tired and lonely and wonder what the hell there going to do next so why don't you just leave them alone. Theres lots of people in the midwest and western states that have lost there jobs and live like this its kinda getting back the way life was during the great depression. If you have any lawn work or need something painted go down and see if they would like to make some money. If they have any kids take them down to McDonalds for a happy meal. Have a nice day
Concerned taxpayer

Fairport, NY

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Well if they sold the rig that's pulling the trailer and the trailer too......they would probably have some $'s !!! Take a look...it's not cheap owning either one of those things !
Wow

Binghamton, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2010
Concerned taxpayer wrote:
Just wondering " who has been camping" in the Dansville High School parking lot with their trailer still attached to the pick up truck for quite some time now and WHY we allow this? I am sure there are plenty of near by camp sites available or maybe even their own lawn ? We pay our school taxes. Can we park our trailer or camper there too ? Who's watching OUR schools and what is allowed to go on there. Do you have to have " special permission" to " camp " at the high school and if something happens to the vehicle and/or truck WHO pays for that..........the school's insurance because it's on school property ? Anyone have any ideas why this is happening ?
Do you really want to park your camper there????? It's not like it's prime real estate. Are they doing any harm to the parking lot? I think you should invite them to your house for dinner. It could even be someone in town early for Labor Day Weekend. You can call the high school & ask if you are really that concerned.
Wow

Binghamton, NY

#5 Aug 20, 2010
Well if they sold the rig that's pulling the trailer and the trailer too......they would probably have some $'s !!! Take a look...it's not cheap owning either one of those things !
If they sell that they wouldn't have a roof over their heads! What time is dinner at your house?
bozo

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 20, 2010
Its gone. Go back to your lives.
youre an idiot

Brackney, PA

#7 Aug 20, 2010
I cant believe that his is an actual topic of discussion here. who cares who is parked in the school parking lot. and I swear to god if I read or here someone say I'm a tax payer! Guess what so am I and I could give a duce what gets parked there. Its not hurting anyone, its not a visual impairment, nor was it an eye sore. Hey wait a minut have a crazy idea, go the camper knock on the door and when they answer say to them " hey Im a concerned tax payer and I wanna know why your parked here damnit". hopefully the person in the camper will tell you to piss off and call you an Idiot.
Concerned taxpayer

Fairport, NY

#8 Aug 22, 2010
Well with the up coming Balloon Festival I was wondering if just " anyone" could pull in there and camp for the weekend and if so what provisions, like traffic safety, etc......were going to be available? I also was wondering, that obviously, if those people were given permission to do that and who to contact if it's an option for some people coming to town for the Balloon Fest or just certain people could camp there ? Since you stated that the trailer and camper are no longer there, I am thinking that maybe it's not open to " just anyone" ? If not, then it's a good thing it got moved before there was total mayhem down there...huh ?
bozo

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Aug 22, 2010
They were not camping. Park your trailer in the festival parking area. You can see the balloon launches better.
not a dville dumb azz

West Eaton, NY

#10 Aug 24, 2010
Im a dville taxpayer too and i give a dam if the guy setup there for a few days. Maybe the guy had his driveway sealed and needed a place to park his truck and camper. You people kill me try minding your own business for once and pour all this energy you wast worrying about others and put it towards bettering yourself.
willywannabee

Old Orchard Beach, ME

#11 Aug 25, 2010
You people are ridiculous!. Perhaps you should build a 10' stockade fence around the school and place armed guards around it. Or place parking meters in the parking lot.

Here's something new to talk about. I just farted. Now I live out of state, so it may take a while before the wafe gets to you. Email back when you can smell it. As a taxpayer myself, I feel my farts should be able to float to anywhere they want to, especially floating to the top of the head of the person who is concerned about the high school parking lot.

PPPPPHHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!
youre an idiot

Elmira, NY

#12 Aug 28, 2010
willywannabee wrote:
You people are ridiculous!. Perhaps you should build a 10' stockade fence around the school and place armed guards around it. Or place parking meters in the parking lot.
Here's something new to talk about. I just farted. Now I live out of state, so it may take a while before the wafe gets to you. Email back when you can smell it. As a taxpayer myself, I feel my farts should be able to float to anywhere they want to, especially floating to the top of the head of the person who is concerned about the high school parking lot.
PPPPPHHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!
Oh no the gas has to stay within the the area of your own property or there is an enviromental health tax unless of coarse you begin to bottle up your farts. your local electric and gas company will purchase the fart from you if you are a methane maker, If you are a butane maker you can sell it to the bic company for cigarette lighters.
You guys are all retarded

Dansville, NY

#13 Oct 28, 2010
Who are you to say anything. Want to know the reason we didn't park in our driveway? We had our driveway sealed and could not park there. It was only a temporary thing as you could see. You have a problem with it? Don't drive past the school, there are plenty of other ways around it. If you don't like the fact that we had to park our camper there because of our drive way, next time we will call you and ask to use the driveway that your "taxes" pay for. My parents, first of all, are not homeless. We have a house and the camper. So let me say one thing to all of you. The school was not in session when this all happened so how about we grow up a little and stop talking about other people. What are we in high school? Drama central? Obviously so. So why don't you all piss off and butt out of other peoples business. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! Have a nice day (:
Lawbreaker

Dansville, NY

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Concerned Taxpayer, If I thought my camper and truck being parked in the school parking lot was any of your business I would have called you. Oh but that's right your not man/women enough to state your real name on here so I would have no idea where to get in touch with you for your approval. We were not camping out in the camper. We parked there because when we got home from our vacation we didn't want to park the camper only to pull it back out so we could have our driveway sealed. I am a taxpayer myself ... I know can you believe that? I do have a house, a truck, camper and a van too. Oh my god!!! Being school was not in session I did not think it would be a problem. I should have thought about it a little more though because there is always one idiot that thinks they know everything and they run their mouths. When in truth they don't know the REAL story so should really keep their mouths shut. So next time you want to start rumors and jump the gun on what you think is correct maybe you should just re-think of what an idiot you make of yourself. As you see I had a lot more people on my side than you did. And that goes to show you that most people have more of a life than obviously you do and they are not worried about stupid stuff that is not hurting ANYONE!!!
Lawbreaker

Dansville, NY

#15 Oct 28, 2010
Concerned Taxpayer, If I thought me parking my camper and truck in the school parking lot was any or your business I would have contacted you. Oh but that's right I don't know who you really are because you are hiding behind the computer. Was it really hurting you or anyone else? For your information we were not camping in the school parking lot. We got home from vacation and instead of parking the camper and then pulling it back out so we could have our driveway sealed we parked there. I am a taxpayer as well ... I know can you believe it?? And I have a truck, camper and a van too. OH MY GOD that's can't be true!!! I didn't think parking there was going to be such a problem but then again I should have thought more about it. There is always one idiot that feels the need to run their mouths when they don't know the real story. So the next time you feel the need to run your mouth about something that is none of your business maybe you should think twice. Obviously, as you can see most people have better things in life to worry about. Maybe you should try to get a life so me parking my camper in school lot, WHEN IT'S NOT IN SESSION doesn't bother you. Get a life!!!
Interested

Dansville, NY

#16 Oct 29, 2010
I would really love to meet this person "concerned taxpayer". I can only imagine what kind of an idiot they must be to be worried about a camper, that is doing no harm, parked in the school parking lot. Maybe you should worry about more important things in this Village that are actually eye sores or causing harm to people. Or maybe you should join bird watching club since your so good at spotting things.
J Boor

Lima, NY

#17 Oct 24, 2012
Concerned taxpayer, where have you and your STUPID posts gone? I need a good laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cohocton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov 20 reasonvoice 29
Wills ex wife (Feb '16) Nov 7 Noneya 2
Adoptee Nov 3 Lynn ann 1
News Dansville Dental welcomes Dr. Park Oct '16 Ben 1
News Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Sep '16 Britt 15
Cynthia H. Fraser, M.D. Board, OB/GYN (Sep '15) Jul '16 Curious 2
sexual predator (Mar '12) May '16 Vibe 4

Cohocton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cohocton Mortgages