loudmouth geezer benchwarmer at wal-m...

loudmouth geezer benchwarmer at wal-mart?

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
xlt8999

Roseland, NJ

#1 Oct 17, 2010
who is that beefy windbag who sits on the bench out front and bugs customers? he gives me the creeps and makes me not want to shop there anymore.
coffeyville67337

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Oct 17, 2010
If he's bugging customers, just being frienly, then something must be wrong with the customers. whenever i'm at wal-mart, he's usually sitting there greeting customers and sometimes he will want a ride into town, for the people that no him we will give him a ride. He's been out at wal-mart for several years sitting and being friendly, so i feel like if he was of any harm he would not be allowed on Wal-mart premises. I dont remember his name, but i'm sure its not beefy windbag. That's what wrong with coffeyville people, they don't know how to be frienly. He's more friendlier than some of the wal-mart greeters. Next time you shop there and he's there, why not ask him his name and hold just a small conversation with him and maybe you wont feel creepy,he's really a nice guy.

Since: Jul 10

Warwick, RI

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Are you talking about Irving Knight?

If that's who it is, keep your kids in sight and very close to you.

I have found it best to follow your "that person is creepy" instincts.
Older gal

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Oct 17, 2010
Melicate wrote:
Are you talking about Irving Knight?
If that's who it is, keep your kids in sight and very close to you.
I have found it best to follow your "that person is creepy" instincts.
You are right mel! If it is Irving..BEWARE
eyewittness2010

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2010
yes its irving knight and yes watch and keep your kids close hes basically a idiot but look at the rest of his family
Poncho Bob Villa

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2010
Yen ol Perving Knight
Poncho Bob Villa

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2010
yep even lol
concerned

United States

#8 Oct 17, 2010
That is Irving Knight. Back in the early seventies his name appeared in the paper as trying to lure a child into a house. He had been arrested but never saw anymore about it. Always wondered what become of it. Keep your kids away from him. I just ignore him because of this and I don't even want to talk to him. Beware!!!!
Older gal

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Oct 17, 2010
satch is a perv too, irvs brother
anonymous

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Oct 17, 2010
One of the old guys out there, who is very obese, is on the child sex offender registry, so do be careful! The one I am speaking of gives me the creeps too. I don't know if that is Irving or not. White hair, red complexion, FAT.
Louis

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Oct 17, 2010
Yep its he,Irving I don't know about him being a pervet or not,but he sure is a blowhard,I just try to avoid him,he makes me sick when I hear him (500 yards away)if you talk to him be ready to be boared out of your mine.He knows everything but never been anywhere,also beware of his brother,you will know him when you smell him.
hmmmm

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Oct 17, 2010
I so totally agree! CREEPY!
killin me

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2010
really is this all coffeyville is made of? haters and shit talkers..and just in general very rude and disrespectful ppl....first off..ppl change the early 70s was how long ago...? u are worried about a man that can barley walk(meaning most kids can run faster than him) and if u have been teachin the right they shouldnt speak to strangers period.. and barley leaves his house because of the way he is treated..now yes he may be a lil strange but is that really a reason to NOT go to walmart? if he speaks not to be just a nice person and speak back and keep it movin..it does not mean u have to ingage in 2 hr convo with him..grow up ppl..dont be worried bout a old man that cant hurt a fly..be worried about the ones u think are OK to be around our kids...
Kronk

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Oct 18, 2010
Sounds like the perfect candidate for Eugenics (look it up)....
Nutty

Pratt, KS

#15 Oct 18, 2010
killin me wrote:
really is this all coffeyville is made of? haters and shit talkers..and just in general very rude and disrespectful ppl....first off..ppl change the early 70s was how long ago...? u are worried about a man that can barley walk(meaning most kids can run faster than him) and if u have been teachin the right they shouldnt speak to strangers period.. and barley leaves his house because of the way he is treated..now yes he may be a lil strange but is that really a reason to NOT go to walmart? if he speaks not to be just a nice person and speak back and keep it movin..it does not mean u have to ingage in 2 hr convo with him..grow up ppl..dont be worried bout a old man that cant hurt a fly..be worried about the ones u think are OK to be around our kids...
OK....would you let him baby sit your kids ? Just asking.
Anonymous

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Oct 18, 2010
That guy once told me that Wyatt Earp never died, he's living in a hospital in Wichita. I'd say he's crazy...
Red

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Oct 18, 2010
He's nuttier than rat shit in a pistachio factory.
hahahahaha

United States

#18 Oct 18, 2010
Nutty wrote:
<quoted text>
OK....would you let him baby sit your kids ? Just asking.
i didnt realize the 70 yr old man was into the daycare buisness ....i just dont think we should be fillpn out sayin the cant go to walmart...and the ones we need to worry about are the ones we dont KNOW about..
concerned

United States

#19 Oct 18, 2010
killin me wrote:
Wow you must be a man. Any mother wouldn't talk like that. Just because he is in his 50's doesn't mean he doesn't think like a pervert anymore. I see him talking to kids all the time and it sends chills up my back. Dr. Phil says to follow those gut feelings because they are usually right. Perverts don't have to chase your kids just befriend them. That is what he is doing.

Since: Jul 10

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Oct 18, 2010
A pedophile does not have to be able to run to harm a child. Befriending a child makes it much easier to lure that child into a place where they are vulnerable and unable to call for help.

He has already tried luring a child into his home, and you think he isn't thinking about trying again? Sure, "killin me"-- talk to him, befriend him all you like, but I choose not to.

I follow my gut instinct, and teach my nieces to stay away from him and people like him.

Really? People change? Sure, some folks can change-- but sex offenders, especially child molesters have a very, very, very low rate of "changing their ways." This is a leopard that isn't about to change his spots.

So, I don't think it is "shit-talking" or "being rude" so much as it is a case of telling someone who may not know the danger of this "seemingly harmless" man.

If I were new to the community and had kids, I'd sure want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitehead's take on city hall culture 14 min so true 34
Love the Cookie Jar to close Friday Jul 28 17 min ghost town coming 1
Name Two You Would Vote For - City Commission 1 hr yeah the original 196
Energy Conservation Consultant Gary Hogsett 1 hr ghost town coming 56
John Deere Ho Sun Az Deere worker 94
11th street problem Sun GTT 4
Coffeyville police Sat Uncle Joe 4

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance