hillary mc cutcheon
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cassie

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Jan 6, 2011
hillary von mcCutcheon bruce johnson baby mama an justin barnett baby mama is a confidential informant her ci#190 she wore a wire to my husbands residents in 2008 of dec. got the paperwork and ya very interesting stuff if interested you know how to contact me if you would like a copy i will have them cuz making plenty for all you haters to see what a real snitch is and that they get special numbers and do alot of stuff when tryin to get a buy on someone so keep my husband robert and my name out your mouth unless you got paperwork with our numbers and all the information on it to show me.
Kace

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Wow for real for real!!! SEEN that shit w/ my own eyes!! Crazy!!
eye for an eye

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Jan 7, 2011
whats funny is cassies name was on his papers too!!!!!!!!!! and what u should be worried about CASSIE is that sell was done at your sons birthday party!! why aint u up on here bitchin' about!! if u was any kind of mother you wouldnt be with the man who was selling dope at ur sons birthday party!!!! all u dope dealers and users need tyo be locked up!!!!!!!!!!
Poncho Bob Villa

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2011
You sound like a mess of crack ho's.STFU and go away
cassie

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2011
well guess what sweetheart mr/ms eye for an eye so much you know huh it was not at my sons birthday party so keep MY SON out your mouth tryin to talk stupid. and so just the dope dealers need locked up? what bout the closet tweekers???? huh!!!!!
cassie

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2011
and yes i was on his witnesses list along with megan ransom tom alderman and his own sister, stupid, and guess what we dont even associate with tom or megan so how they get there? and maybe mine ad his sis name on there cuz it was also people named by miss hillary mccutcheon so if you have any further comments or questions i got the papers if you want to see them you know how to contact me...you aint stupid...and neither am I....good day now!!!!!!
One u know

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Jan 8, 2011
Every one has papers
SMH

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 9, 2011
cassie camper is a snitch a very well known one!
Roflmfao

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Maybe cassie's just mad because her "husband" was f$&@)(g Hillary !!!??? Lol
smdh

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Jan 9, 2011
hillary stole those yellow air force 1 shoes she has on from hibbits sports. hope they catch her next time. told my friends who work there to watch out for her.
Stone Kaiser

Arcadia, KS

#12 Jan 9, 2011
ever went camping in the winter snow
eye for an eye

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Jan 10, 2011
well if i knew how to get ahold of u i sure would ya nasty herpies having slut!!!!!!
alay

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Jan 10, 2011
who is cassie camper
so manyfaces

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Jan 13, 2011
this female has sooooooooo many faces.....but the ones i know to be true bc i WAS a friend of hers..... she is a herpies haveing needle using dope hoe who breakes into peoples houses and steals from elderly men, breakes out peoples windows {that person being the one who raises her son} she obviousley dont have her son!! she burnt down 2 houses that I know of and cheats on her husband ALL the time but who wouldnt cheat on him bc he is a woman beater, and yes she is a snitch it just floors me that shes on here talking sh** on people who alledgedly snitched!!! she sells meth pills and weed!! boy i could go on and on!!!!
oh and she took her son to a drug dealers house when she only had an hour visit a week!!! guess she couldnt give her son an hour a week and leave the dope alone just for an hour!!!! u asked who she is here it is!!{and yes i know i have a few words spelled wrong ;}
camper feeling beard pick

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Jan 13, 2011
so manyfaces wrote:
this female has sooooooooo many faces.....but the ones i know to be true bc i WAS a friend of hers..... she is a herpies haveing needle using dope hoe who breakes into peoples houses and steals from elderly men, breakes out peoples windows {that person being the one who raises her son} she obviousley dont have her son!! she burnt down 2 houses that I know of and cheats on her husband ALL the time but who wouldnt cheat on him bc he is a woman beater, and yes she is a snitch it just floors me that shes on here talking sh** on people who alledgedly snitched!!! she sells meth pills and weed!! boy i could go on and on!!!!
oh and she took her son to a drug dealers house when she only had an hour visit a week!!! guess she couldnt give her son an hour a week and leave the dope alone just for an hour!!!! u asked who she is here it is!!{and yes i know i have a few words spelled wrong ;}
Dang you couldn't have been more accurate! I know ALL of this to be true! I also know the CPD is closing in on her soon she'll be off our lovely streets of Coffeyville...... Be ready Mrs. Beard Feeling Camper!
Really

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2011
This girl has run around this town acting just like her aunt used to !!! From what I see it must run in the family !!! She's got some bad things coming to her if karma exists as I believe it does !! I'm just glad her son isn't with her .... Sure thankful that he's with his MOMMA .... and not his EGG DONOR !!!
Laughin at you dopeheads

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2011
You dopehead bitches, shut up. I think its funny you all are on here talkin about your drug problems.I think its funny robert beard got busted for sellin that shit , he makes it too.you people need to grow up and get a life, i hope everyone of you get busted and go to jail, one less bitch ya gota worry about.
Miss Coffeyville

Coffeyville, KS

#22 Jan 19, 2011
this is like battle of the tweakers up in here!
lol
this site is like reading a tabloid magazine, but i know ALL THE STARS!
love2hate

Independence, KS

#23 Jan 19, 2011
Wow this one was the funniest!!! All the tweekers going at it!!! For one, I don't know why your on here Cassie talking about other people being snitches and you the biggest one there is and the most nastiest and biggest HOE of them all.... So keep your mouth on the dicks bitch!!!!!
haha

Coffeyville, KS

#24 Jan 23, 2011
from the sound of it they cracked down on the tweekers this week!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember When in Independence, KS (Jul '09) 3 hr Indygirl98 585
Trump is the true anti-Christ 9 hr Alwysright 17
Trump lied and four died 13 hr Alwysright 3
icc pirates vs hutchinson 21 hr Denise 4
Yvonne Moore 23 hr Question 2
Trump: Not my president (Official Resistance Th... (Jan '17) Fri Revolution Calling 137
Mr Rupert facing more charges Thu jj vasquez 13

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages