Shopping carts in parking lot at Walmart
Citizen of Coffeyville

Coffeyville, KS

#21 Nov 17, 2010
You can usually park next to one of the cart returns and that is to your advantage also, it makes it harder for the side of your car next to the rail to get any damage from carts.
2CENTS

Coffeyville, KS

#22 Nov 18, 2010
ksmom56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you lumped everyone together. Maybe some CAN'T return because of arthritis, other illness, and sometimes I shop in the little carts that we handicap folks call the micro racers, inside lol. My hyubby has diabetes and his feet go numb. There are a lot of reasons. You are nitpicking over something Very stupid when there are a lot of other things more important.
If you're capable of pushing the cart around walmart, why wouldn't you be capable of putting the cart where it belongs when you're done?

“Just a mom”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 18, 2010
I am in a wheel chair I get put in car first and on my oxygen. Then my hubby unloads. He usually takes it to corral or gives it to someone going in. I was just saying that men with P.A.D. and/or diabetes have difficulty walking very far. It is an enormous task to shop at Wal Mart to begin with if you need several items. I agree that there are some that just don't cre. Just giving the side of someone who knows pain and disablity hage :)
Wondering

Coffeyville, KS

#24 Nov 18, 2010
Citizen of Coffeyville wrote:
You can usually park next to one of the cart returns and that is to your advantage also, it makes it harder for the side of your car next to the rail to get any damage from carts.
Yeah sometimes this is ok, but then there are the ones that are too lazy to walk around and push them into the corral so they leave them on the outside of it between your car and the rail. Although it's not as bad at tue new Walmart since they can be put in from either side.
ihatecoffeyville

Coffeyville, KS

#25 Nov 20, 2010
Coffeyville walmart really sucks. You have to go all over the store looking for everything because they got it so strung out who the [email protected] wants to walk anymore after they get done from shopping there? The cart pusher gets paid to get the carts, if your b!tchin about your new car getting dinged well maybe you shouldn't shop and walmart I could care less its a car...its not like a status symbol or all of you define yourselves by what you have? Drive your brand new car that cost $40,000 and shop at the worst place you can possible shop. Its pretty sad, everything is mass produced and you can tell , you will have the same product but different colors, its like weird. No selection whatsoever. Anyway i know its the only place to shop because Walmart has taken over, everything. Creepy. BTW I'm a person who doesn't put my car up because I just don't want to, its a fact of life, carts in the parking lot. And hey if there happens to be one by my stall when getting out that is a plus
lmao

United States

#26 Nov 21, 2010
oh damn people its shopping carts!! people arent leaving babies! its a damn shopping cart get over it! everyone on this post "saying"they always put them up is a liar!

“Better listen the first time”

Since: Aug 09

jest an ol' hillbilly

#27 Nov 21, 2010
lmao wrote:
oh damn people its shopping carts!! people arent leaving babies! its a damn shopping cart get over it! everyone on this post "saying"they always put them up is a liar!
I started to say something like, "what's the matter, can't people vent?". Then I realized, you're venting too....

Good point..Laughing at me.

“Better listen the first time”

Since: Aug 09

jest an ol' hillbilly

#28 Nov 21, 2010
lmao wrote:
BTW... I do ALWAYS put them up..

It's a narcissitic type thing.
Wondering too

Coffeyville, KS

#29 Nov 21, 2010
lmao wrote:
yeah- people are leaving their babies in trash cans instead
Bevis

Coffeyville, KS

#30 Nov 22, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Why are people so lazy? It doesn't take that much extra effort to take the cart to the cart return!
To give you something to WHINE ABOUT....

Since: Oct 08

Coffeyville

#31 Nov 22, 2010
Seeing this post made me laugh 1st off … 2nd off I leave my cart by my car and only for 1 reason … a year or so ago I was getting my stuff into my car and noticed an elderly women with her cane a few cars down she was about to my car when I had finished putting my things into the trunk & I offered her my cart & she thanked me & told me she usually parks in the handicap stalls but they were all taken & that the cart would help her walk & keep her steady. Some of you may find it stupid but I know if I leave my cart at the front of the parking spot it would help a few people (or make it easier) Ex. 1. The elderly to help assist them walking, 2. Men/Women with small children (car seats, fighting toddlers, 2 or more children etc) 3. People with returns 3. I always find my self getting a cart inside (pet peeve all I’m saying ) where there is a group of people in front of the carts, usually a family with multiple children fighting over who is getting in the cart or where one is going to first…just get the cart and go inside and decide then just be considerate to the people that are waiting to get a cart …. But with my opinion said I almost feel silly for posting but I did however get a good laugh to know this is a topic
the single mamma

Coffeyville, KS

#33 Dec 10, 2010
ksmom56 wrote:
I am in a wheel chair I get put in car first and on my oxygen. Then my hubby unloads. He usually takes it to corral or gives it to someone going in. I was just saying that men with P.A.D. and/or diabetes have difficulty walking very far. It is an enormous task to shop at Wal Mart to begin with if you need several items. I agree that there are some that just don't cre. Just giving the side of someone who knows pain and disablity hage :)
wow how i understand!!!! my mom has a few diff disabilities along with 2 of my sisters and i have some back problems but not severe!!! anyway im willing to make walmart trips for people who NEED it all i would ask for is gas money just for the gas it takes to get out there and back i wouldnt ask for more than $5 i enjoy helping people bc i would want someone to do it for myself or my loved ones who NEED it!! but i dont know how i would give u my phone number without going public with it
hi he

Arcadia, KS

#34 Dec 10, 2010
ever hit one way out in the open with the bull guard on a truck bumper @ 40 mph
Mayor of Coffeyville

Weatherford, OK

#35 Dec 11, 2010
I hate candy bars
wayne

Blairstown, NJ

#36 Oct 13, 2012
If we get rid of all the lazy a*** people and make sure the shopping carts are in the corrals no cars would get hit.
james

Ashland, WI

#37 Dec 1, 2012
i cllect can at our local walmart . and for all the lazy poeple that will not put their shopping carts in the corrals . where carts belong no leave them spreadout in the paring lots .and also dump their on trash in the parking lot .if i count there are 4 rolls of trash cans plus trash can in front of the walmart stores . that is cubfood to same thing shopping carts spreadout in parklots and poeple not slowing down in front of the store driving by poeple and kids walking in and out of the stores poeple still do not slow down . speed limit 5 miles an hour poeple go by 20 to 25 miles and hour in front of walmarts stores but then you cant teacher lazy or selfish poeple any thing
Angie

Coffeyville, KS

#38 Dec 2, 2012
Mayor of Coffeyville wrote:
I hate candy bars
You don't look it.
Short bus driver

United States

#39 Dec 2, 2012
james wrote:
i cllect can at our local walmart . and for all the lazy poeple that will not put their shopping carts in the corrals . where carts belong no leave them spreadout in the paring lots .and also dump their on trash in the parking lot .if i count there are 4 rolls of trash cans plus trash can in front of the walmart stores . that is cubfood to same thing shopping carts spreadout in parklots and poeple not slowing down in front of the store driving by poeple and kids walking in and out of the stores poeple still do not slow down . speed limit 5 miles an hour poeple go by 20 to 25 miles and hour in front of walmarts stores but then you cant teacher lazy or selfish poeple any thing
Apparently someone needs to teach you proper grammar. You use to ride my bus, didn't you?
james

Ashland, WI

#40 Dec 2, 2012
Short bus driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently someone needs to teach you proper grammar. You use to ride my bus, didn't you?
collect cans . the been driving for almost 40 yrs clean drving record . ok as i saying why poeple cant put their shopping back in the corral where the carts belong . at a walmart cubfood ,scold me on my spelling ok but ok there are poeple that can not put the shopping carts back . when am out walking in the walmart parking lot ok collecting or pickup pop or beer cans . and i see with my eyes very lazy poeple leaving their shopping carts spread out over the walmart store parking lot that is my ponit . make fun of my grammer . makes you happy ok . does not hurt my feels . i even say have a nice day
Angie

Coffeyville, KS

#41 Dec 2, 2012
Short bus driver wrote:
<quoted text>
That should read: "You USED to ride my bus, didn't you?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Meth Addicts of Coffeyville, (Oct '11) Wed Meth Happiness 45
meth on willow (Jul '13) Wed Froggy 8
sex (Jun '14) Wed Froggy 21
Is kansas really filled with hoes? Tue Oliver Douglas 5
corrupt cops in south coffeyville (Jul '10) Tue Innocent 235
Coffeyville Community College Jun 27 Curious in Coffey... 5
Acme Foundry Management Jun 27 u know who phil 29

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance