Shopping carts in parking lot at Walmart

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 15, 2010
Why are people so lazy? It doesn't take that much extra effort to take the cart to the cart return!
coffeyville d-berry

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2010
You really did just take the effort to complain about shopping carts in a parking lot, didn't you?
ahh_country life

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2010
Worse yet, you have to go out the door, why can't you push the cart that far instead of leaving it at the register???

“Just a mom”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2010
I was in the Wal MArt lot waiting for hubby to get done and I was watching the young man gather them up... If you all take your carts back he would be out of a job. He looked slow but enjoying the outdoors. :)
Wondering too

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Nov 15, 2010
The People of Walmart are too fat, can't wait to get to the car to stuff their fat face with the snacky cakes they just bought.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 16, 2010
coffeyville d-berry wrote:
You really did just take the effort to complain about shopping carts in a parking lot, didn't you?
You beat me to it. I was going to say the samething. Some folks just look for things to complain about.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 16, 2010
Correction: Same thing, not samething. Damn keyboard.
TWV

Buford, GA

#8 Nov 16, 2010
People, People, People, I know most of you back woods bozo's will look for any excuse to be lazy, I.E. "if we put our carts back the young man collecting them will be out of a job",that is almost the most stupid thing I have heard on topics. Let's face it, your just being lazy.
I know most of you drive POS cars and could care less, however, when you leave a cart out in the parking lot, in the Kansas wind, it will roll and ding someones car.
Get off you fat butts, get a little excercise and roll the cart the 20 or so feet it takes to put it in the cart coral.

“Just a mom”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 16, 2010
TWV wrote:
People, People, People, I know most of you back woods bozo's will look for any excuse to be lazy, I.E. "if we put our carts back the young man collecting them will be out of a job",that is almost the most stupid thing I have heard on topics. Let's face it, your just being lazy.
I know most of you drive POS cars and could care less, however, when you leave a cart out in the parking lot, in the Kansas wind, it will roll and ding someones car.
Get off you fat butts, get a little excercise and roll the cart the 20 or so feet it takes to put it in the cart coral.
I,m disabled bozo. I'm wheelchair bound. The cart stalls are there for a reason. If you don't want your car dinged..walk and get YOUR exercise. You are just a typical lefty who thinks you are our keeper. If my butts big...so what...more for you to mark a spot on. hagd :)
TWV

Buford, GA

#10 Nov 16, 2010
ksmom56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I,m disabled bozo. I'm wheelchair bound. The cart stalls are there for a reason. If you don't want your car dinged..walk and get YOUR exercise. You are just a typical lefty who thinks you are our keeper. If my butts big...so what...more for you to mark a spot on. hagd :)
If you are wheelchair bound, then you don't use carts, if you don't use carts, then why are you even commenting. The rest of your post makes no sense at all. It really is hard to have a war of wits with an unarmed person.
Wondering

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2010
TWV wrote:
This was exactly where I was going with this. No matter where you park there will be someone that will leave a cart out for it to ding up someones car. Nobody can even drive a new car to Walmart for fear of the carts.
I can understand if someone is handicapped, but the majority of people doing it are not and just lazy.

“Just a mom”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 16, 2010
TWV wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are wheelchair bound, then you don't use carts, if you don't use carts, then why are you even commenting. The rest of your post makes no sense at all. It really is hard to have a war of wits with an unarmed person.
Because you lumped everyone together. Maybe some CAN'T return because of arthritis, other illness, and sometimes I shop in the little carts that we handicap folks call the micro racers, inside lol. My hyubby has diabetes and his feet go numb. There are a lot of reasons. You are nitpicking over something Very stupid when there are a lot of other things more important.

“Just a mom”

Location hidden

#13 Nov 16, 2010
BTW we have a new car, It got banged by a stupid driver who couldn't stay in the lines at country mart
S pollet

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Nov 16, 2010
TWV wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb ass...just because she doesn't use a cart doesn't mean she can't have an opinion....I disagree with you....most of her post do make sense....that is if you think I have the right to comment.

“Just a mom”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 16, 2010
S pollet wrote:
<quoted text>dumb ass...just because she doesn't use a cart doesn't mean she can't have an opinion....I disagree with you....most of her post do make sense....that is if you think I have the right to comment.
Ty sweetie wink :)

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2010
Moral of the story don't be lazy! if you open it shut it, if you get you get it out put it back!

“Your future is unwritten!”

Since: Mar 08

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Nov 16, 2010
I always try to return my cart to a cart corral, but it seems there are a lot LESS corrals at this new WM than at the old one. I'm not disabled, but I do have arthritis in my back. After I have wandered around that damn store for an hour looking for what I need, my back is screaming at me to sit down. Because I've had the cart to lean on while doing my shopping, I can manage, but when I finish unloading my purchases and find that the closest corral is 30 yards from where I'm parked, I know that if I try to walk back after corralling the cart, I'm going down. I agree not everyone has a reason, but please don't lump everyone into the same pot. Some of us have legitimate reasons for not returning the cart.
anonymous

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Nov 17, 2010
TWV wrote:
Not only that, but the guy still wouldn't be out of a job. They'd still need someone to go get the carts out of the corrals and bring them back in.
anonymous

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Nov 17, 2010
Blind No More wrote:
I always try to return my cart to a cart corral, but it seems there are a lot LESS corrals at this new WM than at the old one. I'm not disabled, but I do have arthritis in my back. After I have wandered around that damn store for an hour looking for what I need, my back is screaming at me to sit down. Because I've had the cart to lean on while doing my shopping, I can manage, but when I finish unloading my purchases and find that the closest corral is 30 yards from where I'm parked, I know that if I try to walk back after corralling the cart, I'm going down. I agree not everyone has a reason, but please don't lump everyone into the same pot. Some of us have legitimate reasons for not returning the cart.
Do you at least try to park right beside a corral when possible?

“Your future is unwritten!”

Since: Mar 08

Coffeyville, KS

#20 Nov 17, 2010
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you at least try to park right beside a corral when possible?
Do you really expect an answer to this question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
word game (Mar '13) Wed Visiter 409
rick bradshaw (Nov '12) Wed Jason Bradshaw 8
Corrupt Cops in Washington County (Aug '10) Wed YeahRight 13
anyone else get sick after eating mcdonalds tue... (Feb '11) Wed GTT 93
Trump Mob Ties...Seriously? Jan 17 American Independent 2
City commishen Jan 17 Debbs 5
wayne scoty Jan 16 Angelicab1 4

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance