New Daycare in the Area
Daycare Provider

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Oct 5, 2012
I'm fairly new to the area, and just wanted to get the word out about my licensed home daycare.

I have openings for children 18 months and up, full or part-time; and available on weekends as well. I am licensed through KDHE. I provide transportation to and from care or school if needed. Nutritious meals and snacks through CACFP are served, and the children are engaged in structured educational activities, Monday - Friday. If weekend care is needed, we still participate in activities, but at a laid-back pace. In a few days I will also be accepting DCF subsidies.

I understand that Amazon and Southwire have weekend hours, so if you or anyone you know needs care on these days, direct them to this post.

I am located between Independence, Cherryvale and Coffeyville, and have access to USD 445,446 and 447. If you would like more info, please reply to this post.

Thanks!
NadoBooster

Wichita, KS

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Daycare Provider wrote:
I'm fairly new to the area, and just wanted to get the word out about my licensed home daycare.
I have openings for children 18 months and up, full or part-time; and available on weekends as well. I am licensed through KDHE. I provide transportation to and from care or school if needed. Nutritious meals and snacks through CACFP are served, and the children are engaged in structured educational activities, Monday - Friday. If weekend care is needed, we still participate in activities, but at a laid-back pace. In a few days I will also be accepting DCF subsidies.
I understand that Amazon and Southwire have weekend hours, so if you or anyone you know needs care on these days, direct them to this post.
I am located between Independence, Cherryvale and Coffeyville, and have access to USD 445,446 and 447. If you would like more info, please reply to this post.
Thanks!
Thank you for the post and the service you are providing!!!
Coffeyville

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Daycare Provider wrote:
Thanks!
Can u plz give ur contact info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free houses 30 min Pan Handle 3
Dairy Queen Fire 1 hr yeah 14
Independence City Commission Election 2017 - Wh... 16 hr IMO 38
Discourse at Independence Fire and EMS 20 hr Cowan 5
John Deere Ho 20 hr Leroy 2
Get Sean Hannity Off KGGF! (Aug '16) May 25 decatur 32
Poll Rank the Gayest Mens Sports (Aug '11) May 24 Priest 41

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance