Spooky Hollow Spook Trail

Spooky Hollow Spook Trail

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

Sad World

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2012
I want bring something to light about Spooky Hollow Spook Trail & their supposed family friendly trail. It is a known fact that the trail "actors" openly walk around with alcohol. They don't try to conceal it. The language from the "actors" is horrible. I would love to hear from their "supporters" about this one. If they don't have alcohol down there, why are they suggesting hiding it? Hmmmmm.....

This is taken directly from their facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spooky-Hollow-T...

Kelly Anne Rexwinkle-Dryer
ok so i am really mad, someone on topix says our trail sucks, and we have "child molesters" working there and that we are not family friendly and are always walking around drunk and carryin liquor and beer....
Kelly Anne Rexwinkle-Dryer so maybe alcohol should be banned or discreet in another container
Roslyn

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Oh my god, those people are nasty. It shows them on that Facebook link drinking Four Loko and Bud Light on the trail. And then they have the gall to bash a great website like Topix:

Quote:

"It's frikking topix!! The internet equivalent of the National Frikkin Enquirer. Not worth enough to wipe a shitty ass on!!"
woozer

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2012
exactly my point. Doesn't look "family friendly" to me.
Sad World

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2012
How funny! They went & deleted the comment! They know they were caught!
ur a creeper

Arcadia, KS

#5 Oct 30, 2012
obviously you had nothing better to do. obviously we must be doing something right, we raised more than $2500.00 so that means 25 or more kids will have a christmas this year.
ben in coma

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Oct 30, 2012
ur a creeper wrote:
obviously you had nothing better to do. obviously we must be doing something right, we raised more than $2500.00 so that means 25 or more kids will have a christmas this year.
Congrats good job
Sad World

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2012
ur a creeper wrote:
obviously you had nothing better to do. obviously we must be doing something right, we raised more than $2500.00 so that means 25 or more kids will have a christmas this year.
So that's why you had to delete the comment on facebook about the alcohol? Funny when you are caught how you try to run & hide it. Just like always.
get over it

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Sad World wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's why you had to delete the comment on facebook about the alcohol? Funny when you are caught how you try to run & hide it. Just like always.
Alcohol is legal! Oh no there was some guy who wasn't getting paid to do something who had a beer while doin it, hope the world doesn't end. I've went the last couple of years and never seen alcohol out in the open for people to see. Just get over it b*tch you lose! You know how I know you lost? I went there weekend before last with my kids. That place was packed. Went back this last weekend with some friends once again also packed. I'll bet those "terrible people" out there raised alot of money for someone elses children to have a better christmas. You should realy be ashamed of yourself for the nasty things you do in life.
drunken idiot

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Oct 31, 2012
get over it wrote:
<quoted text> Alcohol is legal! Oh no there was some guy who wasn't getting paid to do something who had a beer while doin it, hope the world doesn't end. I've went the last couple of years and never seen alcohol out in the open for people to see. Just get over it b*tch you lose! You know how I know you lost? I went there weekend before last with my kids. That place was packed. Went back this last weekend with some friends once again also packed. I'll bet those "terrible people" out there raised alot of money for someone elses children to have a better christmas. You should realy be ashamed of yourself for the nasty things you do in life.
Why do they need to have Alcohol in the first place?
get over it

Mount Hope, KS

#10 Oct 31, 2012
drunken idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they need to have Alcohol in the first place?
The same reason you do. Some people enjoy a cold one when their not at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lock Him Up! 11 hr Sad 2
anti-Mexican laws cause billion dollar crop loss (Aug '11) 12 hr WestWing 99
Bachmann Deepthroats Corn Dog [Pic] (Aug '11) 12 hr WestWing 8
Poll Is Fox News GOP Propaganda? (Please Vote) (Aug '10) 21 hr American Independ... 46
Obama Health Care Plan (Apr '10) Wed ConcernedDad 20
Poll Should Walmart sell 9mm ammo? (Jan '11) Wed Angry Baby 16
GOP visionless on science (Aug '11) Wed WTF 8

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages