Why is Facebook so skanky?

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lucrius Shepard

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Only thing I see on there is trashy people posting pictures of their new tattoos and slobbering crotch droppings. It's like one big incestuous family that spreads around a nasty communicable disease.
Captain Obvious

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Jun 12, 2012
It is obvious to me that if you feel this way about a website, do not use it or go to it.
There now, don't you feel better?
bubba

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Jun 12, 2012
i'm tired of that facebook crowd. they run down topix every chance they get on there. they think their sh*t don't stink.

but where is the first place they look when there is shooting, fire, drug bust, earthquake, sonic boom, or refinery explosion in town? TOPIX
wtf

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Jun 12, 2012
I deleted my fb page long ago. The guy who started it said himself people where "dmb fks" for trusting him with personal info.
Stachia

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
I deleted my fb page long ago. The guy who started it said himself people where "dmb fks" for trusting him with personal info.
He is a super rich man now though! I use FB all the time and don't have any issues with it. But then again I don't have tramp stamp pictures posted or any other pictures referenced earlier.
My Crystal Ball

Wichita, KS

#7 Jun 12, 2012
The creator of Facebook will be broke in a few years unless he sells his stock soon and lets uneducated investors take his loss. Be gone and out of revenue just like Myspace. By the way he lost 25% of hid wealth in the last month!
My Crystal Ball

Wichita, KS

#8 Jun 12, 2012
His*
X Obama supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Lucrius Shepard wrote:
Only thing I see on there is trashy people posting pictures of their new tattoos and slobbering crotch droppings. It's like one big incestuous family that spreads around a nasty communicable disease.
Apparently you have friends that post trashy pics of themselves on facebook, says more about your choice of friends than the website. I have been on facebook for years and none of my friends post trashy pics of themselves. Actually there are alot of really nice pics of family and friends, kids and their sporting events or school programs, summer fun, stuff like that, nothing trashy.

So I think the problem is more with those you choose to friend on facebook or those you are friends with in person and not with a website. Get classier friends!
OMG Another nut

Haysville, KS

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Lucrius Shepard wrote:
I would say you need a new set of friends. None of the stuff that you are talking about is on MY facebook. It must be your trashy friends.
Drew

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Jun 13, 2012
Facebook is stupid and the CIA reads it. I would urge everybody to not use it.

"In an anonymous industrial park in Virginia, in an unassuming brick building, the CIA is following tweets — up to 5 million a day.

At the agency's Open Source Center, a team known affectionately as the "vengeful librarians" also pores over Facebook, newspapers, TV news channels, local radio stations, Internet chat rooms."

Since: Mar 11

Kansas City, MO

#12 Jun 13, 2012
Drew, FFS post the entire article instead of taking things out of context. The CIA isn't watching your facebook posts. You're not that important to them. http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/story...
JusMe

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2012
OMG drew must be geeked on something to be that damn paranoid!! You damn drug dealing hoodrats. why would someone who does nothing wrong need to stop using facebook?? heres a thought dont post illegal sh*t or have a criminal record. I see facebook as a wonderful social media that has enabled me to find and keep in contact with long lost family members and high school friends. I dont see anything skanky about that. remove the friends that are making you so uptight about FB then your problem would be solved!
ole head

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Nov 28, 2012
got people on there tryin to photo shop they pics so they look like they had a nikki minaj job done on they lips and asse$ knowin they lookin like alicia keys on crack... home wreckers i tell ya!
Really

Haysville, KS

#15 Nov 29, 2012
Lucrius Shepard wrote:
Good GOD! Who are your friends on facebook?You really need to find some new ones if they are posting stuff like that.
Drew

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Apr 2, 2013
Knuckleball wrote:
Drew, FFS post the entire article instead of taking things out of context. The CIA isn't watching your facebook posts. You're not that important to them. http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/story...
Oh yeah, oops, i pressed a button and now i'm domestic spying. what is that buzzing sound? a drone flying over north dakota, no way!
Drew

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Apr 2, 2013
JusMe wrote:
OMG drew must be geeked on something to be that damn paranoid!! You damn drug dealing hoodrats. why would someone who does nothing wrong need to stop using facebook?? heres a thought dont post illegal sh*t or have a criminal record. I see facebook as a wonderful social media that has enabled me to find and keep in contact with long lost family members and high school friends. I dont see anything skanky about that. remove the friends that are making you so uptight about FB then your problem would be solved!
Oh yeah, buddy, I'm a tinfoil nutcase. Three words for you: Total Information Awareness.
Brittney Trotter

Brighton, MO

#18 Apr 3, 2013
R
Lucrius Shepard wrote:
Only thing I see on there is trashy people posting pictures of their new tattoos and slobbering crotchroppings. It's like one big incestuous family that spreads around a nasty communicable disease.
ha ya thats probably cuz your a loser with no friends or family who gives a rats ass about what you have going on in that boring ass life of yours so you get on topix which is worse than facebook due to the fact everyone uses fake names!!! Like the other person said you don't like it don't use it!!!!! Is that so hard for ya??? Get a life start with a job then take it from there
haha

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 10, 2013
Drew wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, oops, i pressed a button and now i'm domestic spying. what is that buzzing sound? a drone flying over north dakota, no way!
nailed it.
YEP

Coffeyville, KS

#21 Jun 12, 2013
Lucrius Shepard wrote:
You need BETTER friends dude!
are you stupid or joking

Coffeyville, KS

#22 Jun 12, 2013
Knuckleball wrote:
OOPS!!! Guess you were wrong on that one! Come on, admit it, you kinda feel a little naive now don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
discussion title cannot be blank 4 hr Okie 18
1/12/2017 video of commission meeting 5 hr ghost town coming 22
No Severance Pay for Webb- Salary to be paid th... 5 hr Failed Promises 17
Trump: Not my president (Official Resistance Th... 6 hr Revolution Calling 25
word game (Mar '13) Wed Visiter 409
rick bradshaw (Nov '12) Jan 18 Jason Bradshaw 8
Corrupt Cops in Washington County (Aug '10) Jan 18 YeahRight 13

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance