First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2010
they fired the nice gentlemen at eggberts. He was the manager of the store.
WOW

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Sep 10, 2010
How do you know that, and why is it of concern?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 10, 2010
Because they only want rude beeotchs that work there, NEVER EVER AGAIN, I simpy asked for some Tobasco and got the (teeth suck, disgusted omg I gotta do something sounds from her) then had her NERVE to ask if there was something WRONG with the service...nope ...nothing wrong, I suspected it to be this was as it is in Indy, RUDE, COULD CARELESS, Lazy A$$, STOP BOTHERING ME attitudes . Indy Eggberts blows, and Coffeyville sux as well.

You girls should remember, 1) YOU APPLIED there, 2) if I come in I am part of your paycheck, 3) we are your neighbors so we will remember your face when you try to go somewhere else.
NEVER AGAIN
Terry

Bartlesville, OK

#4 Sep 15, 2010
There is a new manager at the store in Coffeyville. And things are looking up! The previous manager was a great guy and will be missed. However there is a lot of potential there now. You have to remember that this is a new store and kinks will have to be worked out. Support your local business and your town will flourish. I think this young man has what it takes.
Kymmykay

Waverly, KS

#5 Sep 18, 2010
The new manager there told me to and I quote "Lick em" by text message when I questioned him about the treatment of my daughter, who was a very good waitress and has worked there since before their opening. They treat their waitresses terrible and have no respect whatsoever. They have received our business for the last time!!!
Kymmykay

Waverly, KS

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Kymmykay wrote:
The new manager there told me to and I quote "Lick em" by text message when I questioned him about the treatment of my daughter, who was a very good waitress and has worked there since before their opening. They treat their waitresses terrible and have no respect whatsoever. They have received our business for the last time!!!
terry if a manager told your wife to lick his balls u would support that business
Tony

Waverly, KS

#7 Sep 18, 2010
all the eggberts are owned by the same or ran by the same people including bartlesville poor managers like the one now at telling my wife that whats he tell your kids the girls that still work there hes a perv and im glad my daughter no longer works thers peace kymmykays husband
Kymmykay

Waverly, KS

#8 Sep 18, 2010
When I thought the message was for me I was outraged, now that I know this man actually thought he was sending the message "Lick em" to my 17 year old daughter, this manager is acting in an inappropriate manner with these young girls and it is wrong!!! He is vulgar and unprofessional!!!!!
Outraged

Wichita, KS

#9 Sep 19, 2010
Kymmykay wrote:
When I thought the message was for me I was outraged, now that I know this man actually thought he was sending the message "Lick em" to my 17 year old daughter, this manager is acting in an inappropriate manner with these young girls and it is wrong!!! He is vulgar and unprofessional!!!!!
If it is true contact the owner and show him the text and see if he won't do anything about it. I believe you can find out the owner's information by contacting the Independence store.
rikishi

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Sep 19, 2010
Kymmykay wrote:
he watch too much wrastling. he stole dx catchphrase 'suck it'
nick

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Sep 19, 2010
Kymmykay wrote:
I think I know who you are talking about. If I'm not mistaken, you're daughter was a great waitress! And I really like her as a person. But I think that was the assistant (he puts the "ass" in assistant) manager that told you to "lick em". That totally sounds like something he would do.
ned

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2010
I personally don't care for it, the staff is rude, whoever the manager is needs to watch the way the staff talks to people. I think it is over priced and the portions are to small, I have actually heard people saying that they left there and went to get a burger b/c they were still hungry....THATS SAD!! I went once, wasn't impressed, and didn't trust the staff....WON'T GO BACK!!
WELLLL

Topeka, KS

#13 Sep 20, 2010
I have only been there 2 times and the service and food were great both times.
reader

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2010
sounds like police should be involved
know it all

Dewey, OK

#15 Sep 20, 2010
Isnt that the girls who has the parents that just got busted for drugs! WOW! lets live in glass houses and throw stones! Way to go Mom and Dad you just went from Hero to ZERO!
fam friend

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2010
know it all wrote:
Isnt that the girls who has the parents that just got busted for drugs! WOW! lets live in glass houses and throw stones! Way to go Mom and Dad you just went from Hero to ZERO!
If your talking about kymmykay and tony , no , you got your info wrong .
Concerned

Dewey, OK

#17 Sep 21, 2010
Kymmykay, why exactly was your daughter fired? Was she one of these so-called "rude beeotches" mentioned above who didn't show up or call in when she was supposed to? Not that anyone deserves to be told to lick 'em, but still...why was your daughter fired again?
Kymmykay

Waverly, KS

#18 Sep 21, 2010
know it all wrote:
You really should change your name to Knows Nothing, because I have never been busted for anything in my entire life. I am a very involved parent and this was our daughters first job. She was not rude to the customers and she cared very much that they enjoyed their visit to Eggberts. She worked three weeks without a day off during the opening of this store and I drove her to Bartlesville to train for two weeks, before this store opened. The only problem this store has is poor management. Our daughter, was called by another employee at 11am and told that she didn't need to bother coming in, Chris said she was fired for "no call no show", problem was she was not scheduled to work until 2pm. When I questioned the manager about violating privacy laws by having another employee make the call I was told to "lick em" I have the entire conversation on my cell phone and have showed it Mike at Eggbert's and he said it was ment for me and not my daughter and that was all the explanation I got. My daughter and I have done nothing wrong here, so why the personal attack, based on completely false info.
Tony

Waverly, KS

#19 Sep 21, 2010
hey know nothing get your stuff right this is about a manager at eggberts that told my wife by text to lick his balls for no reason only that hes a perv now are you married or what now if that happen to u what would u do i went in to stand up for my wife like any husband would do took it to the owners and they did nothing, im not surprised by that no apology for that all not by one of them up there mr.Bowles wont even talk to us about it we talked to mike and brandon the so called managers of the place chris should fired that message was ment for my 17 year old daughter any parents that have young girls workin there watch out!!!!!!!!!!
mr coffee

Independence, KS

#20 Sep 21, 2010
Terry wrote:
There is a new manager at the store in Coffeyville. And things are looking up! The previous manager was a great guy and will be missed. However there is a lot of potential there now. You have to remember that this is a new store and kinks will have to be worked out. Support your local business and your town will flourish. I think this young man has what it takes.
While you're enjoying your free refill, remember that Eggbert's isn't "a store." It's a restaurant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Staff Vacating City Hall. Notice posted o... 1 hr Whatthewhat 12
219 Days Until Sorry Obama Gone 2 hr ghost town coming 47
Schmitt VS Peck 3 hr guess who 18
The No Schmidt facebook page 3 hr guess who 1
Greedy, Greedy St. John 4 hr Citizen 32
How did this city employee get hired 5 hr Drama 30
Labette Health vs. Mickey's New Office 6 hr Citizen 1

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance