First Prev
of 4
Next Last
punchfest

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2012
So has anyone heard anything about the fight that happened a couple days ago at McDonalds? Apparently the shift manager punched some customer & then drug the person over the counter & started beating them up. Did she get fired? Did the customer press charges on her?
wondering

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Oct 13, 2012
what kind of drugs? valium injection or what?
curious

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2012
I heard it was a drug deal gone bad. There we go McDonalds is turning into the old Burger King. You can get it your way if you know a certain "item" to order.
people of coffeyville

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Oct 15, 2012
obviusly you dont know the whole story so dont run you mouth about somthing you dont know if you wasent there didnt see dont asume
wow coffeyville

Kansas City, KS

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Before you go to running your mouth about shit you know knowing about why don't you learn the facts! Then maybe you won't look so much like a fucktard
king

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Oct 15, 2012
idk bout yall but i think the whole thing is blown out of perportion. sayin shit like this can ruin a persons life. how would u feel if it was u. i for one feel sorry for the manager from im told the customer was crazy. ive worked fast food before and they have some crazy people to deal with
truthfinder

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Oct 16, 2012
I was working that night and as an employee I feel that she should be fired. I watched Sam flip the lady in the face before the customer slapped her. Everyone at work wants to try to cover that up, No one is talking about the fact that she came in as a customer and the conversation between the 2 actually started in the restroom. Sam flipped her then the lady fough back by slapping Sam. Then Sam pulls her over the counter and just starting fighting her and we employees had to pull her off. Not only did Sam attack a cusotmer but she also put us employees in danger as we broke it up. I am looking for new employeement now because if this is ok then I am not safe working there. I plan to seek a lawyer as well. I hope the customer gets the justice thats owed to her as well.
truthfinder

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Another thing Sam has been bragging about it and making jokes since it happen, Sam she was half your size.
All Fired Up

Haysville, KS

#9 Oct 16, 2012
I say fire her a$$...or at least get a lynch mob started.
truthfinder sucks

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Leave now then if thats how you feel..I think I know who you are.
McMolly

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2012
FIRE HER! I would if I owned the place still! That is plain stupidity & could cause a law suit. Maybe they should fire ALL the managers!
Jackie

Wichita, KS

#12 Oct 16, 2012
I do not like that remark.
McMolly

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Jackie wrote:
I do not like that remark.
No one cares Jackie. From what I hear you got fired. Should have done it myself.
McMolly

United States

#14 Oct 16, 2012
McMolly wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares Jackie. From what I hear you got fired. Should have done it myself.
This is the real McMolly. I. Did not post on here till now.
therealjackie

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2012
First off the comment with my name is not me. I am Sams friend and choose not to talk on this subject. And Frank thanks. Everyone can leave me out of this. I was not there nor do i have anything to do with this.
people of coffeyville

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Oct 16, 2012
truthfinder wrote:
Another thing Sam has been bragging about it and making jokes since it happen, Sam she was half your size.
your in danger ok i thank you wud do the same if someone came and hit you thank you wud do the same thang your makeing this out to be worse then it was
mcds employee

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Oct 16, 2012
i also work there and i felt safe knowing my manager could protect herself and her crew. if ur so threatened you should leave right away why put urself in danger. that crazy lady was going after everyone.the cops did good to drag her out. i think everyone needs to just shut up and leave it alone. they will do what they need to. it has nothing to do with other people
mcds employee

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Oct 16, 2012
also one other thing y do u need a lawyer. u had nothing to do with it what r u going to sue her for. ur dumb. u will be wasting ur money. im sure she has enough to deal with because of her actions with out u adding to it to get free money.
wakeup

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Oct 16, 2012
So one of the beat managers get in a fight and now u people wanna turn on her, maybe you should be looking at some of the other managers like Savannah maybe! One of the rudest,fakest, drama filled managers there is, so what if Sam was standing her ground! Maybe the Customer shouldn't have been so stupid and wanna swing on someone, come the hell on people!
1512jdb

Coffeyville, KS

#20 Oct 16, 2012
truthfinder wrote:
hey if we gonna use names why dont we start by calling you out if your not sooo scared just cause you thank she is a danger she is one of the best if not the best mangers mcdonalds has had people like you and higher up are scared they gonna lose their jobs cause she does your job better then you sorry that what i see and im a regular

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Commission Meeting 06 22 2017 1 hr Frank Crebase 39
Appraiser 10 hr my view 21
John Deere Ho 22 hr Ray 85
Drug Bust (Feb '12) 23 hr Fedup 23
Sirloin stockade Jun 26 GTT 4
Lock Him Up! Jun 26 American Independent 6
Shit starter, Jun 22 concerned 1

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance