Dirt Road Drifters
Curious

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2012
This new FKHS band has been recently noticed by young kids. How do you think they sound?
NadoFan2003

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Aug 2, 2012
I was at Mojos when they played, they sounded really good. You can tell that they were nervous about their first time but they did pretty good for the first time. They have videos on YouTube, go to there page. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDirtroaddrift... .
haha

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Aug 2, 2012
shi++y
talent scout

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Aug 3, 2012
tune your guitars, learn to sing on the same key and then go get a job at Walmart cos YA"LL SUUUUCK
fkhs music lover

Falls Church, VA

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Let's be a little more positive with the negative comments.
let up

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Aug 5, 2012
give the kids a break, be constructive not rude
Mr Music

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2012
I thought they sounded fine. Messed up a couple of times but it was fine. Keep doing what your doing!

“A Doctor Goes Where Needed”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 6, 2012
Mr Music wrote:
I thought they sounded fine. Messed up a couple of times but it was fine. Keep doing what your doing!

The guitar was in tune in the video I watched. They didn't nail the vocals but I've heard that Taylor Swift girl go off key a few times and she does pretty well. I would agree they should stay with it, people generally continue to improve as singers and musicians if the keep working at it.
Staw Man

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Robert L Lorth wrote:
<quoted text>
The guitar was in tune in the video I watched. They didn't nail the vocals but I've heard that Taylor Swift girl go off key a few times and she does pretty well. I would agree they should stay with it, people generally continue to improve as singers and musicians if the keep working at it.
Is there anything you dont pretend to know about Bob. Now your a judge from American Idol. You improve at anything with practice Bob,but thanks for pointing that out to us all Bob. Who Knew?

Location hidden

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Staw Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything you dont pretend to know about Bob. Now your a judge from American Idol. You improve at anything with practice Bob,but thanks for pointing that out to us all Bob. Who Knew?

Actually I'm a singer-songwriter, so yeah - I do know a little about music.... and my call on that video was right on target.

As far as improving at anything you practice - you are incorrect - as evidenced by both your posting and spelling.
Staw Man

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Robert L Lorth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm a singer-songwriter, so yeah - I do know a little about music.... and my call on that video was right on target.
As far as improving at anything you practice - you are incorrect - as evidenced by both your posting and spelling.
Again with the spelling Rod. And the call on the video was on target as you see it Rod. Like everything else you post its always as YOU see it Rod. You ignore or point out spelling to post that conflict with how YOU see it Rod. Have a nice day MR.Munch

Location hidden

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Staw Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the spelling Rod. And the call on the video was on target as you see it Rod. Like everything else you post its always as YOU see it Rod. You ignore or point out spelling to post that conflict with how YOU see it Rod. Have a nice day MR.Munch

I needed an example to show you how practice doesn't always lead to improvement. You just happened to be....... handy. Surely, that made sence to you?
Ernie Douglas

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Aug 8, 2012
fkhs music lover wrote:
Everybody gets a trophy. Even if we dont try.
MY MY MY

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Why blow the boys out of the water? At least they are spending their time being constructive,in a good manner and learning different skills.So it takes practice and time to get it all together,so be it.Let them chase their dreams and STOP with all these grown up negative comments.Three small town young men looking for huge possibilities. So just smile and let them chase that neon rainbow...
Oh Yeah

Wichita, KS

#16 Aug 9, 2012
fkhs music lover wrote:
OK I'm POSITIVE they suck.
Anonymous

United States

#17 Aug 12, 2012
They're not that bad plus they're young.
Ganji Man

Talala, OK

#18 Sep 4, 2012
They will get better once one of em discovers Marry Jane. Ganja always brings out good tunes man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Kneedler 54 min Tornado Winds 7
Is Coffeyville PD doing a good job fighting crime? (Apr '08) 18 hr One headlight 382
Shelly Logan (Nov '09) Fri 620BossBitch 20
Coffeyville's hottest MEN (May '12) Fri 620BossBitch 52
what has happened to the town Fri Slick 13
Pest Control Fri FleasBeGoneLol 3
Ron Yeubanks (Oct '11) Fri BloodDontMakeURel... 57
More from around the web

Coffeyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages