FKHS NADO Football Season 2012
Concerned

Coffeyville, KS

#23 Aug 22, 2012
ChristianFoulk wrote:
LMFAO!
You need to have your little arse out there on the football team! Your a talent going to waste...
Jake T

Coffeyville, KS

#24 Aug 22, 2012
Optimistic wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope this isn't the Jake T that I'm thinking it is talking all this crap..
Could be but like I said, I did play and I know what it takes, and this team isn't it. Aside from Newton the receiver core is weak and no QB to get the ball to them. WR is too important to this team and they know it.
Optimistic

Coffeyville, KS

#25 Aug 23, 2012
Jake T wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be but like I said, I did play and I know what it takes, and this team isn't it. Aside from Newton the receiver core is weak and no QB to get the ball to them. WR is too important to this team and they know it.
You don't know the team very well, they have 2-3 receivers who are better than the receivers from last year. This is the deepest group of receiver's they've had in a long time. The Qb's don't have the agility that Turner had but they both have more accuracy on their throws.
Jake T

Coffeyville, KS

#26 Aug 27, 2012
College is getting their asses kicked and Indy will probably embarrass the high school too, this is going to be sad.
gay on

Bartlesville, OK

#27 Aug 27, 2012
These football guys are HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!! And SEXY TO!!!!!They need to play all their games in the NUDE!!!!!!!!! HOW HOT THAT WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!
fkhs sucks

Coffeyville, KS

#28 Aug 30, 2012
get ready for an @$$ beating tomorrow night fkhs, sick of your school being a disgrace to our town
FKHS

Coffeyville, KS

#29 Aug 31, 2012
fkhs sucks wrote:
get ready for an @$$ beating tomorrow night fkhs, sick of your school being a disgrace to our town
Man thats an intelligent response, do you still write in crayon??
fkhs sucks

Coffeyville, KS

#30 Aug 31, 2012
FKHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Man thats an intelligent response, do you still write in crayon??
nope, but the fkhs students may be required to since you would have more trouble stabbing others with one vs. a sharpened pencil, that school and the students are lame af now, fights everyday, gotta eat with paper plates and sporks, all the girls are disgusting, gross environment, a DISGRACE to our town
h8ers

Coffeyville, KS

#31 Aug 31, 2012
fkhs sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, but the fkhs students may be required to since you would have more trouble stabbing others with one vs. a sharpened pencil, that school and the students are lame af now, fights everyday, gotta eat with paper plates and sporks, all the girls are disgusting, gross environment, a DISGRACE to our town
Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you.
People who judge a whole by the actions of a few are the true disgrace in this town.
Concerned

Coffeyville, KS

#32 Aug 31, 2012
fkhs sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, but the fkhs students may be required to since you would have more trouble stabbing others with one vs. a sharpened pencil, that school and the students are lame af now, fights everyday, gotta eat with paper plates and sporks, all the girls are disgusting, gross environment, a DISGRACE to our town
Wow...thats all I can say....must be another FKHS dropout....
teacher

Coffeyville, KS

#33 Aug 31, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...thats all I can say....must be another FKHS dropout....
FKHS dropout = CCC or ICC scholarship student
richard breath

Coffeyville, KS

#34 Aug 31, 2012
going to game, will give my opinion later this evening, so please check in.
xxxx

Coffeyville, KS

#35 Aug 31, 2012
Coffeyvlle 35 Indy 6, so much for you dummies who know nothing of sports. Have a little pride for something in this town.
h8ers

Coffeyville, KS

#36 Aug 31, 2012
Jake T wrote:
College is getting their asses kicked and Indy will probably embarrass the high school too, this is going to be sad.
You were saying?
fkhs sucks

Coffeyville, KS

#37 Aug 31, 2012
oh sh!t we beat independence, be sure to have your retarded @sses in here when this team of wannabe thugs gets on their knees to an elite team, go ahead and piss me off and bet you will see me in here up until they get blown out at substate
h8ers

Coffeyville, KS

#38 Aug 31, 2012
fkhs sucks wrote:
oh sh!t we beat independence, be sure to have your retarded @sses in here when this team of wannabe thugs gets on their knees to an elite team, go ahead and piss me off and bet you will see me in here up until they get blown out at substate
Bro, you need medication, therapy, and anger management.
xxxx

Coffeyville, KS

#39 Sep 1, 2012
Wow "fkhs sucks". did you get cut from the team and now have to stay home and play nerdy computer games. Man up boy, life goes on, everyone encounters a few speed bumps.
Former Coach

Wichita, KS

#40 Sep 1, 2012
Jake T wrote:
Another failure of a season coming up, you'll see.
Jake, Weren't you a coach on this team at one time?
Former Coach

Wichita, KS

#41 Sep 1, 2012
xxxx wrote:
Coffeyvlle 35 Indy 6, so much for you dummies who know nothing of sports. Have a little pride for something in this town.
Make that 34-6, Jury still out on Nado, Indy QB had more completions to Coffeyville players than Indy Players.

Next Week is Parsons, They got hammered by Fort Scott. Only 94 yards of offense for the Vikings. Should be another win for Nado, but not a good team to judge how good we are.
funny

Wichita, KS

#42 Sep 1, 2012
I think it depends where coffeyville plays. We all know when they play Indy at home (like last year the refs call bad calls. This year coffeyville did beat Indy but last year they didn't with out cheating. FACT But, last nite them boys could run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1001 Reasons Donald Trump Sucks (Jul '16) Thu American Independent 34
Trump is the true anti-Christ Wed Snopes 44
Pilgrims gave thanks Wed Alwysright 5
Trump Mob Ties...Seriously? (Jan '17) Wed Richard Banzet 8
Trump's spiteful jealousy of Obama Wed Richard Banzet 10
Judge Gossard (Feb '11) Wed Comment man 18
Get Sean Hannity Off KGGF! (Aug '16) Nov 21 Billy Jack 44

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages