First Prev
of 2
Next Last
red hot ruby

Coffeyville, KS

#22 Oct 10, 2012
Vinnyswife wrote:
The number was on my phone bill as calling my underage son's phone. He doesn't know who it is or how they got his number. I have called it and voice message says "erin" the phone company just says its unlisted. I want to know who it is so I can figure out how they got his number.
could it have been just a random dialing, or an incorrect number?
The Maul

Girard, KS

#23 Oct 10, 2012
Vinnyswife wrote:
The number was on my phone bill as calling my underage son's phone. He doesn't know who it is or how they got his number. I have called it and voice message says "erin" the phone company just says its unlisted. I want to know who it is so I can figure out how they got his number.
The boy is becoming a man.
Erin

Coffeyville, KS

#24 Oct 11, 2012
Vinnyswife wrote:
Hey I have been trying to reach you. Your son came into my shop and paid for a "massage" with a happy ending and the check he paid with bounced. I assume that you are good for it right?
worst dress man

Coffeyville, KS

#25 Oct 11, 2012
I'm looking for Darryl Valentine
wowseres

Coffeyville, KS

#26 Oct 11, 2012
Get a google number an call erin yourself Vinnyswife! Sound more like vinnys little girl.
You need woman up, do you need some 411 on figuring shit out?
We can skool you kiddo!
vinnyswife

Bixby, OK

#27 Oct 12, 2012
wowseres wrote:
Get a google number an call erin yourself Vinnyswife! Sound more like vinnys little girl.
You need woman up, do you need some 411 on figuring shit out?
We can skool you kiddo!
"skool" me then! It was not a random call. Multiple calls were made to my son's number. I have googled it, it is unlisted. I have called that's how I got the first name. she wouldn't give me the last name. I'm not an idiot I just thought there MIGHT be someone helpful in coffeyville. Obviously not!!! Scary at the info some people can get on your kids but their info is hidden. Forget I asked a$$holes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Commission Candidate Says Not Everyone in ... 5 hr Eight 8
Taxpayers Embarrassed 6 hr Revolution Calling 72
Shaw ruining Pleasonton school now 8 hr bootyknees 11
Candidate Forum 10 hr so true 28
Drug Bust (Feb '12) Sun Its true 24
peggy steele Sun she used the town 4
amazon drug policy (Feb '13) Sun Asshol 47

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance