resturants in the ville

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Give us your opinions of the eating establishments !
Water Boy

Wichita, KS

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Are there any?
ReadnAgree

Wichita, KS

#3 Jun 16, 2012
I love Lannings food
JusMe

Severy, KS

#4 Jun 16, 2012
well i can say that KFC is absolulety horrible her ein coffeyville actually yesterday though i did not want to go my husn=band wanted fried chicken so i went and after i order pand pay in the drivethru they inform me they are out of chicken!!! why wouldnt they tel me that before i ordered? anyway while waiting in the drive thur to see what they could do i saw a lady inside saying something to the manager about them not giving her the correct pieces of chicken that she had ordered because as i said they were out of chicken and the manager rudley snatched the bag from this womans hand and slammed it on the counter behind her then i saw the older lady just get irrate and demand her money back i was appaled! anyway i ended up waiting 15 mins for them to get the chicken off the truck and fry it up i did get a free cake but seriously how is a restaurant that only does chicken gonna run out??? thats like mcdonalds running out of big macs. i wish the KFC here would go under new managment or jus close down becasue they give all the other establishments a bad name!
KFC

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2012
KFC. The inside of the building is not clean. The service so not very good. But I guess if your the only chicken place in town, you can do what ever you want too. You can eat there or go without.
GIGI

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Jun 21, 2012
The last time my husband and i atr there, we ordered extra crispy mealwith 2 sides. we were rudely informed we could't picks sides, i said ok just 8 pcs. and chose our sides. when we got to the window we were told that they had to make fresh potato wedges , so i say ok. When we get home with the order , the wedges were old the biscuits dry and chicken original recipe. Needless to say we wont be back anytime soon.
GIGI

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Jun 21, 2012
PLEASE excuse typing ,i one hand that is somewhat disabled

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Independence Rebranded or Pearls don't change t... 2 hr Eight 114
Rappers 5 hr Layroy alsap 7
Is AWOL going to start sheltering battered women? 8 hr ghost town coming 1
City to pay fine & sign consent decree for viol... 8 hr so true 25
Utility Bills Wed Layroy alsap 5
Need some information on Ashley Skaggs (Jan '16) Wed ASHLEY 28
rodney smith Feb 22 just wondering 1

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance