Should topwhop45 be allowed to delete...

Should topwhop45 be allowed to delete forums and post on topix .

Created by AnonymousNCville on Sep 25, 2009

181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Hell No ! he's out of his lead

No ! we have a rights to speak

Yes He's doing a good job 4 us

No he shouldn't be here at all

what Inappropriate post ?

JPlol

Leon, KS

#84 Oct 8, 2009
oops wrote:
<quoted text>How so? Fall for what? Are you trying to fool someone somehow? If so, please explain how? I do not beleive I addressed you or even answered you.
So,it would seem the joke is on you.
Last word or last rites you speak high of yourself as a true idiot on topix. Explain WHAT ? your to stupid to figure out anything anyone says to you. what gives you the right to talk about others you know nothing about. I've had my dealings with topwhop here and don't always agree with what he says but it's people like you that come on here thinking you know people and you think you know me just the same. your a trash talker and you thrive on rumors and act like you got the right answer to everything that goes on here.you wanna play god lol Bullllarky. when you address anyone on topix it's an open forum for anyone to comment on.. what you and I both say in general. you hid behind many names of people but your the same person with a different name title. the only difference between you and I both are the same in general. your no better than anyone who post and I shouldn't have to explain that to you. GEEEEEEEEEEEESE . I would put my bottom dollar your the one topwhop has been deleting alot on here lately. Or should I say requesting to have deleted he done cleared that up with everyone on that. people are just to stupid to figure one out too.
mmmbop

Bartlesville, OK

#85 Oct 8, 2009
[QUOTE who="BTW the word your is not the same as the word you're. Also,, we do not "face rights", we have rights.[/QUOTE]

YOUR means something that belongs to you, as in, They are YOUR herpes.
YOU'RE means you are, as in, YOU'RE not going to have sex with me.
ITALIAN BeATCH

Coffeyville, KS

#86 Oct 8, 2009
I don't think anyone should be able to delete anything on the forum .... it's FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!! i suggest if u don't like it then don't get on it !!! Also who died and made topwhop in charge????=
Hi lee ejicated Redneck wrote:
It's a free forum.. Anybody can send in feedback to have a thread or even a single post deleted. You do not have to be an editor to do it.
Why did the poster of this poll not leave a comment?
BECAIUSE THEY WERE CLUELESS.
Actually, I suspect the subject of the poll is the.......
ITALIAN BeATCH

Coffeyville, KS

#87 Oct 8, 2009
WTH ??? WHAT ARE YOU AN ENGLISH TEACHER OR A SEX ADDICT WITH STD'S ??? GOOD GRIEF!!!! WHAT KIND OF COMMENT WAS THAT ???
mmmbop wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR means something that belongs to you, as in, They are YOUR herpes.
YOU'RE means you are, as in, YOU'RE not going to have sex with me.
Good Eats

Coffeyville, KS

#88 Oct 9, 2009
ITALIAN BeATCH wrote:
I don't think anyone should be able to delete anything on the forum .... it's FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!! i suggest if u don't like it then don't get on it !!! Also who died and made topwhop in charge????=<quoted text>
You are truly STUPID. I saw you last night prostotuting on the corner of 12th and elm. I believe it was tom waddle who picked you up. Hope you used a condom, you know he has a.i.d.s. right.

Well maybe when you die from it too then we won't have to put up with your stupid comments.

You speak like a retarded, must be out great public schools at work again, or maybe your one of the drop out that didn't make it past the 8th grade.

I agree with you, he shouldn't delete anything, because that fact that I believe you to be a complete whore and I'm so much of an uncaring redneck that I'm going to put it on the internet for everyone to see even though it's not true.

Now let's imagine you just past away and have no way to even defend yourself.

This is not a public humiliation forum, it is a site in which people can come on and share and intereract. Free speech is an important right, however the best way to lose that right is to abuse it.

The mods and editors have every right to keep this place having at least a minimum level of responsability and integrity.

Since: Oct 08

Coffeyville, KS

#89 Oct 9, 2009
Good Eats wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly STUPID. I saw you last night prostotuting on the corner of 12th and elm. I believe it was tom waddle who picked you up. Hope you used a condom, you know he has a.i.d.s. right.
Well maybe when you die from it too then we won't have to put up with your stupid comments.
You speak like a retarded, must be out great public schools at work again, or maybe your one of the drop out that didn't make it past the 8th grade.
I agree with you, he shouldn't delete anything, because that fact that I believe you to be a complete whore and I'm so much of an uncaring redneck that I'm going to put it on the internet for everyone to see even though it's not true.
This is not a public humiliation forum, it is a site in which people can come on and share and intereract. Free speech is an important right, however the best way to lose that right is to abuse it.
The mods and editors have every right to keep this place having at least a minimum level of responsability and integrity.
Lets examine this post a little....you call her a whore and a retard and then basically wish her dead....then you say this is NOT a public humiliation forum. That shows a real intelligence level. Then you agree with her that Topwhop shouldnt delete anything and go on to say he has every right to. You also think she didnt pass the eighth grade yet you have misspelled words in your post. If I were you I would never get back on Topix again......THATS EMBARRASSING!!
Pat M

Arcadia, KS

#91 Oct 9, 2009
yes and remove fox news

Coffeyville, KS

#92 Oct 9, 2009
There Will Be Blood wrote:
I think he trying to make a point.
Thats not the way to make a point.....the only point he made was against him!

Coffeyville, KS

#93 Oct 9, 2009
JPlol wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO !!!!Your an idiot your name alone is well know in town for being one. We all know that much about you.WTF=lol No arguement there case is closed.. IDIOT ALEART + 0 + 0 + Euell Gibbson = Dumb@$$.
Euell Theophilus Gibbons (September 14, 1911 December 29, 1975) was an outdoorsman and proponent of natural diets, famous during the 1960s.

He was know around town for being an idiot? LOL!!!
JPlol

Leon, KS

#94 Oct 9, 2009
Euell Theophilus Gibbons, was a nutritionist, who appeared on TV commercials. But lets get the facts straight that very few people do. or did know.
He didn't die of natural causes.( He died of Malnutrition from his so called diet plan.)

Which lead millions of people to believe he was in fact a big idiot. LMAO !

Coffeyville, KS

#95 Oct 9, 2009
JPlol wrote:
Euell Theophilus Gibbons, was a nutritionist, who appeared on TV commercials. But lets get the facts straight that very few people do. or did know.
He didn't die of natural causes.( He died of Malnutrition from his so called diet plan.)
Which lead millions of people to believe he was in fact a big idiot. LMAO !
Nice try.......Euell died on December 29, 1975. His death was the result of a ruptured aortic aneurysm, a complication from Marfan syndrome.
Good Eats

Coffeyville, KS

#96 Oct 9, 2009
Insert Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets examine this post a little....you call her a whore and a retard and then basically wish her dead....then you say this is NOT a public humiliation forum. That shows a real intelligence level. Then you agree with her that Topwhop shouldnt delete anything and go on to say he has every right to. You also think she didnt pass the eighth grade yet you have misspelled words in your post. If I were you I would never get back on Topix again......THATS EMBARRASSING!!
You are correct I do have a few grammer issues, I understand as I don't proof read before I post, maybe I should start.

What's really embarrassing, or at least should be is the fact that what I was doing was presenting a very obvious situation in which a mod/editor may feel obligated or the need to remove a post. I don't even know that person.

I feel strongly, as I believe I stated that in certain instances it is very prudent for someone to oversee and yes even edit what is said on this forum. In many cases much is said about someone or some business and they have no idea about it and therefore have no real way to defend themselves.

Anyway, it's too bad you mis-understood what I was saying because after re-reading it, I feel the point was very cleverly and well made.

Hope you get it now.

Thanks
JPlol

Leon, KS

#97 Oct 9, 2009
Insert Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.......Euell died on December 29, 1975. His death was the result of a ruptured aortic aneurysm, a complication from Marfan syndrome.
Geeee... Not to Be a SMART A+$ or an Idiot. But don't You think if this guy was eating right he would of had this problem ? I guess you can check out what causes defect in the
(the major artery from the heart). which leads to what you eat and what kinda of diet you have at the time. Every Doctor I know will tell you. if you have a high blood cell count or problems that could lead to this kinda cause of death to change your eating and drinking habits. because it has alot to do with your health ecven with high blood pressure.. Sorry: lol..
The man was still an idiot in my book. LMAO !

Since: May 09

Coffeyville, KS

#98 Oct 9, 2009
You should seriously learn to research before you talk sometimes...
Its genetic. Here is something for you to pass the time with ...
www.marfan.org
gawd dayum

United States

#99 Oct 9, 2009
hay soose H. kay riced stoopid f'm bunch of m f'n gd f'n idjits.......

Coffeyville, KS

#100 Oct 9, 2009
Good Eats wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct I do have a few grammer issues, I understand as I don't proof read before I post, maybe I should start.
What's really embarrassing, or at least should be is the fact that what I was doing was presenting a very obvious situation in which a mod/editor may feel obligated or the need to remove a post. I don't even know that person.
I feel strongly, as I believe I stated that in certain instances it is very prudent for someone to oversee and yes even edit what is said on this forum. In many cases much is said about someone or some business and they have no idea about it and therefore have no real way to defend themselves.
Anyway, it's too bad you mis-understood what I was saying because after re-reading it, I feel the point was very cleverly and well made.
Hope you get it now.
Thanks
I re-read it and still didnt get it.....but I do understand this post. Thought you went bonkers for a second.....
Good Eats

Coffeyville, KS

#101 Oct 9, 2009
Insert Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
I re-read it and still didnt get it.....but I do understand this post. Thought you went bonkers for a second.....
LOL well I go bonkers quite often...

But other than sarcasm, I was completely serious in that post.

I was replying to whoever it was in that post, in doing so, I decided instead of explaning the point I was trying to make, I would demonstrate it.

I don't know the first thing about her to call her the names that were mentioned in that post.

They were not directed at her, they were an example of some of the mind numbing comments made on here in refference to people that are just rediculous and sometimes, more often than not, are not true.

I wouldn't really try to call names, unless deserved, in regards to someone making a blatently ignorant response.

Coffeyville, KS

#102 Oct 9, 2009
Good Eats wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL well I go bonkers quite often...
But other than sarcasm, I was completely serious in that post.
I was replying to whoever it was in that post, in doing so, I decided instead of explaning the point I was trying to make, I would demonstrate it.
I don't know the first thing about her to call her the names that were mentioned in that post.
They were not directed at her, they were an example of some of the mind numbing comments made on here in refference to people that are just rediculous and sometimes, more often than not, are not true.
I wouldn't really try to call names, unless deserved, in regards to someone making a blatently ignorant response.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.....even though you didnt have to.....but I appreciate it!
Chill

Arma, KS

#103 Oct 9, 2009
well it seems like all my posts in the last week have been deleated in many diffrent topics.
I have not said one bad thing in them , I have not cussed , nor have I made fun of a murderer person , unlike so many posts I have seen.
I don't know who topwhap is and really dont care.
Mom of disabled son

Coffeyville, KS

#104 Oct 10, 2009
Good Eats wrote:
<quoted text>
i hate the word retarded, if you people absolutely feel the need to use it, look it up in the dictionary, understand its meaning, and use it in proper context- IT DOESNT MEAN STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boycott jumpstart 30 min Concerned 2
SEK Pride fest to be held in Independence Sept... 5 hr motelowner 63
free yum yum at the old b and b 5 hr motelowner 1
John Deere Ho 20 hr Oh deere 102
MO State Sen. wishes the president assassinated 20 hr American Independent 5
The pit on South Walnut Aug 17 muff diver 6
What is up with the old Walmart building? Aug 16 Alwysright 6

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance