lisa ryan

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Kelly Testerman was a great man. He will be greatly missed by everyone that had the pleasure to know him. I loved Kelly and hate that he had to go so soon. one of fav memories I have is when he came to my house and was pretty drunk and was leaning on me and I carried him home. I am 5 foot 1 inch so that looked very funny I'm sure lol but any how I carried him home and I put him to bed and he called for me to come back in and I told him I wasn't coming back in there because I was a married woman and he proceded to get up stumbling every where and then falling on to the couch on to a friend of his saying he wanting me to sing him some matallica so he could go to sleep. LMAO I never have even listen to matallica besides from my bedroom window when he would play it loud from his house. I live next door. R.I.P Kelly you will always be in my heart and I will always love you.
wondering

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Nov 16, 2011
why did this dude leave the social gathering on the night he was killed?
kelly

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
cause he was drunk and drunk ppl do dumb shit!!
really

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Cuz he was a ladies man ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
11th street problem 2 hr GTT 4
John Deere Ho 3 hr Curtis friend 93
Coffeyville police 15 hr Uncle Joe 4
Tony Bell sucks (Apr '15) Sat weighingin 10
power bills Fri want to know 21
Utility Bills Fri Former city employee 10
usted hizo clic Thu abcdefghijklmnopq... 1

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance