shemales and girls who like bisexuuals

shemales and girls who like bisexuuals

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
coffeyvilleman

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Apr 8, 2011
where they at
done it

Independence, KS

#3 Apr 8, 2011
id love to find me one nothing better
a suggestion

Independence, KS

#4 Apr 8, 2011
coffeyvilleman wrote:
where they at
Try your local cellblock.
coffeyvilleboy

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Apr 8, 2011
done it wrote:
id love to find me one nothing better
what you mean by that

Since: Sep 10

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Apr 8, 2011
Go to WalMart on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon. I promise you that they will be there. If you want pretty trannies who do not have a 5 o'clock shadow, you are going to have to go to a bigger city.
Reason

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Apr 8, 2011
Anne Ominous wrote:
Go to WalMart on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon. I promise you that they will be there. If you want pretty trannies who do not have a 5 o'clock shadow, you are going to have to go to a bigger city.
Is there no subject about which you don't know everything? I didn't think so.
coffeyvilleman

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Apr 8, 2011
how do you know there will be a tranny at walmart
on a friday or saturday night and what you mean by the 5 o clock shadow thing
CWB

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Apr 8, 2011
you are so freaking gay talking about this shit on here

Since: Sep 10

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Apr 8, 2011
Reason,
I know alot about everything, because I have experience and education. If there is an area I am not familiar with, I do research. OMG I can read and do research! I love to learn. If you have something different to teach, then bring it on, I am open to other perspectives.
kyle

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Apr 9, 2011
all gays are an abomination. If that offends you sorry. It is Biblical. You are NOT born that way. That is a secular deception. PERIOD.
liar_liar

Leon, KS

#12 Apr 9, 2011
Kyle is gay.
kyle

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Apr 9, 2011
LOL oh what tails we weave liar. Another TCC judgement?

Since: Sep 10

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Apr 9, 2011
Y'all need to lighten up and stop taking things so seriously. My WalMart comment was a joke.

Wow, lol.
liar_liar

Leon, KS

#15 Apr 9, 2011
kyle wrote:
LOL oh what tails we weave liar. Another TCC judgement?
Oh, let's see. "Tyro Christian Church is a cult." That's not being judgemental?
Wondering

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Apr 9, 2011
I think you have a new friend Kyle. Watch out he/she might be looking in your windows.
Reason

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Apr 9, 2011
Anne Ominous wrote:
Y'all need to lighten up and stop taking things so seriously. My WalMart comment was a joke.
Wow, lol.
Your insipid attempt at levity at the expense of the gay, lesbian, and trans-gendered community belies your ignorance about this subject. Evidently you do not care who you hurt with your flippant, off the cuff remarks. Perhaps with some research you could educate yourself. I hope your gross insensitivity is cold comfort.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Apr 9, 2011
I loved your joke about Gay, lesbian, and trans-gendered people Anne. I truly thought it was funny.
I am sure glad we both are ignorant about this subject as I would really hate to be considered a good practitioner of any of it. So I guess if we don't care anything about being politically incorrect can I presume we dont have to try gay, lesbian, transgender activities to research it. Maybe we should just leave that to the pros. Is there a cartoon after the show? I would imagine I could be quite comfortable with not caring for it but then some insensitive person would be incensed because I would not believe thier way. Oh well. who knows what will get a knot in some peoples bloomers.

Since: Sep 10

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Apr 9, 2011
Reason,
My joke was not meant to offend anyone or be hurtful. Many of my dearest friends are gay, bisexual, transvestites, and yes, a couple of them are transgendered. I love ALL people, I have no judgement on anyone's sexual lifestyle as long as all parties involved are consenting and adult. Heck, I even showed one of my gay friends this thread and he agreed with me and laughed. I have traveled quite a bit and the prettiest transvestites I have ever seen were in New Orleans.
I am sorry you took my joke as offensive, but that was not the intent.
Reason

Coffeyville, KS

#20 Apr 9, 2011
Anne Ominous wrote:
Reason,
My joke was not meant to offend anyone or be hurtful. Many of my dearest friends are gay, bisexual, transvestites, and yes, a couple of them are transgendered. I love ALL people, I have no judgement on anyone's sexual lifestyle as long as all parties involved are consenting and adult. Heck, I even showed one of my gay friends this thread and he agreed with me and laughed. I have traveled quite a bit and the prettiest transvestites I have ever seen were in New Orleans.
I am sorry you took my joke as offensive, but that was not the intent.
I took your joke as shallow and insensitive. To be offended by you would be to put far too much store in what you say or think. Your opinion matters not.Your half-hearted attempt at defense and apology only serves to hold you up as an example of how not to behave like a civilized adult. Your behavior is shameful and no matter what you say in the way of defending your statement or apologizing for it, the fact remains that you said hurtful things with malice and intent to harm.

Since: Sep 10

Coffeyville, KS

#21 Apr 9, 2011
Think what you want to, Reason. I will sleep well tonight.
Really, get over yourself and learn to laugh. If you knew me in person, your opinion would be very different.
I mean, really? If you cannot love, laugh and make the occasional joke about this life, then maybe you should take a step back.
I don't care if you do not like my comments and misinterpret them. The people I know know me better and can laugh along with me.
I hope you had a great day and able to enjoy this fabulous weather.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone remember the Pizza Hut on the West side ... 35 min Kansafornia 10
Eggberts 3 hr Cahill 1
Coffeyville commissioner resigns 4 hr Cvillcitzen 1
News Water rates on city agenda (Dec '08) 23 hr Okay 49
Tyson food Mon GTT 4
News Judge assigned to murder case in Stanton County... (Oct '06) Sep 17 Realist 1,167
MS Moma Sep 16 MS moma 1

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages