curious

Wichita, KS

#1 Jun 18, 2012
What ever happened to that little mexican girl, Myra, who used to work there? She was always so nice to work with. I don't go there anymore cause I didn't see her the last few times I went & those other girls are rude. They talk & text on their cell phones, they cuss, & they just don't care about the customers. Where is Myra now?
Joyce

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Staying @ home and with her kids.
OH YEAH

Wichita, KS

#4 Jun 19, 2012
Turd Dropper wrote:
I was eating ice cream at Braums Monday when this sudden and urgent urge to shit came upon me. Some fat retarded kid was locked and loaded in the Braums shitter so I had to rush (awkwardly) over to Check Into Cash to drop my bomb. I only got about 1/2 of my diarea explosion into the shitter and even then the stool overflowed when it was time to flush. Plus they didnt have enough tp so I had to wash my ass in the sink then blow it dry because they were out of paper towels. This place sux
You are an idiot. You have a shitty out look on life (no pun intended) You do really need help. You sound like a kid that is trying to be funny. Please go get some help.
tits

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2012
I prefer that place next to the donut shop. That chelsea girl has some great big tits.
Daryl

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2012
White & Turdy:

If you were @Braums and didnt like it... Go to Orschelns next time. Its right next door. Lots better flush power but beware. There is shit on those walls i know have been there for seriously over 2 years. Lol.
Lilsweetie

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2012
Check into cash. Myra left because she wanted to stay home with her kids. I heard the other dark head girl left because she was sick? Or something and the company wouldn't approve for her to be off so she quit
curious the cat

Hutchinson, KS

#9 Jun 22, 2012
it's a dang shame they let Myra & Lara go. the place just isn't the same without them. i hear they've lost quite a bit of business since those girls left.
i'm glad she's staying home with her children, i didn't realize she had babies.
Jane

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Mayra is a foster mom.
whatever

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Jul 5, 2012
so funny
joe

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Jul 5, 2012
the chick keri was hateful and rude and was beaten with ugly stick one to many times.. if it wasnt for her huge boobs>> which are probly fake she look like a man IMO!!!
Chatty Cathy

Dallas, TX

#14 Jul 26, 2012
Now they have all new girls in there & no one know's how to do anything. The day those girls left was a big mistake. If I was the owner I'd fire the pill popping bitchy manager & make it well worth Myra & Lora's time to come back.
I will say tho, good for her, I'm sure being a foster parent is a hard job.
misty

United States

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Myra ran that place. The manager Jessie or Jess or whoever was never there. Those girls busted their ass for a company that never gave a damn about them. I went in there at least once a week and since they left I paid off and haven't went back. Lora told me that they never worked with her doctor apts and myra never had time for her kids. I miss those girls!
Chatty Cathy

Dallas, TX

#16 Jul 31, 2012
It's a damn shame no one realizes how hard those two worked & how little they were appreciated & paid. I don't know how they did or where management is that they can't see how far that place has sunk since Myra left. I was sad when she left Walmart cause there was nothing that child couldn't help you with, but at least they (kind of) take care of their employees. Everytime I had a problem at check into cash I would call & talk to myra, I know that red head would get pissed because she would give me dirty looks & get nasty whenever I would wait in line for myra to get done with her long line while red would sit on her behind & talk nasty about everyone waiting on her. Sad sad sad
Chatty Cathy

Wichita, KS

#17 Sep 11, 2012
I saw Myra at Walmart the other day. She liked so happy. She had two beautiful babies in the buggie & a couple more running around her. She was laughing & playing with them. I asked if she was going back to work anytime soon cause we all missed get & she told me she was too busy with her babies. She said they kept her busy & they were handfuls, but she logged like she couldn't have been happier.
Praise God for blessing that little girl. She had a beautiful heart.
tits

United States

#18 Sep 14, 2012
I still say you should go to the place next to the donut shop and check out the rack on that Chelsea.
Stalker Steve

Pratt, KS

#19 Sep 14, 2012
tits wrote:
I still say you should go to the place next to the donut shop and check out the rack on that Chelsea.
Thanks for the recon my man. I am on it. I assume you mean Daylite Donut right?
Slick

Joplin, MO

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Check in to cash is legalized extortion anyway. I'll loan you money with cheaper interest
unknown

Dallas, TX

#21 Sep 18, 2012
Mayra and Laura were wonderful employees, sometimes people get burnt out and have other obligations they would rather do. they r 2 wonderful ppl and I adore them. Jess seems like she is gone a lot but she wks 60 hrs a week mon-sat and is also a district training mgr and has to travel to all the other centers so that's prob y she is gone a lot. And when u say pill popin, how do u know what pill she is actually taking?.?. She may have a serious condition ur unaware of. Ppl that judge drive me nuts..she is a hard worker and sweet girl. I have seen her be the b word b4 but that's due to ppl simply not calling so she can help them find a solution. It prob falls back on her when ppl borrow $ and don't bring it back. On that note keep up the good wk girls ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is there any home internet service for the low ... 28 min Indy_Dick 7
Closing of Mercy hospital 1 hr TheGander 17
OH say can we see by the dawns early light the ... 2 hr GTT 6
Poll Would You Stay Or Leave Independence If You Could? 5 hr ghost town coming 33
what's your thoughts about Penny Collins? 21 hr tinman 19
Audrey Neal Thu hmmm 5
Damian illardo and joey cardillo Thu curious 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages