NADO goes to State!
NADO FAN

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Mar 5, 2012
NADO boys played awesome this weekend beating Indy and SMOKING the conf champ Parsons to earn a trip to the State Tourney. Congrats NADO!
NADO FAN

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Good Luck today guys. Go get em NADO!
FKHS Mom

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Good luck at Salina, NADO men's basketball!
So proud of you!
lmao

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Mar 8, 2012
they lost the first game to the best record in kansas and their idiot student fans are saying the refs are racist lollllllll maybe if the newton and lewis kids werent so set on making big plays and taking off on defence they would have won.
Of Course

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Someone had to say something negative. The student section is spirited and awesome. Why not focus on more positive things? Who cares if the NADO men lost to the top seed? Look at what they accomplished by getting there. FKHS has a lot to be proud of.
I know, because I am in that building everyday and see how amazing those kids are. The team, the student section, the dance team, the cheerleaders, and the NADO band, especially.
We are a community. In order to thrive, people have to believe in it.
NADO FAN

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Mar 9, 2012
Good Job Nado (Team, Coaches, Teachers, Band, Cheer, Parents and of course the awesome student fans). Hell of an accomplishment to get to state. Would not be surprised if Pratt did not go on to win it all.

An interesting Note: Star Pratt player broke the state scoring record in this game with I believe 42 or 43 pts. So to get beat by an obviously exceptional team and player is nothing to hang your head about.

Again - GOOD JOB. You tasted it this year so go back and get em next year.
lmao

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Mar 9, 2012
pratt had the best record but wasnt the best team going in, even the fkhs players said that pratt had a weak schedule. teams like ottawa and basehor-linwood would beat that ass also, everyone who wasnt a student knew the team was going to lose the first game so dont be stupid.
FKHS

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Mar 9, 2012
lmao wrote:
pratt had the best record but wasnt the best team going in, even the fkhs players said that pratt had a weak schedule. teams like ottawa and basehor-linwood would beat that ass also, everyone who wasnt a student knew the team was going to lose the first game so dont be stupid.
Your a moron, Pratt's schedule consisted of nearly every 5A team in the Western half of the state and they beat most teams by quite a bit. It was a 3 point game until the final 2 minutes, then fouls and made free-throws turned it in the final score.. So keep being negative, sounds like bashing others achievements must make you feel better about yourself..
Listener

Wichita, KS

#9 Mar 9, 2012
I was unable to go, but I listened on the radio. I am so very proud of OUR team. They played a very good game and the score was definitely not indicative of the game they played. I don't know if it has anything to do with race, but I do feel like NADO usualy always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to the refs. But, the important thing is, they made it to State. GOOD JOB NADO!!
lmao

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Mar 9, 2012
FKHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a moron, Pratt's schedule consisted of nearly every 5A team in the Western half of the state and they beat most teams by quite a bit. It was a 3 point game until the final 2 minutes, then fouls and made free-throws turned it in the final score.. So keep being negative, sounds like bashing others achievements must make you feel better about yourself..
no i said the students were talkin that ish about how overrated pratt was and it was all over facebook, and what achievements are you talkin about, nobody achieves anything in a LOSS. what are the players doing with their achievements tonight, nothing, just sitting home wishing the tournament was double elims. it was close until pratt finally found their shot and busted that ass to a 15 pt game, had a bad three quarters missing OPEN shots and still won, apparently you didnt go.
lmao

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Mar 9, 2012
nado shouldnt have been chucking their threes like they did to end the game either, stupid players desperate because they knew they couldnt stop micah.
FKHS

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Mar 10, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
no i said the students were talkin that ish about how overrated pratt was and it was all over facebook, and what achievements are you talkin about, nobody achieves anything in a LOSS. what are the players doing with their achievements tonight, nothing, just sitting home wishing the tournament was double elims. it was close until pratt finally found their shot and busted that ass to a 15 pt game, had a bad three quarters missing OPEN shots and still won, apparently you didnt go.
Really, you need me to tell you the achievement they accomplished?? Well for starters they beat the #1 and #2 seeded teams in sub-state and they made it to State. Which would put them in the likes of the other Top 7 teams in the state. It was close until fouls and free-throws came into play, you must be some pissed off ex-player or either got kicked off by Wall or just couldn't hack it.. Must feel good to bash a bunch of 17 yr old kids on their accomplishments.
lmao

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Mar 10, 2012
no i am an ex player tbh and we didnt do anything either. i just dont like the attitudes of the players or fans. your team lost, it had nothing to do with racist refs, everything to do with wannabe stars trying to chuck threes late in the game like newton and lewis did (4 of them) so get it through your head brah, and no doing anything in substate is not an accomplishment lmao, its embarassing to see students set the bar so low these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump: Not my president (Official Resistance Th... 3 hr nutso 17
discussion title cannot be blank 5 hr Revolution Calling 5
1/12/2017 video of commission meeting 5 hr ghost town coming 20
MCAC Community Meetings 5 hr Paul son 14
word game (Mar '13) Wed Visiter 409
rick bradshaw (Nov '12) Jan 18 Jason Bradshaw 8
Corrupt Cops in Washington County (Aug '10) Jan 18 YeahRight 13

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance